X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So first of all, I really want to jump back in on both EG and TSU. So can anyone update me on what's been going on?

Second, where am I needed?

Third, I need SUSTIC on AtWaG and Wriggle on IP (dinner).

Comment

I'll say this again. I need Sustic and Kristia's characters to recognize that the dinner is ready. Otherwise I'd be leaving them behind.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wonder

In EG:
        Aion is gathering the Hunteri to Duon preparing for a raid on the Death Star Daedalus Project. Currently Aion and Achlys is still at Sedes Imperii (the Palace) along with John, Mara, and The Doctor. Ian (another Hunteri commander) is in the Helios System on Prosperity aiding Phenom and Terra in dealing with a Demonarc Null. Ignis (Aion's daughter) is back on Nevaraas trying to get people to join the Hunteri cause while Ethan, Mokou, SimO, White Ranger, Miranda and Megumi are doing daily life things (because everything thus far is normal. Totally.)

Comment

Will that interfere with the floating mario-esque airship orbiting Nevaraas?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

So, before I post, are there any ideas on your end for what Morice and Jim can do in relation to your characters? Because remember, they're just outside the colony borders and they're still waiting for transport to the mines to mine a crystal.

Comment

@Wonder

Oh, and there was a 60-70 mph sandstorm in Nevaaras while you were gone.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Wait, what does that mean for Morice and Jim? Like, I can put Jim under the sand because lizard, but should morice have had enough time to get back? Btw, I just looked over my posts and remembered how much of an asshole I made morice XD.

Comment

You could say they made it back.
                    Aside from the sandstorm, a few other things happened prior to:
                    The downed ship SimO was on blew up. Mokou crashed into the planet from space like a meteor and now Ethan, SimO, Miranda, Megumi and her are now in the colony. Ignis's fighter is downed near the colony, which Lotus and Spear are repairing while Joe searches for her in the colony.

Comment

The ship didn't blow up. That'd probably cause a big enough explosion to hit the colony if it did so. It was erased from existence. Big difference there.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Alright. I'm gonna post now!

But before that, Mima, what does that entail? Just so that IO know what happened to the tracker beam for CANNON.

Comment

The ship is gone. Completely. It is ceased to be. It has pushed up daisies. You won't be seeing it again. Ever, along with anything that was on it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wonder

Basically, SiMo and Ethan blew up the crashed ship's reactor. Instead of exploding or imploding, the energy from the reactor disintegrated the entire ship and everything on it.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I'm gonna post!

And... Can someone sum up the past few posts of TSU?

Comment

1. You're looking at the wrong place if you're looking to post in EG. We're currently posting at Intermission, not Phoenix.

2. Orientation is over. Your character is free to be in his dorm or out and about exploring the campus.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X