Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

What do you have in mind?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

It's more of a blooper than anything.

One day for some reason Lily, Chung, Raven, and Elsword are all camping and when the morning sun comes about... 3 female voices can be heard screaming as Lily goes out to check... Chung, Elsword, and Raven's genders have been swapped for some reason.

Comment

@SUSTIC

And thus begins a very long and confusing experience for the three Elsword Characters.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Honestly, Chung already looks like a girl as it is.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Why not even better. For Aprils's fools day or something like that we could do universal Gender swap period
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix
              I can see it now.

Otori: ... What the hell...

Gerard: woman or not, I shall pertain to my duties... I just have no idea how to adapt...

HM: Damnable suit... It malfunctioned. Sebastian, this is unacceptable! Why is this- ah... Sebastian?

Lucifer: What? Can't seem to wrap your head around this? Based on the TERRACOTTA units, we're most certainly not the only ones. But I'd bet that Lust has nothing on this.

Comment

@Wonder and Katrix

Don't give anyone ideas. Next thing you know, someone's going to find a way to make it happen.
                sigpic

Comment

Then everything goes quiet
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Just... Waiting on either hank or sidna...

Comment

@Wonder

There's John too.
                      sigpic

Comment

John already responded. He, too, is waiting on Hank.

Comment

@Wonder

Very well...

Wait, there's still Isaac and Lujuria.

Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac was thankful for the offer, but he didn't want her to worry over a possible invasion.

"No, no. You shouldn't worry. You don't need to help.", Isaac assured her.

Do you want to start it up, or do you want me to?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                            Just... Waiting on either hank or sidna...
                            What do you mean? He doesn't really have anything to respond to.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Concept...
                              For the 2 weeks i'm gone for Eternal Galaxy's end of things, could I do something to just pass the time there?
                              I'm thinking about reviving Cicero and Nero's Backstory, H4xS1GN, which is relatively simple...
                              It would allow for everyone to do what they want without me. It would also allow me to see how you all interpret my characters as I would allow you all to take control of all of them except Cicero.

So what you all think?

Edit:
                              And here was my initial concept which I'll clean up tomorrow before I go into my 2 weeks of inactivity.
                              http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...Phase-H4X-S1GN
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-30-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Nope.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X