X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im back from an almost break up due to a huge misunderstanding. Im relaxed, but heavily tired
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

*slams bottle of Mountain Dew*

Alright peeps, I got 1 hr in me so lets do dis.

HYPER MODO ACTIVATE

*sees wriggs is offline*

darn it =w=

oh well I'll update a few things.

@ Kristia

Oh hai der

Mind if I ask what kind of misunderstandin it was?

Comment

Oh did I waste some time (roflroflrofl)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

well, since I was at home dealing with some school papers for next semester. I focused on them more than in people

Rebeca on the other hand was stressed like I was the other week because her projects ended this week

When she is stressed, her emotions go high like the hormones in a pregnant woman.

So today I went to see her project, which I wasnīt so interested, but like because she likes it. Then my tired mind does something stupid saying like "yeah yeah ok" in a bored tone and that broke the dam of her stress

I received the whole hurricane (better me than an accidental person though) and she went mad and angered at everything around until I pulled her out of the gallery before someone else could see us (we were at the adjacent room with food table)

It took half hour of hearing maddering stress and an hour of her crying on my chest to finally calm down.

We went to my home and she practically fell asleep until last hour as her parents came and took her to her house.

I know from her calling to me 10 minutes ago that she is fine
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, one of them moments =w=

Glad to hear it ended well.

Anyway, I think I made Link seem a bit comedic in my last edit.

Comment

Hello people I'm back.

Comment

It was an interesting post for hylian can't wait to see how the story flows cucoo

Hi there SUS how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm feeling fine.

I listened to some music (from Sonic Adventure) and listened to Knuckles theme, and now I think I might just introduce Knuckles...

Comment

The echidna, that'll be interesting.

Oh and Kristia, do you think when Link and Midna do get to the real world, would Midna be able to speak the various languages or would she be speaking Hylian also?

And I think I'ma call it a night so I can wake up early and head home for winter break. *still at dorm*

Comment

Speaking many languages seems fine to me

Spoiler:

Comment

AGHFH Binding of Isaac please work.

Wait
                        Is that the cutscene?
                        YES
                        YES
                        YEEEEES
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning... I mean afternoon everyone. Now how is everyone today?

Comment

good day SUS, im ok preparing for a date tonight

and you?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Doing good, just woke up and I'm already playing Elsword >-> Damn Ara Haan pre-release event! She's going to be released on the 18th I believe, and I'm actually quite excited.

Comment

well, thats good to know, just enjoy it and donīt kill yourself while waithing :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X