X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Sus

Well if it makes you feel better, I messed up a tendon in my thumb a couple weeks ago. It's almost done healing, but it's a pain.

Well, now you know how I feel when I have to post in virtually every RP. It's a trap I fell in to.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

So S1 you said you have some questions for me? If so just PM them please.

Comment

@Sus

I already sent you the previous PM. I'll ask on the next one you send me so that we won't have to maintain two PM chains.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I never got ANY PM's lately though... weird...

Comment

I am drawing a blank on a post for TSU. I don't know what to post, mainly for Sonya.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Sus

Damn. I've already sent you 2 PMs. I'll send another one. Please stand by.

@Zekai

Can you find me the latest post for Alkaid in ATWAG? Just use Advanced Search, and you should find it. I need to PM Sus for a sec for a few questions.
              sigpic

Comment

All she is doing is walking around London trying to find the Lab.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Ok. You can have her either find the Labs, or have her find Jack and the group, and ask him for directions.

@Sus

I found the problem. Your inbox is full.
                  sigpic

Comment

She already saw Jack and the others but didn't talk to them.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Ah, ok. Just have her talk with Jack. He can point her in the right direction.

@Sus

Check my previous post above.
                      sigpic

Comment

But she already left and is away from them so that wouldn't work.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Oh... Well ok then.

@Sus

Check my previous post on the previous page.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Fixed.

Comment

Hey guys. I'm about to create a thread concerning my situation, but in any case, don't expect me to be around for too much.

Comment

ugh.. I only have one last exam to finish this semester.. but the stress overload of finals finally ended, a good morning of yesterday as a start, but then my body and mind finally could relax

So here I am waking up from I don`t know what hour of yesterday, and the sun was still up.

Um.. where am I needed?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X