X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Now to try and find all the apps for Cucoo.

I also need to make the daughter's app.

@Wriggle

In the old OOC, you said that you thought she should have a Japanese name. Do you have anything in mind?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Sup guys.

Btw, about that conv about copyright...

Screw allz y'allz I f*cking OWN Otori and HM and Gerard and Wrath and Lust and Envy and Sloth and Greed and Gluttony and Lucifer!

Ain't got nothing on all dis.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Yea, you had to love those conversations back then. They were completely spontaneous and had that humor to them.

Here's one I forgot to show everyone. It's priceless.

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @SUSTIC

Well, there goes my childhood.

Do you know the old Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie?

I'm never going to see it the same way ever again.
        Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
        @S121

Why's that?
        @SUSTIC

One word... "Snozzberries."

(Warning: subject matter is probably... "sketchy.")

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/t...ildrens-movie/
        @SUSTIC

Oh dear god...

CHILDHOOD.exe has been deleted by a virus.

Anyways have you seen my post on what the Lord Knight class is capable of S121?
        @SUSTIC

Yes. I fell asleep before I saw that you posted it, but I still eventually saw it.

It looks good to me.

I still can't believe he tricked them into licking **** flavored wallpaper. XD

WHY!? Why would anyone come up with a flavor like that!?

That reminds me of those many-flavored jellybeans from Harry Potter. Who's to say there's not a few **** flavored jellybeans in those boxes!? XD
        @S121

Yea well I still can't decide between Lord Knight, and Infinity Sword.

Those Jelly Beans... if anyone were to so happen eat one of such flavor I believe they would have a similar reaction to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...eR2Tivu4#t=921

The clip I'm talking about starts a little before 15:46 mark.
        Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        K I back.
        @SUSTIC

Yeayeayea! XD

Now just replace the Critic with Harry Potter, Ron, or Hermionie ( <--- however you spell that.). XD

What other horrible flavors would they have? I do believe the jellybeans were said to have ANY flavor. You would get paint, earwax (was in one of the movies, last I remember), or if you want to be really nasty, "restroom floor".

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Did you ever watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as a child?
        I have.

Also I heard you're talking about Harry Potter

@S121

Lol.

I guess there should be a warning label saying:
        WARNING: DO NOT EAT THESE JELLY BEANS UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK FINDING OUT WHAT THE TASTE OF PURE UNFILTERED ASS, DIRTY TOILET WATER, MOLD, THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR SINK, AND EVERYTHING FOUL IN THE WORLD. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET A GOOD FLAVOR. OUT OF ALL THE POSSIBLE FLAVORS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WE ESTIMATE THAT THERE IS A 99.9999999999999999999% CHANCE THAT YOUR JELLY BEAN WILL TASTE LIKE COMPLETE SH*T. EAT THESE WITH CAUTION."

Now the question is... what would happen if John was given one of those jelly beans and it so happened to be one of such horrendous flavor.
        @Wriggle

Just look at the post I made earlier.

Warning: your childhood will die.

@SUSTIC

He would spit that sh*t out! XD

*Spits out jellybean*

"What the hell was that flavor!? Snozzberry? What's a snozzberry?"
        @Pringles
        Well.

@Wriggle

Well, Willy Wonka was supposed to have a somewhat insane side to him.

One minute he's singing about worlds of "pure imagination", and the next, he's tricking kids into licking **** flavored wallpaper.

(Censored to preserve guest readers' childhoods. )
        Now just imagine if someone gave Elsword a jelly bean in front of John, and Elsword got a GOOD flavored Jelly Bean.

Elsword: *Is handed a Jelly bean that looks like the one John had and eats it.* "...Huh... tastes like... apples... watermelon... oh and cinnamon!"
        @SUSTIC

Well then again, based on John's luck, John might get lucky and get all the good ones.

I can't believe a candy like that would get approved, even in a fictional world.
        Let's just hope the Jelly Beans if they do get approved in a fictional world somewhere... don't come with a "random juicy inside" in other words filled with a random tasting juice.

There. Now the thought is in your head.
        @SUSTIC

Most disgusting candy ever made. XD

It would make for a really f*cked up April Fools prank. Wouldn't you say?
        Last edited by S121; 12-19-2013, 01:20 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Mima

Ahh, so just change the old plan so that the game won't loop on him, right?
          Consider this. He's the angel of death. He's pretty damn proficient with magic, and considering he's the embodiment of death, he's very persistent as well. His former job as the Archangel of wisdom also allows him to be connected with everything at once. He sees all, and can probably see a way to get out.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Ok.
            sigpic

Comment

Now I think I had an app for Malthael, back in the old OOC. Now I just gotta figure out how to find it, copy it, then update it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Here you go.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post33304

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by Mima View Post
                I'll actually make a bio thingy for him.

NPC Character of Choice: Malthael

Game of Origin: Diablo

Power: Malthael is the Fallen Archangel of Death, and can sap the life away from any who challenge him. Also, due to his former role as the Archangel of Wisdom, he is bound to see all things.

Weapons: He has two large sickle swords, and is deadly efficient with them.

Weaknesses: Unknown (will get to that later in the story.)

Appearance: He is very tall, and wears long, flowing black robes, with black armor underneath. His face is never seen, and any other distiguishing features are covered by the armor and robes.

Personality: Malthael is an intelligent and noble being who was once said to cherish all life. It is said when he speaks, all are silent to listen. However, he came to be regarded as melancholy, evasive and even frightening. He rarely speaks, is slow to anger and can be ponderous and slow to act, but was revered by other angels for his insight. When he does speak, his voice is said to have enraptured other angels through its melody and the wisdom it conveys. However, as his demenour darkened, his voice became chilling and could provoke thoughts of forboding and feelings of angst. Mendeln was one such example, Malthael's voice filling him with thoughts of permenant, empty death.

Morality: Lawful Evil

Biography: Malthael was originally the Archangel of Wisdom on the Angiris Council, and participated in the Endless War between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, and watched as Imperius, the Archangel of Valor struck down the Lord of Terror, Diablo. Eventually, the object known as the Worldstone was stolen, and Malthael was obsessed with finding it, as not even he, bound to see all, could not see it. The Wolrdstone wa used to create the world of Sanctuary, where this darkened his mood. Eventually, the Worldstone was destroyed, and Malthael disappeared. After Diablo's second defeat in the High Heavens, the former Archangel Tyrael took his place as the aspect of Wisdom. His location is unknown, nor his intentions.

Traumas: The theft and destruction of the Worldstone.
                sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC

Alright, I finally got one of those box npcs I was talking about on camera.

Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@S1
                    Ah, thanks. It's posted and updated and such.

Comment

@Mima

No problem
                      sigpic

Comment

Anybody alive?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Well... I can breathe...

Comment

@Wriggle

Yep.

I also have a question for you.

In the old OOC, you said that you thought the daughter should have a Japanese name. Do you have anything in mind?

I still need to make the app for Cucoo.
                            sigpic

Comment

Anybody alive?
                              Well, i'm a ghost, so I don't count.

Comment

Well something along the lines of Midori (Green) or Lero (Yellow) since Yakumo names are colors.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X