Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mega

Ok, guess that works.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I'm not entirely sure if it can or can't. Do you have a keyboard and mouse, just in case?

@Mega and Zekai

Oh yea, that reminds me. I found a picture too. I normally don't say that a picture is badass and just plain cool, but there's something about this picture that screams it. Maybe it's the designs in the clothes.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...lc-d52ktxb.png
      Last edited by S121; 02-03-2014, 09:24 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Of course I got a keyboard and mouse. I'm using my laptop but since I've been playing Minecraft with friends on the 360, I'm too use to the 360 controls so it wouldn't feel right to use a mouse and keyboard.

That pic does look nice with those clothes. Could do without the blue nails though.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Anyways, all I can say about the controller is for you to try it out and experiment with it. It might work.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ok but I don't have it for pc. I figure I ask just in case If I ever get it.

Comment

Okay I got a bad news.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Mima, what do these Executioners look like? Because I'm thinking of an executioner that might not be the one you're thinking of...

@ Wriggle
                What happened?

Comment

im back home people
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I...

I wouldn't be able to RP at all for a while.

I don't know how long that "while" will be... it could be a day, a week, or a month.

[EDIT]I'll be able to log-in and take a look every once in a while, but I don't think I can do anything sustainable.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Why not, wriggle

Comment

I guess it is because of all the "IRL" stuff, eh?

So I have like 2 hour before I have to go, which means that I have this 2 hour to plan on how people can adapt without me.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Was AFK for a bit.

@Kristia

Welcome home kristy.

@Wriggle

I can understand your situation. I know none of my people in TSU needs you so I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                            Hey Mima, what do these Executioners look like? Because I'm thinking of an executioner that might not be the one you're thinking of...
                            Here.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Kristia, Wonder, and Wriggle

Welcome back!

@Wriggle

So it's kind of like the Hawaii Arc?

Well, there's The Auditor, but that could be finished pretty quickly. There's also the California and London Arc. Those might be able to keep the ball rolling. As for time progression, we might need to think about that.

Also, should we pause the Gensokyo Arc?
                              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                                Well we can't do much without actually curing Yuuka first. And I'm not letting that drama go, with or without me.

So I've been devising some plans but I need you guys' input.

AtWaG

The key players in this that I control really are just Yukari, Yuuka, Patche, Ran, and possibly Eirin.

If other players do not mind waiting, we put the Gensokyo stuff at halt until I come back. This locks up a lot of main plot, but all other arcs are not affected.
                                If other players do mind, there are two choices:
                                1. I bypass the IRL stuff, maybe get in some troubles, but keep the ball rolling in the right track.
                                2. I do all my IRL stuff while the key players are controlled by others. This would, however, turn the ball to the wrong track.

TSU

SUSTIC knows the two comic sub-arcs I have devised, so he can keep them rolling if I'm gone for too long. If this is the case, Lynne would go to TRXD. Her speech is really simple, if you haven't noticed already.

AtWaP

Nobody posts for this anyway so I'm not too worried. If anything, Mima could be the mod until I come back. He has all the necessary information and knowledge.

FaF

I'm not really tied to the main plotline so I'm not worried at all.

Noire

Same deal.

Any thoughts?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X