Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the disc now got to get everything back

Comment

Hi everyone. It's been a while now hasn't it? Yeah sorry I've been gone. At first I thought that this was going to be a normal trip out of state (not too far out of state) for the hearing about my Aunt's will. Then things took a surprising turn and well... Andrew AKA Sustic has probably informed you all about the news. I've been planning on coming home a few days ago but the baby had gotten some breathing problems but those problems are fixed now. In about 4-5 days I should be back home and running at... the same pace as I have been. I just wanted to log on and say hi to everyone. Been exhausted... but that's a given due to the stuff I've had to do lately.

Also I'm only on because my father is letting me borrow his laptop for a bit just so I can stop by and say hi. If I need to do anything anywhere on the forums, just let me know and I can probably get it taken care of while I'm on. I'll also be getting off the forums and stuff in an hour because of how tired I am.

Maybe if I'm lucky I can get some pictures of the baby. That I will definitely try to do.

Comment

I don't think there's anything that you absolutely need to do here. ATWAG has just barely come back to life... and I dont know what other RP's you're in..
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Serene

Welcome back, and congratulations.

There might be something for you in ATWAG, but things are at a slow pace right now.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

So I may have watched Interstellar just now and I might be going to revise a few concepts In EG because of it. I.E. The species known as Caeles is actually derived from Humans.

And yes, this might now be my new favorite movie because of all the concepts it had.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interstellar is brilliance
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Posted for you in TSU.

Also, how is Interstellar?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

It's a 3 hour journey of intense science and mind-blowing shit.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

It's a theoretical physicist's wet dream.

I mean they were delving into massive "what if" scenarios about space-time theories.

For example: the hypothetical concept of 5 dimensional space.
                    So it was looking at the what if there was more than just x y z and time.
                    Also it depicted scenarios involving black holes and worm holes and the relativity of time.

It did all of that and still managed to make a story out of it.

This also means it's a gold mine of ideas I could apply to EG to explain things.

And aye for TSU I'm trying to figure out what interaction to do that would make sense... Thoughts?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-12-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

If you are going all the way in imagination with EG, then the bioroid duo will be like kids in candy stores, or like Dr. Frankenstein with terrorific new equipment

Wormhole testing, dimensional tears, time traveling, and so on.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Considering some of those aspects are already in, yeah we'll be going there. But now I think I have explanations for other things as well as descriptions.

I shall figure out what I'm doing with those things soon. The biggest thing will be explaining the Caeles...

Comment

I am sore and red like a cooked lobster. Don't think I'll be posting any IC posts for a few days.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

can something happen in EG please?
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Kilul

I'll try and work on something tomorrow. Right now I'm going off to bed because I am tired.

Comment

You are also needed in IP SUS, you reserved a post 3 days ago
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X