Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

That sounds good to me.

Maybe we might find a server with a zombie apocalypse on it. I've always been a sucker for those mods.

We need to get everyone else on too, and form a badass team. XD

If not, then goofing around is good too.

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Is your Minecraft working? Do you have FTB?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle and S121
      Sounds good. Just tell me when you intend on starting it.

With this headache and what has just happened, I don't think I'll be posting in AtWaG today.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm in mex, bruh, I ain't got no minecraft BD

Comment

@Wonder

Oh.. That's right... -_-;

Sorry, I forgot.

Anyways, here's a simple, but good song.

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=jCKV_gVAFqA

@TRXD

Ok.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

So hwho's here to rp?

Comment

I lost my IC post FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

I'll wait for Takoizu's reaction to the trap piercing through Rumia's ribbon.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

I'm here, and I believe Wriggle's still here too.

@Wriggle

Ok.

POSTING NOW. PLEASE STAND BY...
                sigpic

Comment

K I'm back home.

Who's up for some derping around? (Currently in Mini Room 1)
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Going on Mumble.
                    sigpic

Comment

I need some ideas... Cause I have uncertainties...

AtWaG

- Link: waiting on Midna
                      Need Ideas on how to transition from Hyrule to Real World and make it so that we can go back and forth between it...
                      ...Maybe It's time to bring in AlttP's Magic Mirror...

- Shulk and Kenway: I need to post
                      Need Ideas on how I should work things out with them =w=;

- Lady Palutena: Waiting on Pit
                      Still thinking on using the "Morgan's Christmas Present" to merge things...

- Eleos: I can post
                      Need ideas on how to progress him properly without everyone trying to exploit every loophole to kill him

- ACO WRAITH: I need to post
                      Need ideas on how to progress so that I can get Flan and Cole to get them to London within reason of the time system. I figured a trip like that would take till the next shift.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-25-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

For Shulk and Kenway, I'll post in my next post.

For Eleos, Isaac won't find him. I trust that everyone else won't f*ck him up either. Just to be safe, use the stealth and find a different hiding spot. Get creative.

As for the ACO, that does sound reasonable. It's a helicopter, so it would be reasonable that it would take a while. Not unless it's a fusion powered helicopter with double rotors.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I didn't specify how big it was... So I'll say it's a bigger transport one so as to get them to London a bit faster before the shift so as to give TRXD something more and to get the ACO concept rolling.

I'll have Eleos activate the Stealth and just stay low. I won't post where he will be exactly, anyone that tries to find him before I want them to will be met with holograms. I'll add that to his armament. Decoy Holograms.

Comment

@Cucoo

What kind of holograms?

Anyways, Wriggle and I were planning on going onto an FTB server. Would you like to join? Do you have Mumble.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have mumble, aye, but can't use voice cause i'm in an apartment with my parents.
                              Also I was following that conversation, I need to mod things on my side for it to work, aye?

And the holograms...let's say they can be the perfect decoy. Heat, synthetic heartbeat, etc.

Comment

@Cucoo

A hologram like that is not scientifically possible unless it was from a game. -_-;

I would say that your best bet would be the Decoy Module from Halo. Last I remember, it fools radars and moves around.

Don't worry, just trust that we won't mess around with you.

As for the modding, we might just use Feed The Beast. Do you know what that is? Just wanting to make sure.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X