X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

That's actually something SUSTIC and I were talking about last night when we were looking at the Better Dungeons mod, the Twilight Forest mod, and the Battlegear mod. We should get as many of us as we can and go on a modded adventure.

Heck, if we feel like being a little more modern, I can easily get a gun mod and Modular Powersuits, maybe a couple turrets and the security camera mod, along with Mine Z. I would also get the dismemberment mod, just for all the zombie slaying goodness.

What are your thoughts?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't think MineZ is exactly downloadble mod. I could be saying out of my ass though.

In another case...
      You and SUS should commentate and I record for youtube video.

I'll make you guys a star.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hmm, this will be interesting. Why don't you commentate too? It would be interesting to have three viewpoints instead of two.

I'm also going to try and find a mod that has a toggleable armor transparency, just to show off skins. I would add shaders, but I'm not sure if everyone's computer would be okay with that. I would add so many cool things, maybe even nuclear reactors so that we can charge power tools, or laser guns. Better yet, nano-sabers and power armor. If we feel like adding a little bit of magic, I know one or two magic mods. Another cool thing to do would be to get the Broville map and customize it for a zombie apocalypse. If not that, then maybe we could get the Milenaire mod and help build entire cities, as well as get paid in the game, allowing us to buy and sell items. I could easily edit the config files and add mod items too, allowing us to sell guns, bullets, food, armor, and so many other things. If I have enough time, I could probably even create a new modern civilization that uses the Industrialcraft 2 mod, and maybe even the Gregtech Intergalactical mod, just for that futuristic flair. For me, I'm going to get the Combat Evolved mod, just so I can run around with energy shields and an assault rifle. XD Of course, I might be able to customize it and make a sort of personal mod, one that splices Modular Powersuits and Combat Evolved, allowing us to run around with some really badass armor. Of course, if we're going for a medieval setting, I know of a few mods, like the RPG mod, battle gear, a few magic mods, Maybe Dr. Zark's mo' creatures mod, or maybe even a few other monster mods. I could also add the Touhou Items Mod, which will add tons of fairies and even Cirno as a boss. Of course, we would also need the Better Dungeons mod and the Twilight Forest mod, just for those occasions where we feel like finding a labyrinth, or dungeon with tough bosses. If we really want to get futuristic, I could easily get the Galactic Craft mod working, or maybe even the Rival Rebels mod. Just imagine creating a space station, or exploring the moon.

Ok, I think I'm done talking about mods.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

One problem.

Where do we find a server to showcase it?

XD
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone. F*ck, has my day been mixed up? Received gifts and letters in the morning. Had a nice christmas dinner and then I apparently got drunk.
            I just woke up and, from what I can gather, I was saying a whole bunch of stuff on mumble while I was drunk. I have a bad headache. And I have a feeling that what I discussed on mumble is going to bite me in the ass later.

Also, commentating on Minecraft? That sounds interesting. I do a fair share of videos on YouTube. If I'm available, do you think I could tag along?
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-25-2013, 05:01 PM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wriggle

Would a modded FTB server work, or is it all on pre-existing servers?

@TRXD

You didn't say anything too bad, did you?
              sigpic

Comment

"I'm drunk! You don't have an excuse." - Demoman

I'm gonna hold onto the RP until either Krispia or Wonder gets on.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
                  I have no idea. For some reason, the guys on mumble aren't willing to tell me. I have the feeling that it was more about myself than anything. Apparently Katrix was there while I was drunk. Bit awkward knowing that my northern european partner-in-crime listened in on my drunken ramblings.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

In the meantime, I might experiment with FTB and see if my plan will work.

Unfortunately, I have no clue how a server works, but you gotta start somewhere, right?

@TRXD

Did Katrix tell you anything about it?
                    sigpic

Comment

We could always join a newly made server and play in it.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That could work.

How do we create a new server?
                        sigpic

Comment

You have to either host it yourself or hire a hosting server.

Hosting yourself is free but risky and is slow.

Hosting server is stable but costs a lot.

I say we just join someone else's.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
                            Apparently, I was wandering around on the server talking about some stuff. When logged back in, I was in some random place in Gensokyo. I was apparently wandering in circles in the Forest of Magic and then wound up somewhere in the Human Village. Asides from that, I appeared to have been drinking really badly as I can't remember a thing after my dinner.

@Wriggle
                            Random server-commentary misadventures? I'm now interested in this. Tell me more.

Comment

And when the ribbon is removed... -w-

Comment

I'm in SF with my GF, but when I'm back home, I was thinking of joining a random FTB server, have fun goofing around in Mumble and whatnot.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X