Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Good luck!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Good luck, mai boi.

Anyways, so far we have this.

(Apparently) vs. Auditor arc is first

Sigma takeover arc

Morgan arc

Undercurrent war arc

And the final arc, the Hell Master arc.

May seem selfish to put mine as last, but you'll see why.
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-01-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

im back from the symphony

it.. was.. epic!
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I would ask how it was, but...

Anyways, what kind of symphony was it? Orchestral? Dance?

Comment

@ Wonder

tbe there is one Mainstream Arc, which is the core of AtWaG as defined by Major. The Organizations are the main threat of this RP now. They are center stage. Everything else are side arcs to this. We should keep this focus in mind as things develop because this is what the intro summary was aiming for. The game characters have just gone through the catastrophic events of Season I, now the real world is going to do something about that. That's the game plan for things.

And
            @ Kristia

In a phrase, was it a Nostalgia-gasm of raw and pure orchestrated music that can only be described as heaven?

AND NOW I AM GONE!

(Oh and peeps in EG, use the one thread I created. No application needed (obviously))
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-01-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Wonder, it was what our dear cucoo said and I quote

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              it a Nostalgia-gasm of raw and pure orchestrated music that can only be described as heaven
              It was a perfect way to end my date -w-
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

quick, what was your favorite song? Or were they all your favorite?

Gotta ask before I log for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                  @ Wonder

tbe there is one Mainstream Arc, which is the core of AtWaG as defined by Major. The Organizations are the main threat of this RP now. They are center stage. Everything else are side arcs to this. We should keep this focus in mind as things develop because this is what the intro summary was aiming for. The game characters have just gone through the catastrophic events of Season I, now the real world is going to do something about that. That's the game plan for things.
                  Unless the Auditor's forces come to Earth in full, in which the Earth would probably be destroyed in less than 30 minutes. But i''m not going to go for that.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

the twilight princess themes.. I almost cried with them

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Mima

I would also assume to expect SCAE and ACO to attempt to prevent that, but that's something to think about for later...

@ Kristia

Yes.

Personally, mine was the Ballad of the Wind Fish. That one...oh goddesses...that one...

Comment

AND DOUBLE POST IN CAPS BECAUSE IF I DON'T I WON'T GO AWAY!

IF SOMETHING DESPERATE COMES UP IN ANY RP, PM ME.
                        KTHX HAVE FUN PEEPS
                        PEACE!

Comment

@ Kristia
                          I'll check it out.

@ Mima
                          Yea. Not to mention that the heroes will definitely win because of some crackpot method they'll pull out of their ass.

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Glad to hear that everything turned out awesome.

@Wonder

Actually, John was planning on just nuking them with a big bomb, kind of like he always does in the games.

As for all the Arcs, yes, we should try and keep the Main Arc as the one with the most focus. All the others are kind of sidequests, but that doesn't mean that they will be any less important.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@wonder

I chose to leave at a bad time.

We're trying to move away from massive catastrophes. So yes, expect the heroes to stop such a thing...and this time before it happens. We're trying to move towards the original concept of characters assimilating to the real world. The original concept that Major had.

And that is why SCAE exists.

Comment

I wonder how he'll react to metal gear ZEKE, it any other nuke-toting metal gear for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X