X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I can't think of anything >-< Perhaps they can run into each other at the store Isaac is going to?

Comment

Tsk, Krispia seems to be down for the count.

I'll take me leave too then.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Kristia usually announces her departure, so it might be internet troubles.

@SUSTIC

Ok.

Will there be trouble there, or will it be peaceful?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it should be peaceful ^^ I don't think Isaac would like another problem today :P

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

Oh, and another interesting fact about Isaac, when submerged underwater (more like giant Necromorph stomach acid), his suit's thrusters are still operational. Instead of shooting fire, they shoot bubbles.

Post incoming.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

That reminded me of this for some reason...

Okay we should keep this thread related to the IC.

Comment

@SUSTIC

"BUBBLLLLES!!!"

And now back to our scheduled programming, OOC.
                Last edited by S121; 12-02-2013, 05:16 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

To explain my inactiveness and sudden leavings

School finals have been happening since last week and they have been extremely tiresome, wednesday I stood with a team on school for a 24 hour override making a movie about homosexuality in the roman ages, through the middle ages and finally the modern times. That was for history class

Then I had exams on both thursday and friday giving me a long test of 30 questions and a small test of 4 questions

and finally the almost 48 hour marathon to finish the house/museum project on both friday and saturday.

Getting home I just ate and fell asleep on my comfy couch to get back the sleepiing hours I accumulated

and in my free time I have drifted and dozed off to sleep like yesterday were I fell asleep with my pc on my lap

That is all at the moment
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Kristia

No worries. It's been a busy week for you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Boss fight for Rena and Isaac.

The Crow Rider:

The Crow Rider is an exact copy of Raven created by the Nasod's. First appeared in the Nasod Foundry, the Crow Rider stands at 7ft tall and is armed with a Nasod Arm and an energy blade (similar to hardlight.) The Crow Rider is stronger, and faster than Raven as well as knowing ALL of Raven's moves. Who or what brought the Crow Rider into the Real World, and why do those vandals have the Crow Rider!?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Stasis and Kenesis are going to be very helpful in this battle.
                        sigpic

Comment

That helmet looks awfully a bit like Isaac's too.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Hey, you're right! XD
                            sigpic

Comment

TO be honest, the only Dead Space game I played was 3, and I did the entire thing in N7 armor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Speaking of Dead Space 3, I've been watching "Let's Plays" on it because I only played 1 and 2. I'm planning on giving Isaac the AL-9 Clearcutter as a weapon, and even got a lot of ideas from the Awakening DLC for if Isaac has a mental episode.

The Dead Space games are some of my favorite games.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X