X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SereneGrace View Post
    Well sh*t looks like I'm not the only BlazBlue fan.

Hazama/Yuuki Terumi is one of my favorite villains from a video game.

To think that you had managed to make an app for him before me :< Eh I still have the chance to make Relius Clover, the powerful father of Carl Clover. Which I will make in due time.

Oh god I am now thinking of all the sh*t that Hazama will be getting into.

Also for some reason I really want to punch you in the face.

Probably because your avatar is that of Hazama/Yuuki. One of the characters from any media that I just want to punch in the face... badly.

Either way your app looks good and is accepted by me.
    YOU WANNA FIGHT ME?! 8D
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Fight you? Hell no.

I'd rather send Jubei after you.

Comment

Originally posted by SereneGrace View Post
        Fight you? Hell no.

I'd rather send Jubei after you.
        no like... legit fight in Blazblue. I have CSE for 360 and PC and BBCP

Comment

@Kilul

Yeah, sorry but still no. I don't have any of the PC versions. I only have the games on the 360 (at least the ones that were released for the 360.) Even then.

I don't have XBOX Live at all. So won't be able to fight you.

Comment

aawwww

Comment

Whoops accidentally called Hazama a chaotic neutral instead of chaotic evil

Comment

@anyone who cares

Ok, big realization. Technically speaking, Prometheus Labs is a type of Private Military and Security Company (PMSC).

They are primarily a research facility, but due to having the SPARTANs operate, they don't actually answer to anyone and have about as much accountability as any other PMSC. They don't even really get a majority of their funding from grants and the like anymore. If anything, their military strength and ability as a PMSC is growing faster than their research branch is.

They don't actually hold any responsibilities to a state or the UN, but for example, if they somehow anger the UN, their "primary revenue" (contracts) would be cut. It would be a damaging blow to them, but they could find funding elsewhere.

At the same time, they can't just actively wage war as they please. They need someone to contract them first, or they risk being deemed a hazard and having their reputation diminished.

So in other words, PL can be divided into two branches: the research division, and the private security division.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

IT LIIIIIIIIIIIVES

Comment

Ignore this for now. It's just a placeholder for the character. I'll repost at a later time when it's done.

Reaper

Name: "Reaper" (Jericho Mori Adams)

Game of Origin: ((What game did this character first appear in?))

Power: ((What can they do or what abilities do they possess?))

Weapons: ((Do they carry any gadgets, swords, guns, or anything that they use in combat? You will not use them all, so do not think you can.))

Weaknesses: ((What makes them fragile or causes them to be at a disadvantage?))

Appearance: ((What do they look like? Be very descriptive. You will also have to post a picture of them ether with a link or post it on your Character Sheet so everyone knows how they look.))

Personality: ((How are they like? Do they behave in a certain way or like doing particular activities? When you RP as one, you don't have to act just like they would in the game, but don't make them totally different from how they really are. However, you can develop the character!))

Morality: ((Lawful Good? Chaotic Evil? True Neutral? What kind of person are they?))

Biography: ((What is their history like? How did they come to be of what they are today? Anything that involves their past or what they do for a living.))

Traumas: ((Anything they fear most? What causes them to have a flashback and remember a horrible event that chills them?))

Notes: ((This is where you let us know how you feel about the RP or your Schedule. If you are busy during certain hours or anything that is useful to our RP, put it down. Also, anything else you want us to know about your character you can put in too. It's pretty much whatever you'd like us to know about you or the character.))
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

WE IN BUSINESS BABY. TIME TO MAKE PEOPLE'S LIVES A LIVING HELL!

Comment

(Fixing stuff. About time I do so. Trying to tie up future plot holes.)

Takoizu Yakumo
                        Spoiler:
                        Name: Takoizu Yakumo

Game: OC

Appearance: She is 22 years old and is 6 feet, 3 inches. Takoizu has Yukari's physique and appearance, but with turquoise eyes. When not in her normal attire, she is wearing the MJOLNIR Mark VIII Powered Assault Armor. It has been customized to look like one of the older generations of armor.

Abilities:

Spoiler:

Takoizu has inherited various abilities from her mother and father, and as such, has a wide range of strengths.

Reflexes - Due to having a greater Youkai for a mother and having a father with genetically enhanced neurons, Takoizu's already Youkai nervous system is further enhanced by her father's superconductive, shielded electronic transductive neurons, allowing her to react 600 times faster than the average human (500 microseconds, or .5 milliseconds). With the new Mach VIII MJOLNIR armor, her reflexes are enhanced by a factor of 8.3333333333333333333333333333333 without needing a neural interface, allowing her to react 5,000 times faster than the average human (60 microseconds, or .06 milliseconds).

Strength - Due to having the physiology of a Youkai, along with the genetically enhanced DNA of a Spartan-II super-soldier, Takoizu is able to naturally lift about 3,300 metric tonnes without armor. With the MJOLNIR Mark VIII, her lifting capacity is increased to 3,762 metric tonnes. Because of the fact that she is so strong, the MJOLNIR Mark VIII's liquid crystal metal layer has had its limiters moved to multiply a normal wielder's strength fifteen-fold, but due to Takoizu's immense strength, the armor only gives her a slight boost in strength. The limiters are still in place, but they need to remain in place, or else the armor will rip itself apart under the immense stress.

Intelligence - Thanks to both John and Yukari being highly intelligent, even geniuses in particular subjects, Takoizu is incredibly intelligent and is capable of creating incredibly intricate and complex plans and ideas. Just like Yukari, Takoizu has a super-human intellect and can solve mathematical equations that greatly surpass human comprehension, as well as create intricate plans that seemingly have no bearing on the situation at hand, only for all the pieces to fall in place at the end. Just like John, Takoizu is creative and is mentally flexible, allowing her to not only perform complex long-term plans, but also to quickly think on her feet, as well as having a superb memory.

Powers - Of all the traits she inherited from her father, one that she did not inherit was his potential to use Light and Darkness on the scale that John can. Instead, she inherited her mother's ability to manipulate boundaries.

Misc. - Just like her father, Takoizu also seems to possess a strange amount of luck. She has inherited her mother's Youkai regeneration and "immortality", but did not inherit her mother's durability, meaning that she is as vulnerable as her father to injuries. Takoizu's bones are not as indestructible as John's, but they are strong enough to withstand the immense stress of her strength. He has also inherited John's ability to see in almost pitch-black darkness.

Weapons/Armor:
                        Spoiler:

Weapons
                        Spoiler:
                        She can gap any kind of weapon into her hands, just as long as she knows what she wants, but she usually keeps a strangely familiar pistol by her side. The pistol is an M6D Magnum Pistol with infinite ammunition and the number "117" engraved on the back of the hand grip, but the metal has been severely burned to the point that it is gold, brown, magenta, black, and dark blue in color. The outer chassis of the gun is slightly warped, but the gun still works perfectly.

Armor
                        Spoiler:
                        Takoizu's MJOLNIR Mark VIII Powered Assault Armor is similar in appearance to the Mark V armor, only it is capable of so much more. Thanks to Chung and his discovery of the Disfrozen Portal, the armor is capable of putting out more power than previous MJOLNIR versions, and is capable of powering the more energy-intensive features of the armor. This new GEN 2 armor series has the following upgrades:

- Nano bots for automatic repair of both the suit and the user.

- Next-gen Disfrozen Portal Reactor with an automatic energy balancing system.

- Atmospheric insertion systems.

- Slipspace de-insertion capability.

- Active AI transfer protocols.

- Advanced shaping of the energy shield (complete overlaps, adding adhesive surfaces, forming solid hand-held shields, warping and stretching of the energy shield, etc.).

- Capable of upgrading itself and healing the user passively when in standby via nanotechnology.

- Nanomachines programmable by the user's thoughts.

- Gravity/anti-gravity Module (weight modification).

- Advanced thruster pack that allows omnidirectional movement, allowing boost-dodging, mantling onto ledges, and slowing descents.

- Integrated Disfrozen Portal, allowing a mobile Armorlock and 2-10x boost in physical abilities for 90 seconds.

- Can "Spartan Charge" into enemies, causing massive damage to target.

- Can perform a "quake smash" that massively damages everything within a 10-20 foot radius.

- Dynamically reactive armor plating and undersuit (repeated damage of a specific type is gradually negated until armor plating resets.).

- Integrated VISR/Promethean Vision hybrid module.

Weaknesses: Just like her father, Takoizu can be injured by small weapon's fire, knives, fire, explosions, blunt force, etc., but can not die from injuries of the mortal variety. However, she also inherited her mother's weaknesses to mythological weapons and spiritual attacks, and can be easily killed by weapons tied to legends and names, as well as weakened by seals and warding charms.

Personality: Takoizu is normally calm and collected, but it is also commonplace to see her being mischievous and playful when bored or relaxed and sometimes remarks at certain situations. She tends to approach most situations with a carefree attitude, but will become absolutely serious depending on the situation or task at hand. She feels fear, but usually acknowledges it and pushes it aside.

Morality: Chaotic good. She generally follows her own moral compass, and even if it doesn't perfectly align with others' ideals, she'll carry out what she feels is right.

Biography: After John and Yukari died in her timeline, Takoizu went on a brutal, merciless rampage against the ACO, hunting down and killing every single one of their members. After the bloody campaign was over, Takoizu was left standing in the aftermath. Almost everyone she knew died, and she had no one to turn to. She did not want to live a life where her friends and family were dead, so she decided the best course of action would be to change history. As Takoizu stepped into her gap, she said goodbye to her present, ready to create a better tomorrow...

She has a younger brother, but she does not know who he is. She also knows that he was sent back in time to help their mother and father, so she is also in the past to find him.

Traumas: Her future and the death of her parents, as well as the deaths of many of her "family members". Because of the ACO's involvement in it, she shows absolute hatred the ACO and will dispose of their personnel without mercy or pity. She also has conflicting feelings about non-Characters, due to her timeline. She dislikes them and views them as greedy, self-centered, and violent, but will protect them simply on principle and how she was raised.

Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJckgV6P584
                        Last edited by S121; 04-30-2015, 07:12 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile...
                          just went through things after forgetting about things... and realized Albedo and Zanza never got officially reviewed here.

https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....ll=1#post96396

been a little over 2 months so figured it was time to pester about this again.

Comment

@Cucoo

Did I accept them? Can't remember if I did.

How many accepts do you need?
                            sigpic

Comment

2 others

You mentioned that you looked through them in mumble... I vaguely recall... but "officially" nothing here.

Comment

Just re-read the apps, already got a way to push Zansa´s buttons to the point of getting him mad and make mistakes

I approve both apps
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X