X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good (sort of) morning everyone.

I'm still thinking of where to introduce Richter Belmont...

Comment

@Chaos

Welcome back!

What did you have in mind?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

To be honest... I can't think of any way to introduce Richter into the story... I don't know where I should...

Comment

@Chaos

Hmmm...

Ok, first off, what had Richter been doing since being placed in the real world? Also, do you want to go solo, or eventually meet up with someone? If so, then who? How do you want to be involved in the story?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Well...

I'd say he had been trying to live a normal life in the real world, but really can't because of well... it's hard to fit in.

Also I want him to meet up with people... but I don't know who...

Remember I am new to RPing so I don't really know how to start out properly...

Comment

@S121

I'm not compleatly sure, but I do know that she goes to bed something around 8 PM for me which is something like 2 PM for her. I said that she was nocturnal. That means that she sleeps in the day and stay up the night.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Chaos

Oh, well sorry for swamping you with questions.

Anyways, we have the London area, somewhere along the coast of California, D.C. (I think. I gotta double-check.) and the area near Gensokyo. You can start out in another place of your choosing, or if you want to quickly meet up with somebody, you could always pick California, London, or I believe D.C.. You can also choose Gensokyo/the area around it, but it will take a longer time to meet up with people, considering that the border is up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

@Katrix

That's similar to my sleeping schedule. I usually go to sleep at 3 in the morning and wake up at 6 AM, fall asleep at 7AM, then wake up at 10 AM.

Wierd sleeping patterns, huh?
                sigpic

Comment

I might go with California or London. I can't really decide.

I thought of an idea for an intro post where Richter is fighting Death (from Castlevania) who is trying to resurrect Dracula into the real world. Before Richter can defeat Death (Death cannot truly be killed since he is a Divine Force, and only his manifestations can be killed) Death sort of sends Richter through a Dimensional Rift that sends Richter from his current location in the real world, to the location I wish for him to be or something like that.

How does that sound?

Comment

@Chaos

Sounds okay to me. Death might have a hard time trying to resurrect Dracula, considering that his remains are in another dimension. Death is going to be upset.

Not unless Dracula's remains were transported during the Horizon Incident (the event that caused all the Characters to appear).

Would you like me to tell you the Characters that are in California and London, maybe give you information on the location while I'm at it?
                    sigpic

Comment

@chaos

Sounds similar to the way I had Robin except I played the horizon project more into it where he was pulled from his game in the middle of endgame. His last memory of his game world self was whatever happened before he woke up in the real world.
                      Also if I had to suggest anything...
                      Take the location the story of Dracula took place. If I recall, it is an actual place.

Edit: Transylvania, Romania
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 04:24 AM.

Comment

@S121

Well since Death can create dimensional rifts, and Hell Gates he might not have too much of a hard time. Just know that if he does resurrect Dracula it would be bad (most mortal weapons, and even dark magic don't really effect Death or Dracula. Especially Death who is pretty much immune to every normal type of attack from gunfire, to even explosions. He can be harmed by Dark Magic, but is highly resistant to it. So it would be hard to kill Dracula and Death (Dracula for good) with a mortal weapon, with the only efficient way is to use holy weapons and/or artifacts. Even then judging by how Touhou characters have insane abilities they can probably easily kill them.)

Also yes that would be nice information to have.

@Cucoo

Don't you mean the story of Castlevania? The Dracula from Castlevania is only loosely based on Bram Stroker's Dracula (and also loosely based on Vlad the Impaler.)
                        Last edited by Chaos_Grand; 12-06-2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

@chaos

Inb4 normal vampire weaknesses for Dracula

And I was making a reference to it.
                          To me it would be an irony to start a character of a story that references Dracula start in the place that is referenced in Dracula.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Well in Castlevania that's a bit tricky >-> Dracula is said occasionally to be similar to Death in that Dracula can only be truly harmed by holy or divine weapons. It also doesn't help that Dracula almost ALWAYS resurrects every 100 years (sometimes even earlier) if he is even killed. It also doesn't help that Dracula had gained dominion over the Grim Reaper Death thanks to the Crimson Stone, and with him his service and powers. Death can open the deepest of the gates of Hell to summon demons of various kinds for Dracula's army. He is very loyal to Dracula and is said to be Dracula's confidant and close friend.

So it's hard to say if normal vampire weaknesses (like heart being pierced by a wooden stake or anything like that) or sunlight could harm him (hard to say because thanks to the Ebony Stone Dracula possesses it's literally an eternal night in the area around his castle. It could even be in the middle of the day a few miles away from his castle, but once you reach the area near, and in his castle it becomes nighttime for that area until Dracula is killed), and vampires are said to be at their most powerful during the night so... yea... hard call on that.

Comment

...hmm
                              I just remembered...
                              Sakuya was a former Vampire Hunter and she still uses Silver Knives...
                              What would ya say about Silver vs Dracula?
                              Oh and Im also thinking silver bullets in general (expensive bullets...)
                              And holy water works right?

Comment

@Cucoo
                                Might work... might not... It could work. Silver is after all a natural repellent for evil monsters usually :P

Who controls Sakuya? Because a Richter and Sakuya vs Dracula and Death battle would be interesting to see... though Sakuya might be a little... OP with her time abilities...

Comment

Working...
                                X