X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Ok, and don't worry, this is the only big-ass nuke John is going to be using.

Besides, realistically, it would take quite a while to develop another one, especially when you read about how complex one bomb's internals are.

@Wriggle

You and me both man, you and me both. -_-;
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Tbh i thought we were trying to move away from over-the-top when we started this fresh. Thats why I went on my tangent there. Honestly...when ACO gets working...Im hoping theyll "fix" (if you know what i mean ) the bad guys so they cant go into godmod destroy the world modo.

Comment

@Cucoo

I had a feeling that we were trying to keep things grounded a little, due to all the organizations, but there's still Arcs that were set up in Season 1 that need to be finished.

As the saying goes, "there's always a bigger fish."

We'll still have a lot of earthly, grounded parts, but we also have to remember that video games are almost always over the top. Why? Because video games are designed to be larger than life. They're supposed to be exciting, adventurous, and sometimes even physics-breaking.

I'll be very honest with you. I'm not going to go and promise that all the arcs won't be over-the-top in varying degrees, but we'll still get our peaceful arcs, the arcs that humans play a part in, and maybe even a couple funny ones.

I suppose we just need to find a balance between the two. That was our problem in the first season, we never took peace breaks. Everyone got eager for action, and the action became perpetual. Sure, we'll have our over-the-top epic scenes, but we're going to try and balance things out with peaceful, funny, and human-based Arcs as well. ^^
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Right.

Oh and your last paragraph...
          ...guess what you could say the War of Eternity in EG is sort of symbolising.

Anyway i think I can leave things now as they are with mind at ease.

Im officially signing off for two weeks.
          PM me if its urgent. I get email notification with those.

Cheers.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-02-2013, 01:32 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea, I can see that too. A parallel could be drawn between the two.
            sigpic

Comment

Right.
              And We kinda broke rule 15... Oh well.

Next time we gotta catch ourselves with that.

Anyway. Signing off. Now.
              Cya in 2 weeks.

Comment

@Cucoo

Bah, it was all about the RP, so it should be fine. Besides, it makes for an interesting read.

Good luck, Cucoo.
                sigpic

Comment

ok, back from things for tomorrow

how are you guys tonight?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm doing fine. I'm just watching Dead Space 3 for further research into Isaac Clarke.

Interesting fact that I just learned, Isaac's RIG can automatically intercept enemy transmissions, meaning that Isaac can listen in on ANYTHING the enemy is planning.

How are you doing? (Might want to move it to the other OOC/RP chat.)
                    Last edited by S121; 12-02-2013, 01:59 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

@kristia
                      Tying up one last loose end before I can rest.

Oh and just an FYI in case ya missed it, trying to keep general chit chat to the RP general discussion thread. So far it is helping alleviate the OOC of post rate.

And that's the last loose end in EG. Ok now i will not need to be back for 2 weeks.

Comment

interesting fact from the engineer, poor guy I can imagine him walking on a normal day when suddenly a transmision get in from time to time

and im way outdated in the RP °_°
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I have a feeling that Isaac and his RIG will be very useful in the ACO and SCAE Arcs. He'll be able to hack into their transmissions and give the Characters valuable info on the enemy's tactics.

Do you want me to fill you in on what's happening in IC?
                          sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                            Make sure Krispia knows that I'm alive but has cancer (wait what)
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone

I see we have been discussing arcs so I'm just going to throw this out here. The Keyblade War arc will mostly be a diplomatic based arc. Yes maybe a little action, but thats one of the things this RP is missing at the moment I think.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle

I hope you're kidding about that last part. 0_0

@Kristia

Wriggle's here and he's ready for you to knock on Yukari's house's door.

@Katrix

Welcome back!

I suppose it cvould work. Do you mean trying to convince Humans and Characters that the Heart is bad?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X