• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

depends on the phone

if it's got a regular web browser, ya.

Ok now I'm gone...
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-26-2014, 02:28 AM.

Comment

hi there SUS, how you been?

im ok
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh... Well, to begin with, yes. Second, I'm on the iPad. I'm just going to exclude the whole church thing.

Comment

@Kristia

I'm fine. Just been burnt out on RPing lately. Hence why I haven't really been posting in actuality. I just haven't the drive to RP anymore. I should be fine in a few days though.

Comment

@Wonder

Well, let's try an fix this giant f*ckup of ours before I have a stroke.

Are you able to delete them? I'll delete mine and have Isaac react to the sh*tstorm of arrows headed towards him.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hm.. you can relax SUS, just enjoy the day, go somewhere, play a game and bam! inspiration :P

and wriggle, the beast duo are going for the definitive blow to Lifegiver and Spraga, unless you got something planned

here is the post

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              City

As the light blinded everything, a figure appeared from its origin. Blod oozing from its now destroyed armor´s cracks , the knight went at incredible speed, her katana going for a diagonal slash with all the demonic power left in the cracked blade. The arch would cut from Lifegiver´s right shoulder to his left hip

Desert

As Spraga looked away, a blur of black and blue appeared behind him thanks by her double team attack. The lucario activated her natural claws as the Durgas were destroyed by the explosion. Her body had burns and cuts everywhere and she had a broken arm, yet with her other one. Nera went for a backstab clawing
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I've actually been doing a lot of that lately. Mostly playing TF2 and all to pass the time =w=

Comment

@Krispia
                  SO THAT'S WHAT I WAS MISSING!

Seriously I felt like something was missing... It felt like I came out of the bathroom without wiping myself -.-
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Oh alright. Actually, where is everyone, S1?

Comment

oh ew.. wriggle, don´t be like some of the insects you control ><

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121
                        all messages deleted.

Comment

@Kris
                          Edited me IC to include yours. Go ham.

AND I DO KEEP MYSELF CLEAN THANK YOU VERY MUCH

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Thank you. We f*cked up horribly. I did more so because I didn't catch it.

I swear, music is THE ONLY reason I have not totally lost my sh*t and have gone insane this far in life. I already bent up a piece of sheet metal in anger. Sadly for me, that was my Ipod case, homemade. -_-;

Oh well, it's an easy fix. Just grab some pliers and a hammer.

Other than that, I'm fine now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR-16SX4Vv4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX60M9DZY4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2kFzcGh54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_MHs7UFgXc
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ey, S1, Isaac ain't blinded anymore if you read my post. You also have arrows flying at you.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@SUSTIC

You have been playing tf2, same here!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                                "A programmer doesn’t talk when he’s working" ~ Akasaka Ryuunnosuke from Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Comment

Working...
                                X