Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

I'm back, but it seems to be a hardware problem. Just when I get one thing fixed, another part of my computer decides to break...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Wriggle, welcome back.
      Doing CosmoNOTs intro post right now. Is Jinx going to be with them at the start or did you have something else in mind?

(God, I must've sounded like a demanding asshole back there... Sorry Cucoo, S121 and anyone else.)
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Trk
        Let's say this...
        CosmoNOTS are on their daily business when they hear a large explosion. They then find that Jinx is bombing their hideout.

Epic battles ensue.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

Don't worry about it
          Been through the same deal meself.
          Just different context.
          My deal was in Season I trying to get my character Robin in the RP to do something worth noticing in the story.
          All I could do was set things up for Robin and Grima arc for Season II.

Also
          @ Katrix
          Aye, I'll stick with the cutscenes where it was duration based. I'll just wing it with the durations.

Also you want to make another post with Nobodies or should we say that the collapsed doorway provided enough of a delay for Cole, Flan, and ACO to get out?

Comment

@TRXD

No worries.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              So it affects random areas at random times
              ...is it even possible to control it?
              I mean, if it didn't have a sort of "leash" it would just start tearing into the universe, slowly destroying it.
              And when that happens, sh*t gets really real, real fast.
              So when you have something that is pure chaos like that, it disturbs the natural balance of order and chaos.
              Improbability Drives are usually remotely or hooked up to a computer, where you can do what you please. It also comes with a self destruct sequence which can be activated at any time.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

...is it a big red button labeled "Do not push"?
                Just curious

welp...chem final for me in less than 5 hours.

...10 PM to Midnight...

Comment

Oh, god... Never... again... I just posted my longest post yet... And all for the CosmoNOTs' intro. Hope it was worth it.
                  Either way, it's approaching 11pm so I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to work on anything else tonight. If anything, I'm going to have to leave it until either tomorrow morning or tomorrow evening depending on what I have to do and what time I have left to do it.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Nighty night.
                    sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

Might become a problem. Might. Try to get in one more post and we can finish it there. You might not even need my input anymore so it might not become a problem after all.

Anyway, I'm off. Good night
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                        @ Mima

...is it a big red button labeled "Do not push"?
                        Just curious
                        Actually, in the third Madness animation, where it first appeared, it was something similar.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Katrix

Aye, I'm waiting on one more post by TRXD before I continue on with ACO.

Also waiting on the group in the library to get a bit of a head start before I have Shulk pursue. I'm aiming for the conveniently late appearance sort of deal.

And I've watched like the beginning of AC4 to get a feel of Edward Kenway.
                          ...Aye he be a natural scallywag If I've ever known one, that be certain.

@ Mima

If you ask me based on that, the improbability drive isn't as powerful as ya make it to be...
                          What other videos show it being used?
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

@Katrix

Nighty night.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dammit Wriggle stay awake!. *hits self
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys I'm back. I kind of fell asleep...

Comment

Working...
                                X