X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Good morning even though it's 12:35 a.m. where I'm at but I guess it's morning for you. I noticed you haven't posted for Skari in the past few days, I'm in no hurry for a reply.

@Everyone

Since it's pretty late where I'm at, good night all.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there katrix

and goodnight zekai
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay in Trinity who needs a post from me?

Comment

i don´t think that the wolf needs one since she is going to her room

anyways, im going to sleep, cya ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS

Did you respond to Palutena asking Pit to go to the store to get more flour?

Need to progress that arc now in AtWaG since I'm accelerating Certain things in London.

And I'm making like everyone else

night peeps

Comment

@Cucoo

Dammit... well I will get on it first thing tomorrow =-= I promise I will.

If I forget then I will gladly toss myself in front of a moving car.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Can I have a AI, Maid-chan, like in Sakurasou.
                "A programmer doesn’t talk when he’s working" ~ Akasaka Ryuunnosuke from Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Comment

@Mehnum

Well I did say that in Trinity it takes place in modern times so there aren't incredibly overly advanced AI. So I don't think I can allow you to have one... sorry.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Aw... But anything that we have right now like... Google glasses is possible right?
                    "A programmer doesn’t talk when he’s working" ~ Akasaka Ryuunnosuke from Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Comment

Well that depends... how available are they in real life?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Wait... So I could... But he is obsessed with electonics

Comment

@Mehnum

Well I looked up the price of Google Glasses, and they are quite expensive (about 1500 US dollars.) So in theory yes he can have something like Google Glasses, but I doubt it unless he actually has/had the money to get it. Also I won't really allow you to have them, unless you give me a decent enough reason instead of "he is obsessed with electronics."

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh and all, but this isn't the first time I had TSU on a forums. The last two times I had TSU on different forums people began bullsh*tting stuff like advanced androids and stuff into TSU when I don't really like too much advanced stuff in TSU.

I would allow things like Google Glasses into TSU, but only if you give me a good enough reason to allow your character to have something like it.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well, ya... I know what you mean... But things like paid apps or like nothing too expensive is fine right?

Comment

Nothing too expensive is fine. Anything that would seem a bit expensive for most ordinary (except for magic) people in TSU is kind of out of the question unless someone gives me a good explanation for it.

Comment

@ SUSTIC
                                Well, Mira handed Andrew a plastic bag of 'textbooks.'

Comment

Working...
                                X