X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Island

Jason stared at the portal for some time.

"... Well... Nothing to it but to do it, huh?"

He stepped into the portal.

"I'm coming for you, old man."

Comment

City

As the light blinded everything, a figure appeared from its origin. Blod oozing from its now destroyed armorīs cracks , the knight went at incredible speed, her katana going for a diagonal slash with all the demonic power left in the cracked blade. The arch would cut from Lifegiverīs right shoulder to his left hip

Desert

As Spraga looked away, a blur of black and blue appeared behind him thanks by her double team attack. The lucario activated her natural claws as the Durgas were destroyed by the explosion. Her body had burns and cuts everywhere and she had a broken arm, yet with her other one. Nera went for a backstab clawing
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

The Gravemind's thoughts were numerous and many, thousands of people speaking at once, all saying diffeent things, it was near impossible to pick out a voice.

"Time will tell." The Gravemind said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu was frustrated by her coming up with no results, but she could at least ask a set of questions, ones that could decide the fate of her father.

"Will my father die without preparation for The Darkness? What can I do to prepare him? What does he need?", Takoizu asked The Gravemind.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"Time has not taught you patience. You will know in due time. One does not reveal the end of the tale, for that, you must start at the beginning." The Gravemind put Takoizu and the box down, and the giant maw retreated into it's hole.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu stood there with the box sitting next to her. Just what was this "Darkness"? Takoizu was worried over her father's possible death, an outcome she still had yet to think about, or even begin to calculate. She had no idea what preventative measures she should take, but she had to think of something. If not, then her father could die. Takoizu looked at the box of snacks beside her, thinking about what The Gravemind said. The Auditore was not to be trusted. Takoizu knew that after this errand, she would need to break off the deal. The reward was not worth the risk. Of course, there was a chance that The Auditore would attack her, and if that happened, she would need to be ready. Takoizu already had countermeasures set up to protect herself from direct alteration, so at least she was safe from being altered. Not only that, but the time it took to finish speaking with The Gravemind gave her suit enough time to fully regenerate, restoring it to pristine condition. After a moment, Takoizu grabbed the box and gapped back to The Auditor.

As soon as Takoizu gapped back to the Auditor, she handed the box over to him and spoke.

"I gathered your snacks, but I changed my mind about the deal. I feel that it is wrong for me to go behind my mother and father's back, and make deals with people I don't know about. Consider me delivering your snacks a gift.", Takoizu calmly said as she handed the box over to The Auditor.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Ruined City

As the area vanished, Shulk was caught off guard and began to fall.
                "woooOOOAAAAH!" He tried to maneuver closer to the wall of the pit that formed, but to no avail.
                Suddenly...
                FWOOSH
                a dart sailed past Shulk, with a rope attacked to it. Kenway had lept from the building and threw out a line for Shulk to grab onto. He ran from one side to the other.
                Shulk grabbed onto the rope and was pulled to the wall and up slightly, where he then used this momentum to run up the wall.
                He cleared the pit and landed with the Monado ready once more. "Thanks, Edward!"
                "Don't thank me yet kid, we're not done here." Kenway responded as he drew his cutlasses. "Some nifty tricks you got there, now let's see how long you can keep those up, shall we?"

Comment

Ruined City

"It'll be enough to take both of you down." The boy taunted, his hands now equipped with futuristic plasma pistols. "Let me introduce myself properly. My name is Lucco, the man that will kill you."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

"I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you, boy." Kenway responded calmly.
                    "We didn't come this far just to be defeated here!" Shulk added.
                    "Your move." Kenway taunted.

Church Catacombs - Depths

Eleos saw what was ahead and checked his guns' ammo count. "hmm...what do you think? Should we plow through them, or sneak past them?"

Comment

Ruined City

"Very well." Lucco aimed his pistols at Shulk and Kenway and fired: the pistols were on rapid-fire and seemingly on unlimited ammo. The bullets, purple plasma bolts that zipped across at the speed of a regular bullet, quickly covered Shulk and Kenway's vision.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

Before the bullets hit, Shulk's Monado glowed orange...

The bullets seemed to hit their mark, but when everything was clear once more, Shulk and kenway were still standing.

Hexagonal spheres surrounded the two as the Monado returned to it's original state, with the symbol that was there disappearing.

Comment

Ruined City

"Hmm. Barrier. I see." Lucco opened fire once more: this time bullets of bright orange that seemed to absorb energy sources around as it traveled, albeit not as fast as the purple bullets.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

Monado Shield absorbed the impact of the bullets, only slightly weakening it, but the duration of 20 seconds passed and the barrier dissipated soon after. "Kenway! Those bullets seem to have some sort of weakening effect! Be on your guard!"
                            "Right." Kenway then charged at Lucco and lunged forward with his cutlasses at the ready.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-25-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"Hey, I may be evil, but I am a man of my word you know. I could just go over there, fix her madness and then leave. I mean, are you sure?" The Auditor said.

Comment

Ruined City

"Teleport."

Lucco disappeared when Kenway brandished his cutlasses, only to reappear a few meters away from where he was, his pistols facing him.

"2v1 wouldn't be fair without teleportation. Don't you agree?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X