X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, barely anyone. And... *looks at recent posts*
    Has someone been practicing oneiromancy without me?! (>_<) Well, it appears that I might have some new media to work with, this morning. It might be just the ticket to put my mind off last night for good.

@Wonder
    I'm impressed by your deductions and your means of understanding your own dreams. It's similar to how I look at dreams although my way is a little more chaotic and disorganised (like me).
    Since it appears that you've already said that you're going to work on S121's, I'll respect that and leave you to it. Unless... *lightbulb-ding* How about both you and I both work on it and we'll compare our findings? Sound good?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Morning everyone

gonna do some quick things here before I hit the books.

First

@ Wriggs

Is Lucco on the ground? Also is the attack able to be interrupted?
      *Is trying to figure if Kenway's air assassination move will do what I need it to do.

@ anyone that cares about Monado

I think I'mma make some custom abilities for it and just see what would work. Primarily for Jack to give him abilities different from Shulk's and even Takoizu's Monado...

I'll post them in the OOC post I made with my first custom "Monado Bless"

EDIT:

I'm thinking of calling it Monado Bless

Symbol: 祐

- Consumes talent guage
      - heals party by 75% of max health of character OR just fully heals
      - Removes all debuffs from party and prevents debuffs from being reapplied (similar to one of Sharla's arts, which is Xenoblade canon, so I'm adapting her abilities to the Monado)
      - duration of debuff seal/ immunity: 1 minute

And there's a reason I'm considering this...

Now Here's going to be the Monado Arts for Jack

- Monado Eater (as is)
      - Monado Armour (as is)
      - Monado Shield (as is)
      - *working on others*

And Takoizu's Monado Arts

- Monado Bless (see above)
      - *Working on others*

If anyone wants to suggest any, feel free to make them in the format I did with the above "Monado Bless"

Also I'm still considering giving people Replica Monados
      @ TRXD and Wonder

...I feel like trolling and giving you guys the dream that resulted in Kiara's backstory to analyze...
      Of course I can guess a few different meanings of it, but...
      *snicker*

@ everyone with an RP

Would you all like archives for each RP?
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-25-2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Cucoo

I think it's an interesting idea. It'll kind of be like when I made spellcards, only with the Monado. To be honest, it's kind of fun to create new things.

Also, are you talking about the dream I think you're talking about?

Anyways, for EG, I've been thinking of finding a number for John's Spartan Time, instead of just going *cough* Spartan Time *mumblemumble* faster *mumblemumble*.

It's said that Spartan Time significantly increases their reaction time in combat situations, and I got one suggestion that I should say that it doubles, or triples his reaction time.

What are your thoughts on this?
        Last edited by S121; 01-25-2014, 12:26 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Morning....... well afternoon for my area. Every time I hang with these friends, my sleep schedule gets messed up.

@SUS

You live in Florida? I'm from Florida (but currently resides in Michigan). Which part do you live if you don't mind me asking?
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Good morning everyone

I just slept 12,5 hours. I have no idea how I managed to do it.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
              currently resides in Michigan
              <---Lives in Michigan

so,
              Upper or lower peninsula?

@ S121

To be honest, for EG, anything you so desire.

And yes, the dream that resulted in Kiara's backstory is THAT dream.

If I didn't censor it and modify it...woulda made a good...
              *cough*
              anyway...

On the Monado, yea, I figure that, because Meyneth's Monado doesn't really have much in canon to go off of for abilities, aside from something like Monado Purge...but different...
              I figured It would be best to fill the 8 slots with something.

(Game canon has 8 art slots.)
              *Just listing to make sure I know what I'm talking about
              Enchant
              Buster
              Shield
              Speed

Purge
              Cyclone
              Armour
              Eater

Shulk effectively has 16 +1 if you count Activate Monado....
              he has his normal 8 arts plus the Monado arts. the +1 is activate Monado which generate's Shulk's Aura which I abused with this one Ether Gem in game that heals the character when an Aura is active.

Now the way the game mechanic works is this:

Talent gauge is the meter that tells ya if you can use a Monado Art or not.
              it has to be 100% in order to be able to use an art, and then the gauge will drop by a % depending on what's used.
              I'm setting "Bless" to use up 100% of the guage, while some arts like shield and speed, use only 25-50% of the gauge.

Battle Soul, one of Shulk's arts, is a sacrifice move that consumes 25% of his max health for recharging the talent gauge by about 50%.

And I am serious about maybe at one point giving weaker characters (like Kenway, Jason, and so on) a replica Monado to balance them.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-25-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm like 15 or so mins from Detroit so lower

@Katrix

I've slept longer before, like 15 hours

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

ah so kinda in my area

of course, I'm in East Lansing (MSU)

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so the Monado goes by a certain system. It will be interesting to see what's created.

Also, I'll have my EG Characters ready in a short while.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Right, and for here, I'm using them as guidelines
                      I'm already about to break the 8 slot concept by adding Monado Bless (which has one specific function I'm planning for, and it has to do with it's secondary function.)

Also I'm trying to figure out how we can distribute the Replica Monados...
                      I might introduce a certain Machina doctor that studied the Monado and is the creator of the replicas...

And seeing the convention thread and all that cosplay...

There's one character I would want to cosplay as...

just because I saw this a while back when I was searching images

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-25-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm actually in Gibraltar/Rockwood

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning!

@Katrix
                          I slept for 16 hours before. It's completely possiburu.

@Cuckoo
                          It already happened, but Shulk can jump away, if he so chooses to.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

...ok...

remind me what effects it would have so I can figure out what I need to do?

Comment

This.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

right

ok then, one epic recovery combo reminiscent of the Ice Climber's up special in SSBs coming up.

And I can't remember what I was thinking before, but I had found someplace to reintroduce Robin...
                                ...I think it was Washington Arc if Pit goes to the store and if something were to happen....
                                I think that's what I was thinking...can't remember...

Comment

Working...
                                X