X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Chaos

Dracula might need to be deported back to Transylvania. Either that, or Flandre and Remilia force him into servitude. Sakuya could use the company. (just messing around)

Ok, so here's the basic information on Characters, points of interest, and all that other good stuff.

California

Spoiler:

People:

Isaac Clarke (Dead Space), Rena (Elsword), Lujuria (OC)

Places:

Superstore - a large store with everything for all your shopping needs, from toasters, to Silicon Carbide injection canisters.

Isaac's house - Where Isaac and Lujuria live.

London

Spoiler:

People:

Noble Six (Halo), Claire and Chris Redfield (both from Resident Evil), Raven (Elsword), Chung (Elsword), Elsword (Elsword), Ansem the Wise (Kingdom Hearts), Lily-223 (OC), Dr. Halsey (Halo), Jack-728 (OC), Daniel-636 (OC), and Dr. Neuman (OC).

Places:

Prometheus Labs - A highly advanced research and development lab created by Dr. Halsey. Home of the Spartans and houses Raven, Chung, and now Elsword.

Ansem the Wise's Mansion - A mansion located deep in the woods, almost inaccessible to anyone, except for those that know the way, or stumble upon it.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@chaos
      Wonder has yet to reapply for Sakuya.
      The reason I mentioned a bullet was I got a sniper assassin character.
      Also I would think that Death would have a tough time against Link.

@s121

Ill be adding Eleos to California eventually.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

@S121

Thanks.

Also Dracula being forced into servitude >-> That would be funny. I also remember reading that Remilia claims to be a descendant of the world's most notorious vampire, Count Vlad Ţepeş Dracul, but this is a bald-faced lie. Dracula in Castlevania is also known as Mathias Cronqvist or Vlad Tepes

Gee I wonder what would happen if Remilia and Dracula DID meet -w-

@Cucoo

Link and Richter... vs Dracula and Ganondorf? I know you said Death, but that sounds like it would be a far more interesting battle :P

Also Death is quite literally immortal. No matter what happens only his manifestations (the bodies he uses in the games) can be killed. His actual soul and such cannot since he is quite literally a Divine Force. The Master Sword would be incredibly effective against Death, but not even the power of the Vampire Killer and the Master Sword can kill Death completely.
        Last edited by Chaos_Grand; 12-06-2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I'll keep that in mind next time.

@Chaos

Eleos (OC) will also be in California.

I think that would be an interesting scenario. He just better not piss them off. Touhou Characters are notorious for being completely OP.

I think what would happen is that Remilia would simply invite Dracula for tea. She might consider him something of an idol, or at least a sort of role model. It's either that, or she treats him normally, considering that he's not THE Vlad Tepes, just a video game version of the real guy. It all depends on how she looks at the situation.

Anyways, did you have any questions about the locations, Characters, or places of interest?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

That doesn't sound like your schedule at all. You go to sleep 3 AM, she goes to sleep 2 PM. 11 hours difference.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@S121

Still I find both scenarios (Remilia meeting Dracula, and the scenario where Remilia has Dracula become her servant.)

Also no questions really needed... sort of thought of a post.

Comment

@Katrix

Ohhhh. I thought you said 2 AM. My bad.

@Chaos

Ok. Glad I could help.
                sigpic

Comment

And i just realized something else that's been happening ...
                  Is it me or when we bring in characters with god tier abilities that are also references to real world mythology, they seem to retain their immortal status despite being just characters ripped from a game.
                  I mean...technically speaking...the characters are in the real world...wouldn't they be subject to...uh...reality and the laws of physics to a certain degree?
                  Like let me use Link as an example
                  Health bars dont exist in the real world. Like...getting shot in the head wont take away half a heart and falling into a bottomless pit is...insta kill in reality. (Or i should say pits with a floor that is so far down light doesn't reach it.)
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 05:13 AM.

Comment

@S121

^^

Also I wonder what would happen if Remilia found out about Dracula's Ebony Stone... which is a powerful artifact, and the second greatest treasures to vampires. It makes the area surrounding the Ebony Stone (Which could go on for a mile or two IDK the range of it's effect) into a never ending night... I picture Remilia asking Dracula if she could borrow the stone... >->

@Cucoo

That's... that's a good question actually o-o

Comment

@Cucoo

Isn't it the same with magic then?
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

And that is where the lines of physics and game physics merge.

Some Characters retain their abilities like immortality because it is an inherent trait. If we went by your logic, then Youkai wouldn't have any abilities, Dante would be a normal human, John would most likely die from his augmentations, and magic wouldn't exist.

@Chaos

Or she might ask Sakuya to retrieve it, then ask Patchouli to copy it, if she can. Thus begins another Incident for Reimu to solve, where she beats the crap out of the five nearest people, then finally finds the right person.
                        Last edited by S121; 12-06-2013, 05:17 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

...ya I just asked a loaded question...
                          I gotta stop thinking...
                          I think we should find the border of where magic ends and where reality begins.
                          Because conservation of mass and energy is gonna be a bitch to explain here...

@s121
                          Ya... I think the main thing would be like the health bar scenario i mentioned.
                          Real world ain't as forgiving as the game world.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Morning everyone. How's everyone doing?
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Magic is magic. It doesn't really follow science. That's why it's magic.

I take it you're trying to find a way to limit magic, right?

@TRXD

Welcome back!

I'm doing good.

How about you?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

You know I never specified where Richter is or was currently in my application in the Bio... do you think it would be okay if Richter was in his world fighting Death in the location of Dracula's Castle (preferably the rooftop), and Death creates a dimensional rift that sends Richter into London?

Comment

Working...
                                X