X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

I forgot that you was doing the map as well. It's ok about the delay, i was just asking about it, that's all. I'm in no rush.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      I might as well just do a quick sketch of the map and then take time on the MC one.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

If it's a bird's eye view, I can get the basic idea. I forgot to ask about the dorm room map as well.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well, I'm off for the night. Night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder
            Nighterino.

@Zekai
            So I found this in Season 1.

Originally posted by Youmu
            "There you are, Yuyuko-sama!" The silver-haired girl shouted angrily as she stormed towards Yuyuko. "Everyone at Hakugyokurou is waiting for you. Let's go!"
            "No, wait, I'm not done eating yet-" Yuyuko objected, but the silver-haired girl was unyielding, dragging Yuyuko by her hands out of the dining hall. From the distant, Yuyuko shouted: "Youmu you are a meanie!"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Lol, I can see that happening.

Comment

And then in Season 2, Youmu actually threatens to cut Axl (Neo's character with a -ship with Yuyuko) and his hard drive up if he doesn't wake up...

That's how I portray Youmu anyway: blunt and eager-to-please, but sometimes accidentally goofy. If you were in AtWaG, you would've done Youmu differently. Who knows?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I will admit that I'm a big Youmu fan but I don't like to mess with her personality and really can't match it well so I would rather have someone who knows her better to use her.

EDIT: I've edited my post in IS instead of double posting (since it has been 24 hours since my last post in IS) and it makes an interaction with HO-J00 and Arbalest, which I believe is Mima's and SUS's A.S. Figure I give a heads up about it.
                  Last edited by Zekai; 03-03-2014, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I'm not going to be very active here due to spring break.
                    Just to confirm, there's nothing yet for me to really work with anywhere, excluding EG where for courtesy i'm waiting on SUS on his arc with Nevaraas.

Comment

*exasperated sigh*

@Cucoo

I knew I was forgetting something. -_-;;;

Anyways, I edited one of my posts and acknowledged Alvis. Alice didn't really care about him, due to him blending in as an accepted person.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Technically ye didn't have to do that.
                        On that front I'm waiting for the right moment.
                        Tbh...I think I'm just waiting for the right moment on everything...

Comment

im back and.. i.. *DIES ON COUCH*

How are you people?

Zekai, if you read season 1, you will be happy, angry, sad, amazed, shocked and many more. We made things from super serious, cheesy stuff, goofy moments, tootache love time and so one. XD
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Kristy. DON'T DIE ON US!!

All jokes aside, I can guess that S1 is basically a suped version of NES.

Comment

@Zekai
                              That's an awesome connection.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, The NES got easily crumbled by ATWAG. Im amazed by what we did when I read the whole thing one weekend
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X