X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cucoo was the one that brought up the whole breast thing so blanda him.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.

@Cucoo

Well it takes two to have a conversation, and three to extend that conversation. XD

@Wriggle

Well from what I understand, you need a frame, lower tooltip, upper tool tip, and I think two different firing components, like a plasma core, or something else along those lines.

Trust me, we will not be as strict with weapon creation as that. You should be able to make any weapon you want, as long as you keep in mind that creating it requires scrap and whatnot.

For example, in DS2, Isaac made a Plasma Cutter out of a flashlight and a surgical laser/plasma thing.

In the end, as long as you are reasonable, you should be just fine.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

so...

3 scrap metals -> 1 reclaimed
        3 reclaimed -> 1 refined
        3 refined + Isaac Clarke class token = 1 Plasma Cutter?

I kid.
        Are we going to use the default list of items in the game, or are we gonna build that from scratch?
        Also, how are we going to keep the inventory in check?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

We were going to do both. You can even start out with a couple weapons and build others at a later time. Basically, you can use and build the weapons from all the Dead Space games/movie, but if you have a cool idea for a gun, you are welcome to build it from scratch, make something Dead Space has never seen before.

As for me, I'm going to have no weapons at first, then buy/build them as I go, just like in the game.

As for the inventory, we have not gone over that yet, but I imagine that it would probably be like how I do it. I usually keep a list of John and Isaac's stuff in ATWAG, and as time goes on, I remove and add items. I went so in depth with John's inventory that I even have an ammo count of each and every one of his weapons. Of course, it's up to you to decide whether or not you get that fancy.

I would assume that we keep at least a loose idea of how much ammo we use, just to make things a little more interesting. Maybe after each day, we can tally up how much ammo and supplies were used, then make an update to the inventories.

I hope we can trust one another enough to use an honor system, but it's up to the group in the end.

In short, we haven't quite decided yet.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

S1 have you received my latest PM?

Oh and I forgot what I was going to do...

Comment

@Sus

Yep, and I replied to it. Did you get it?
              sigpic

Comment

@SUS

I posted (finally) in EG since it has been past your reserve time. Also posted in TSU.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

And if you saw my message quite some time ago I said I'm taking a break from RPing for a few days, I've been having quite a bit of stress with having to prepare for a rather surprisingly big move. Also trying to sell some things in a Yard Sale.

@S1
                  I did... but turns out my stored PM's reached their maximum limit.

Comment

Right, going to sleep.

I will be dreaming of Koakuma crafting different weapons to test on helpless little victims (Pringles chips, of course)

Good night ^^
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

So you never got the message?

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

Hopefully Koa sticks with the chips, huh?
                      sigpic

Comment

I did get the message and I just replied to it...

Comment

@SUS

Nope, didn't see it

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                            Sorry for double posting guys but I find this important to tell you.

Right now I feel like taking a small break for at least a day or two from even thinking about the RP's. It's not a long break, just a day or two. Some things are happening IRL with me, and two of them are that I am just not feeling well (feeling really weak right now, as though I haven't gotten much sleep when I have gotten at least 7 hours of rest) and the other is that I'm experiencing some chronic depression right now (always do around this time of year.) Thankfully this should all pass within a day or two. Until then I am not going to be posting in any of the RP's. On top of that but I am feeling rather stressed lately. I'll still be on to read things over, but I won't really be posting at all in the IC's of the RP's.

I hope that Kristia and Wriggle can keep things going relatively fine in TSU, but please everyone in TSU do not take control of the teachers. If you do need a dorm number, please ask me and I can still give you one in the OOC for you are allowed to use the Receptionist. Just none of the important staff like the teachers and Nurse Hannah (NO ONE TOUCHES MY NURSE HANNAH!!!) Also just take things slowly in TSU... even though things are already slow in TSU.
                            Here is the post Zekai

Sustic was starting to look tired in his posts, even he had some difference while talking on Mumble.

So yeah.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristy, I was joking with him. I did see it after I made the posts in the IC's, was just letting him know for when he does posts.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

sorry, I´m in objective mode (School)
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X