X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok wriggle, just making sure haha
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Uu! >^<
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
        Ey, S1, Isaac ain't blinded anymore if you read my post. You also have arrows flying at you.
        Don't you think I already know that?

I HIGHLY recommend we never speak of this again or I will snap so badly that it would make Yuuka herself cringe.

Now to calm back down.... It feels like my eyes are going to pop and that I'm going to have a stroke...
        Last edited by S121; 01-26-2014, 03:07 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Mehnum

Dude you should so add me on Steam!

You may find me as PsychoBladeSustic.

Comment

@SUS
            I'm so antsy about the comedy in TSU that will happen at night >w<
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Okay, once I get home that is... BTW, what is your favourite class?

From my phone, don't blame me if it sucks!
              "A programmer doesn’t talk when he’s working" ~ Akasaka Ryuunnosuke from Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Comment

@Mehnum

I like the Scout, Soldier, Heavy, and Medic. Though I prefer the Medic and Scout a bit more though.

@Wriggle

Yeah, yeah just keep calm! I'm still kind of burnt out in terms of RPing lately :P

Comment

I realized something...

Penelope was the only one who died in vein. John found a loophole, Rena is granting him a dying wish, and, well... Nera's opponent killed himself out of lack of realization time. Penelope tried to protect the forest but Jason killed her and she died unsatisfied with how she failed to protect the jungle as shown by how she cried 'no' as her final breath.

That kinda sucks.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Holy crap, same here!
                    "A programmer doesn’t talk when he’s working" ~ Akasaka Ryuunnosuke from Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Comment

@Mima

Ok, all of the alterations are finished. There is also a new post for you.

Sorry for snapping at you, but some things get under people's skin, and sometimes, it's what you wouldn't expect. When that happens, the best thing one can do is leave them alone.

@Wonder

Interesting outcome.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Mehnum

OMG WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON WE SHOULD BE BEST FRIENDS!!! Jk, jk.

But no seriously that's quite surprising! I have more playtime as the Scout, yet I have a bit of a higher score as the Soldier.

On top of that I have only been playing for about 1-2 weeks now just an FYI.

Comment

@Sus
                          aaaaaaaaaah!

I'll just imagine Team 9 in L4D2 to pass time and RP until I get knocked out xD

@Wonder
                          You mean "in vain?"

{Spelling Fascist alert!}

Shut up Yukari!

@SUS+Meh (Tis how I shall call you now)
                          Snoipeh best class!

Demoman is probably my best class, even though Engi takes the cake as the favorite.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

I play more of scout, soldier and medic though... Not slot of heavy cause it is like... So... Slow... I just fall asleep halfway...

Comment

@ wriggle
                              Didn't you say she died in a blood vein?

XD yea I meant vain. I knew I was spelling it wrong...

Comment

@Wriggle

I've been playing a bit of Sniper lately too. I like him. Especially with the Sydney Sleeper...

@Mehnum

Then again you have to think. The Heavy is designed to be slow, but powerful in terms of health and damage with his minigun. After all he's meant to be the tank of TF2 for a reason, and if he was any faster naturally it would be kind of annoying. Then again I don't really care. I just like the Scout and Medic more. As well as the Sniper as of recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X