X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

Yep, but for some reason, everyone just stopped. I'm really not sure why...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I was just busy, that's why we stopped.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Isaac
        Ah. That makes sense. I had been meaning to ask about it but I never got the chance to. And when I did, no-one was talking about it or seemed to be working on it.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Isn't sus in charge of that?

Comment

Just got an 80 in theory of arts!

and now I shall fall on my precious couch

(im back and feeling happy)
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The HoT slowed down tremendously as well cause...well...all the quick and simple work is done.
              The floors are more blocks and more tedious than the walls...so...ya.

I think I should outline the Sanctuary of Light's central tower...hrm...

@ Kristia

That class sounds more fun than a class on Human evolution through the ages and talking about primate and theory in the history of the topic...
              ...I'M A MECHANICAL ENGINEER. WHY SHOULD I CARE. ABOUT. MONKEYS. AND. APES. AND. HOW. THEY. EVOLVED.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-12-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

@Kristia
                Welcome back!

@Wonder
                I have no idea, don't ask me.

I am seriously beginning to hate my TSU character's name more and more. I'm surprised that no-one has taken notice what I did and criticised it. But there's nothing I can do now, it's set in stone.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Ok, just for future reference, the SPARTAN that helped them settle in was named Alice-258. One of the things she said for Cole to do was ask around for her if he had any questions or needed anything.

Just telling you, in case you forgot.

Also, you hate Trista's name?

@Wonder

Welcome back!

@Kristia

Welcome back!

@Cucoo

So fill out the floors? That's what needs to be done?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121
                    Or I could have cheery Flandre ask every single SPARTAN in the area about random stuff.
                    "Do you know a place where Cole and I could go play?"
                    "Ooooh. I like your armour. Shiny! Where'd you get it?"
                    "What's your name? I'm Flandre."
                    "Will you play with me?"

"Flandre, stop pestering the SPARTANS!"

Comment

@ S121

pretty much

I'll punch holes for the walls after.

@ TRXD

I noticed it immediately when you created her.
                      I wanted to see if anyone else noticed first.

Comment

@Cucoo
                        I KNOW! And I don't know why I did it! And I hate myself because of it, I really do! I'm usually creative with names but I had to go with that! THAT!
                        If I were to give her an actual name, it would have been Mirabelle Corona.

For anyone who does not see what Pennomen and I see, here's what's up:
                        Trista Soul
                        Trinity Soul
                        I didn't even intentionally do that! It was an actual accident which I only realised like a day or two after the RP began.

Comment

@TRXD

Well, I don't they would be too bothered. After all, they are actually normal humans that have been recruited. They aren't as cold and no-nonsense as the SPARTAN-IIs or IIIs.

As for the name, I saw the similarities on the first day. I didn't see anything wrong with it, so I just shrugged it off and kept RPing.

@Cucoo

Ok. I'll get on that soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

@Trxd
                            I don't see the harm in that.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@S121 and Isaac
                              But it's embarrassingly unoriginal and just a copy-paste of the title! I'm surprised that people didn't think I was boasting about Trista with her name that was extremely similar to the f*cking title. I honestly think that I did not have an ideas about a name and I was merely rushing to get that app done. If I had actually taken it easy, I would have given her the name that I just suggested to Cucoo.

@S121
                              And... really? Even with slight military discipline and a more serious tone to them, they would be fine with cheery Flandre? Right...

Comment

@TRXD

For the most part, yes. some might find her to be a nuisance, while others would be confused about why she would be in The Labs, but for the most part, they are fairly relaxed when not on duty.

Now, if they are on duty, then they would most likely ignore her and keep moving.

Just as long as she doesn't pester them for too long, she should be fine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X