X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im finally free in my home and I see that two of you guys banished a friend of mine, care to explain?

and those two know who I am refferring to
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

We didn't banish him Kristia.

Well I didn't really do anything, because I was asleep when it all happened.

Zekai got kinda mad at TRXD when he brought up the fact that Zekai had been using an ability to sense others magic which granted is something that can happen in TSU (with training) Zekai made no mention that his character had taken training to use magical sense, only like training for swordsmanship and a bit of magic in his app. However just saying your character had "trained" in an app doesn't explicitly state what he/she trained in.

We don't want him to leave, and we never meant to make him leave.

Comment

and I thought this "free" day I had would be for a good thing

ZEKAI, YOU BETTER READ THIS TOO

look, Zekai is blunt and can easily be angered or get judgemental if pushed by ANYTHING. I wonŽt argue about that since I know him for almost two years

it is like trying to dig a mountain with a spoon to reach the gold in it, that is how his trust is obtained, but as I just said, mountain with a spoon

it is also true that in most post of him, someone (IM NOT SAYING NAMES) says he did something either OP or too revealing etc, that is why he is mostly
        angered and surely left already.

Im not going to take sides on this, anything you guys and girls ask, do it and I will answer
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah I can tell. I've been RPing for about 2-3 years now, and I originated my RPing skills on the Minecraft forums where a lot of people I've met are a bit like that (get angered easily and judgemental.) Granted I don't know Zekai personally, I never once had meant to upset him or anything and I don't think anyone else had meant to either. We were just trying to give some constructive criticism, yet I believe we went a little too far.

Like I said before I was not awake or around when Zekai left, and I can't say anything else about it. I know I pissed him off several times, and I do feel sorry for doing so. I'm pretty sure the others are as well. We all make mistakes. This includes me, you, Zekai, S1, Mima, Wonder, Wriggle, TRXD, and everyone else here. One of our mistakes towards Zekai was probably being a bit too harsh, which I do apologize for.

Now that he isn't here anymore I just wish to say that I don't want Zekai to leave, because in all honesty he is a good RPer and a good person. We all were just a bit too harsh with our constructive criticism, and we ended up making him leave. Anyways if you can tell him please tell him that I am sorry for anything I did.

Comment

I already mailed him and sent messages in the other forum

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay Kristia \^o^/

Comment

Thank you Kristia.

If anyone needs me I won't be on Mumble, and I'll be playing Elsword.

Comment

You know I just thought of a way I could use the "Kill and Replace" concept...
                  Before you ask what I'm thinking...
                  ...did we ever decide on how to handle Sarah in TSU?

Comment

@Cucoo

Sarah will just be a NPC/Background character without Major here.

Comment

I just mailed Zekai and we talked a bit, if he has a good mind, then he will post what is troubling him

I hope he PMs the ones he want to speak with though

IŽll be eating dinner, brb

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS

ah.

ok nvm then.

I might just set up something then....

...for later of course but need to start it now...

...SUS, I need an NPC student that gets around and at least gets "known" by some of the characters.
                        Someone that when they find his dead body there'll be a reaction...
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-25-2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Alright then! I will get on it when I can.

Comment

Minerva is now up for OOC.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Eh. Minerva doesn't sound too interesting to me. Especially with that whole inventory thing. I'd lose track within five seconds. I'll pass while I wait for someone to actually post something in any RP.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Won't force you.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X