Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

Welcome back!

I'm helping Cucoo with his Manor of Eternity.

@Cucoo

Ok. In the meantime, I'm going to continue with the halls, test out a couple things.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

*faint crying sounds*

I just reacreated the outline for the Halls of Time

except for the angles.

in a matter of a few minutes.

dammit world edit...y u so efficient T.T

I think I can pretty much recreate the halls of time grid, duplicate it and put it in the area for the Halls of darkness

and also make a 3D grid for the Manor to boot.

and then I'll try and convince someone to paste it in to the creative flats
      ...which can be done.

unless there's a way to connect to the server I made...
      ...doubt it...

I'll worry about this later though.

got other things to focus on.

Comment

My apprentice has returned! \o/ My apprentice, Infinity_Legend a.k.a. Dilaga Blues, has returned to YouTube. I had been giving him a lot of pointers when it came down to video commentary and speaking down the mic and I took him under my (crystal) wing. He left shortly before I joined Yukkuricraft and now he is back!
        That is all.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

So he does Let's Plays, or reviews?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121
            On YouTube, he does Let's Plays like myself. I separate my YouTube work from my radio work but I have meaning to go into analysis and reviews though.
            He's only done a few videos and one major series, Katawa Shoujo. He discovered me by looking for other Katawa Shoujo players and asked me to work with him. At the time, his work was rather poor so I declined and instead made him my apprentice. I give him advice and guidance. His latest video is actually rather decent. If he continues this way, he will eventually become more than that.
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-03-2014, 06:04 PM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Ahh, I see.

It's quiet on the forums, too quiet... -_-;
              sigpic

Comment

Its a busy week for me so ima be a bit quiet

Comment

@Cucoo

Could you at least post in FaF a last time before you leave.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Hey Mima... how fast is an Executioner? Because Dante should have been easily able to dodge it's charge. Even in mid dash Dante can turn on a dime by using another dash to avoid it. An Executioner would have to be extremely fast in order to actually ram Dante...

Mind you know... editing your post just a bit?

I mean that is kind of Powergaming when you do something to another character without their consent. I mean yeah I might do it every now and then, but most of the time I actually try to give other characters like a chance to respond/avoid/reply to any action I have directed at another character.

Like maybe you can just edit your post by saying "It did a rush as well, over a ton of flesh and armor jogging towards Dante with great velocity, trying to impact Dante with it's girth."

... Just saying... don't want to be mean...
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Man, it's been a boring day. How has been everyone else's?
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Slow.

So far, I've just been on Minecraft, working on the test halls and gathering Glowstone.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Speaking of Minecraft, do you know if a 360 wired controller can work on it? (Since that's the only USB controller I have.)
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Hey Zekai I have a pic for you

Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Ok, thanks but why?

Comment

@Mega

Just because. Do I need a reason? I know you like Youmu, and I found a picture of Youmu on Joyreactor so I decided to share it.

Comment

Working...
                                X