X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corrupture with Austin, ATWAG with Jack
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

people, In an hour I will be on the road back home in 3-4 hours I will be fully active
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dammit because I had not been posting in EG I now feel stuck about the current situation. I really do. I feel like Bardock was not mentioned or referred to at all in those posts about solving the puzzle in Alcyon and he had done nothing to aid with the puzzle. Because of that fact at all I'm surprised the Umbra didn't notice how Bardock was just "sitting around doing nothing" which could have raised some suspicion for crying out loud.

And right now I have no idea on what to do with Bardock since I sort of had done nothing with him while you all solved the puzzle without me ;w; That's what I get for being lazy and

Because of my own goddamn laziness and lack of drive to RP at all lately I feel like I am really hindering my ability to keep up at all in EG.

And right now I have no idea on what to do with Bardock since I sort of had done nothing with him while you all solved the puzzle without me ;w; That's what I get for being lazy and not thinking about even making simple posts and reserve posts. I can't even think of a simple reaction for Bardock right now.

I'm actually contemplating on leaving EG even though if I do some others could get locked or stuck in a arc if I just get up and leave. Yet at the same time I also don't want to leave that damn RP.

I guess it just doesn't help that I've been feeling a lot more tired than usual lately even though I get plenty of sleep, and that I've been feeling slightly more depressed about everything in general.

=-=
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-05-2015, 12:39 PM.

Comment

well, he in fact, has been brooding and "ignoring" the others in a sense, then phenom came around, sure he doesn't talk much, but has interacted more than the saiyan honestly

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I know which is another reason why I'm stuck. Because I might not have been RPing Bardock properly to be honest.

Me being stuck with what to post in EG is entirely my fault for not keeping up and being more active.

Then again I had received some major news that you all have probably heard about by now, and that news really just took a number on my drive to RP to be honest.

Honestly I feel like I'm just losing my touch with RPing in general lately. Doesn't help that most RP's are being slow and not that active.

S1 still has yet to post in ATWAG because he is still working on it, TSU I am currently having my character Andrew interact with Trista but with everything else I just don't know what I was going to do aside from trying to continue the search for the missing staff. IP is just as slow as ever and to be honest I have been thinking of cancelling IP at several points. I'm not sure if I will but if push comes to shove and I find myself unable to RP in any of the RP's then I would probably just have to either cancel IP or just put it on pause.

And then honestly I feel like a mental and emotional wreck because of many other things that's been happening to me outside of the forums (and on other sites that I have some "friends" on) alongside some IRL stuff.

Really doesn't help that Easter is a depressing day for me. Won't go into detail about that though.

I'm beginning to actually feel like I just won't be able to keep up with any of the RP's anymore with what's to come with my new family and all.

I will have a child to take care of, going to need to seriously start looking for a job and if I do find one that will cut my activity quite a bit. My sleeping schedule despite it giving me a lot of sleep, leaves me feeling tired and exhausted by the time I wake up, and my personal health is beginning to feel shitty. I have been feeling fatigued, and my whole body just randomly begins cramping.

I just don't know I'm beginning to just feel like my role in the RP's aside from TSU is nearly non-existent these days. Like I'm just some guy who stops by to occasionally posts.

To be honest I feel like I might need to take a break from RPing for a week or two but I don't want to be left behind (because I know I will be fucking left behind even though the activity of the RP's are very slow right now), and I don't want to leave people with anything to do.

I'm beginning to feel conflicted with a lot of stuff other than just that right now.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-05-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I can't say things will get easier, it gets harder as time flows, the person must keep moving to keep up with it.

About the drive for Roleplaying, I don't know what would help you, I do it for several reasons with both emotional support and doing it for fun share the first place on that list. When it becomes a chore ( I know some users had gotten to that point) there is no joy to keep going, but there is the fact that there are other people are involved, so simply leaving is a coward tactic, but then again, ignoring things to put the others on the brink of reporting isn't a good idea either.

But back on the subject, we all have things to do in Real Life, but we knew the compromise we had when we started these threads, yes there are times RL will take more priority, and it is understandable if there is an explanation of why X thing needs to be checked, it doesn't need to ve fully open, but a surface explanation is acceptable

I will use S121 as example because I fully trust him and know he has things to do IRL, Zekai is similar because I know him since at least 4 years. But then again there are things that the RP group has kept from others (yes it is like a stuck record, but perfect example) the idea of shutting the RP section was caused because misunderstandings and lack of communication.

Those two things are what I see with you sustic, (in my knowledge) I have to guess what is going on your side and how you act, then there is the fact that you do hint that need help on anything be it small ideas or what to post, but there is no frther communication about it.

I know this:
              You lost your drive to Roleplay
              You have A LOT of things IRL
              You are stuck both here and outside
              You say you need help, but there is no further communication about it

Spoiler:

Comment

I saw my name, what about me?

Sus, you was only complaining about Bardock and saw nothing about Add.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I used you as an example of how IRL things take our attention out of the Digital one, but explain about it and have some knowledge of things occurring around here Zekai

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh and didn't you say you'll be gone for like 3 hours?
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah but I'm not going to post in EG for just Add when Kilul has been wondering/asking me if I need to post and he had said at least once in Mumble that I need to post for Bardock. Since I am unsure of what to post with Bardock (as even trying to come up with a simple post is stumping me with it) I do not want to post with just Add in fear of getting flak from Kilul or others.

@Kristia

To be honest I don't know what I need help with myself. When I first joined these forums and RP's I literally had NOTHING to do IRL, but with all this stuff going on now I have been feeling sluggish and lost a bit of drive due to having to juggle between IRL stuff and stuff here on the forums lately (I SUCK with Multi-tasking, I really do. I get pissed when someone asks me to do something while I am busy with something else, and I do have problems concentrating.) I also HAVE been trying hard to juggle between RP stuff and IRL stuff a lot lately and have been failing because I am not used to it. Remember like I just said, I started RPing several years ago when I literally was not having a sh*t ton of important stuff happening. When I first started RPing in general 5-6 years ago, well before I joined Yukkuricraft. I did not have a job, was getting money from Social Security due to me being diagnosed with Asperger's or Bipolar (can't remember honestly), and had nothing else to worry about aside from the occasional rent that I had to pay and food I had to buy. Now though I am quite busy IRL and have stuff to do in the RP section and that frustrates me, it shouldn't as I do have long periods of time in which I have no errands that need to be done (like at night usually.) Which now that I think about at night I really should try to post in the RP's or at least check on things and begin RPing...

Doesn't help much at all that I get paranoid with me currently being the only one in the apartment right now and will remain so for another few days and being alone I feel like I have no one else to talk to aside from people on Mumble. I really need more friends IRL ;-;

Aside from that, yes, I am implying that I need help but I:
                      1: Did not actually realize that I was essentially asking for help.

and 2: I don't know what I need help with. I honestly don't and that is stumping me. I would try to ask for help if I knew what EXACTLY I need help with, because to be honest there is so much stuff that I need help with that it leaves me confused as to what to ask for help with.

I know that leaving the RP's is a coward's way out, and doing so would just leave a sour taste in people's mouths, and now that I am talking about all this stuff I am beginning to feel better and getting the urge to post again. I've recently just been feeling stressed out like always and when I'm stressed out I get Writer's Block and lose my drive to do many different things, and now that I think about it I think I know what I need help with.

I'm feeling stressed out and worried about my future as a father, and my state in the RP section that it is beginning to affect me physically which could be why I'm feeling so fatigued and sore lately. Yet I have no real way to vent to relieve stress so just a whole lot of stress is just beginning to pile up... I just need to think of a way to vent my stress and anger...

How do you all vent your frustrations and whatnot when you all are feeling stressed?

Comment

simply, just let it all out

You can talk, write, or whatever to someone, I can be that person, but as Zekai said, I should be off now, but Im trying to help you

So I suggest you this, talk with someone you trust here or IRL, I know the guys here can be trusted by the way, or you can wait for me to get in my home

It is ip to you, but vent this stress witj someone who can hear you

I'll see you guys later

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks Kristia. I'll be sure to do that when I get a chance. Most everyone I know right now are celebrating Easter and as such are busy at the moment... but seriously thanks. Sometimes I wish I could just hug you ;w;

Comment

Sustic, me reminding you to post isn't me giving you flak. I do it so you DON'T get left behind.

Getting left behind was why I closed Aeterna. I was so tired of sifting through 5 pages of fluff just to post. As far as keeping in the loop when things start getting busy at home with the kid and all, just budget time.

EDIT: Also... literally nobody but Phenom and Lachesis had anything to do with solving the last puzzle, really..
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Kilul

I wasn't saying you were giving me flak. I was saying that I was AFRAID of getting flak if I had just gone up and posted for Zekai and not the others when I need to. I know you weren't giving me flak, you were just reminding and asking me. That's not flak. Like I said I was just afraid of receiving flak for not posting for Bardock and leaving the shrine sort of on hold if I had posted for just Zekai when I really needed to post for both. That problem is solved though.

Also dammit really? Fuck. That's what I get for trying to make a update post in EG after missing out. I swear if I get left behind by at least a page or two, even if I read everything I missed I always mess up one detail I swear. ;w;

Comment

well.. it took me more time than expected, but here I am

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X