X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Oh and Costumes do grant bonus stats, and set bonuses. Ice Burner sets (like the El Officer set) grants even more powerful stat bonuses than normal costumes you can buy in the Item Mall since they are incredibly difficult to get.

Comment

@SUSTIC

So they're more than just for cosmetic purposes, huh?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah. It's a bit annoying to explain, but in short

They basically override your appearance no matter what equipment you are wearing (without taking away the equipment's effects/stats) while they also at the same time grant small-to even decent bonuses.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ahh, I see.

So, how's Ara working out for you?

As you can see in the previous posts, I've been looking through the old OOC.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I really like her mobility, combat style, skills, and spirit energy system.

You see thanks to Eun Ara has a spirit energy system similar to Chung's ammo system.

Some skills usually require spirit orbs and/or mana.

Some skills will have relatively low mana usage, but require a few spirit orbs. While some require a lot of mana and no spirit orbs. Some skills even require several spirit orbs and no mana.

At first Ara starts out with 3 spirit orbs MAX, but every 5 levels she gets +1 maximum orb to her orb count. In order to fill the spirit orb gauge you have to use certain skills to gain spirit energy. Ara also has the unique ability that whenever she cancels a skill she will usually get +2-4 spirit orbs for cancelling the skill.

When in Eun mode Ara gains the normal added bonuses of an Awakening (extra damage and speed), as well as the added ability that whenever Ara defeats an enemy in Eun mode she gains a regains a bit of health as well as 1 spirit orb.

Ara also is quite mobile as she has an air dash (which is more like running in the air), and a double jump.

At a standstill or normal walking Ara's double jump sends her upwards. While if she is in full sprint and you double jump she flies forward. If you double tap the run button after a normal jump or continue to run off a ledge Ara will end up running in the air for a bit before starting to slowly descend. While she is doing this air dash of sorts you can perform her double jump to fly forward a quite a bit further.

Her attack speed is also nice. She's easily one of my favorite characters in Elsword.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm currently in college having a break from lessons. It's my final day at college for the year so I can finally relax once I'm out of college.
              What are you guys up to?
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Personally I am doing whatever I can find to try and gather up some money for Elsword >->

Comment

@SUSTIC

One orb per 10 lvl, not 5
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@trxd

Im in the process of moving irl
                    So expect delays on my end

Comment

@Katrix

Oh my bad ^^; I wasn't really paying attention while playing =w=

Comment

@SUSTIC
                        I need to update my Elsword. I haven't played it in ages and it's just been waiting in my Steam downloads for ages. I'm aware that Ara has just been added and I seriously need to try her out.
                        A cute, spear-wielding, spirit-energy-using, half-kitsune half-human. She literally is my ideal character.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Good morning.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo
                            Ah. That's ok. I was hoping to have a bit of a break anyway. Going to have an Anime marathon tomorrow and Saturday.

Comment

Goodmornig everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning S121
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.