X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@everuone

Sorry guys. But I really gotta call it a nigt. I feel really tires. Alcohol leaves one feeling sleepy.

Good nighy.

=dit:

No, one post couldn't hurt. I gotta post in ATWA.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Then don't drink alcohol, it isn't hard to do it

Mostly because you can enjoy seeing your friends doing embarrasing things :P
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristis

That was kind of hard to pull off, but I actually managed to type up a post in ATWAG. Thank god for autocorrect. It gets things right half the time. That, and some concentration.

To be honest, it was at a party/get together for my dad and his friends. He hasn't seen them for a long while and wanted me to come with hin. Wekl, one thing led to another, and I had a couple drinks. I wouldn't say that I'm drunk, but it's very hard to type when you're barely conscious.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

then take some rest itsuh

I will write a response to the spartan's indirect question when I finish the laundry
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok. I'll try.
            sigpic

Comment

I have POSTED IN ATWAG for:

Kristia (in Russia, currently working on something for Henir's that will be posted in next post in ATWAG), S1, and more importantly... Wriggle!

Now... need to think of a post for TSU ;-;

Comment

@everyone in ATWAG

Posting for Wonder. Higher priority.

I'll get to everyone else soon though.
                sigpic

Comment

I so feel like screaming right now...

Comment

@Sus

Why's that?
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Just one of those moments in life in which you just want to go out someplace where you are completely alone, and can just SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS as though it will make you feel better.

Right now I am screaming because I got done with the Intermediate Training Quest in Elsword for my Lord Knight to get the Armageddon Blade skill, and it had taken me almost an entire week of playing (mostly) whenever I can. One of the worst damn quests in Elsword...

Now... I have to do the Advanced Training Quest which you get at lvl 45... and that's going to take a hell of a lot longer...

f*$k

Comment

That's Elsword for you. Awesome skills means pain in the @$$ quests.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah... Well at least here in the US.

I found out in the Korean version of Elsword the skill quests are significantly easier. Then again that's Elsword US for you. They make the skill quests grindy as hell to the point that they take forever to accomplish, just so it will encourage you to buy the damn skills in the freaking Item Mall with real money. BUT I AM NOT THAT GUY!!! I will work hard to get those damn awesome skills by doing the quests.

Elsword may be a fun game, but there are obviously faults with it. Especially with the US version's skill quests.

Comment

@Sus

Ahh, I see. I guess that's a problem with all MMOs though.
                            sigpic

Comment

There, I posted in ATWAG, yay. May have time for TSU tomorrow.

@Mima

Not really. The reason that I had to do a restart when I went from Fight Against Fantasy to Fight of Fantasy was that FaF generally lacked a lot of things. There was a clear opening, a somewhat clear middle part, and that's where it ended. FoF served to fix that by adding in a more clearly defined story. The reason I had to do a restart was so that this clearly defined story was always there. It was just too hard to integrate it into FaF. With Revolt however I already have that clearly defined story. What Revolt does it add more material that it can keep going on. In FoF, after the main party met the antagonist, the story would be pretty close to the climax. In Revolt however, that meeting marks the real start of the middle part of the RP. Now this doesn't mean that I added length to the story. The story was always supposed to be of that length. It was just that in FoF, I had no idea of what to put in most of that.

For the things that will break during the transition from FoF to Revolt, they can be easily fixed with a in-between post explaining what happened here and there. Overall, less had actually happened in FoF too, making the switch even easier. If I was to point out what would be one of the biggest thing to break during the transition from FoF to Revolt if I didn't leave a post to kind of alter that period, then I would say it would be chase scene with Cucoo's character. In FoF, Cucoo's character crossed Endalausir in a few days if I remember correctly. In Revolt it would take several years to cross Endalausir. So yeah, not much to really worry about.
                              Last edited by Katrix; 12-14-2014, 08:39 PM.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@S121

Your inbox is full dude.