Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Oficially in the city I live, we don't have winter. The defintion of wither is under 0 degrees celsius for a longer amount of time (think it's something like a month or more). The average temperate never stays down there for so long.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Lurp glurp I'm here now and yea and any updates needed? I need some time to pass our favorite little ghouls reach the library. If anyone wants to interact while they're on the road, feel free to converse with them. I'm kinda surprised no one noticed their abnormally bright eyes (red on Allen, blue on Mira) and Mima you've yet to go on the Santa Cruz. Am update on voile is optional. Otherwise, if anyone needs help on Minecraft, like say the manor or the university, I'll be home in a sec.

Comment

@ Katrix

geez

whats the normal high?

@ Wonder

the floors surrounding the central hall on the Halls of Time can now be put in. Just go all the way up until the 10th floor.
          just do what ye can because there's a ton of floor space...
          Like even a third (one side) would be fine by me.

Also concepts for the spiral staircase designs and the roof for the towers can be prototyped in the test area.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-12-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

In the last 30 days, the average have been 3,4 Celsius.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

ah...ok so not really "warm" either.

Comment

I'm back! And I have to say two things.
                First thing: I had a rather nice trip and the town looks a nice place to move to. Would definitely consider moving there in September.
                Second thing: NEVER AGAIN! I had to wake up at 5AM and travel there by car for 4-5 hours. By the time I got there, it was raining like hell. By lunchtime, it was a monsoon and typhoon combined into one. Gale force winds and really heavy rain. I was ABSOLUTELY soaked and hair was ruined by the weather. My legs hurt from sitting in the car for too long and I'm tired as hell. But I had my usual morning tea, daily cola and... 3 teas to go with it. So much caffiene yet so little energy.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about the torrential weather and the hardships of travel. At least you're back in one piece, right?

(On another note, I screwed up canon yet again... -_-; )
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121
                    Yeah, I guess. Unfortunately it's nearly 9PM over here so I won't have much time for anything right now. Maybe one or two IC posts but that would be it.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Ahh, ok.

As for posts, things have been pretty slow.

That reminds me. You posted with Flandre and Cole about them just waking up, right?

I'll post on that if you post on them leaving the sleeping quarters. It would be kind of rude for a SPARTAN to barge into their room, screaming "RISE AND SHINE!!!" at the top of his/her lungs.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121
                        Well, I kind of improvised in AtWaG. I had no idea as to how the sleeping quarters were done so I gave the chaotic duo a spare room and I left it to the reader to interpret it. I was harsh on myself and imagined a single office-like room that had been been very quickly repurposed for the duo to sleep in. With two mattresses and sheets on the floor for sleeping. One medium-large mattress for Cole and a small but "indestructible" one for Flandre.

Oh my god. I can just imagine some SPARTAN with that typical comical voice going "RISE AND SHINE, YOU TWO!"
                        Actually... Maybe not "Rise and shine". Maybe something else. British saturday night shows, give me inspiration!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yzzm9Gah8w

Comment

@TRXD

Ahh, well actually, they have special rooms that aren't attached to the sectors themselves. You see, it would be in a sort of dorm of sorts, kind of like a hotel of some kind, only mostly underground and with lots of security.

I probably should have told you sooner... Sorry. -_-;

Anyways, about the "rise and shine" bit, I could imagine Cole and Flandre being pretty annoyed.

I also imagine the SPARTAN having a squeaky voice too.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121
                            No, I should've asked you before diving in. But I seriously needed to get a post done and I just couldn't wait any further on info regarding Prometheus' residential and living structure.

Comment

@TRXD

Hmmm...

Maybe I should make Prometheus Labs in Creative Flats. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121
                                Another RP build?
                                Next you'll be seeing me attempt to recreate Gensoka City in Minecraft. Yeah... Not going to happen. I know the rough scale of the city and it would take FOREVER to do every location currently present and planned for the RP.

Speaking of builds, wasn't there a TSU build going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X