X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM

Quickly leaping from the the bookshelves , Nera jumped at the top of the highest one and took the flamethrower from the man´s hands as she was seeing everything from the sidelines of the bookshelves

Landing on a bookshelve, the lucario bended the weapon´s tube to stop it from working at all. She looked at the spartan and the man with serious eyes that she would deal with the rat if he would threaten the library again
    Last edited by Kristia; 12-11-2013, 12:19 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM
      ________

Jason wasn't too scared. He was actually getting hid adrenaline running. He even dared to mouth these words.

'F*cking try it.'

Comment

Park - Somewhere along the West Coast - California | Night

Sadly Shadow's attempt to knock the Chaos Emerald out of Isaac's hand failed, and Shadow found himself being hurled into a garbage can nearby. "Damn you..." muttered Shadow as he recovered and hopped out of the trash can after Stasis wore off.

After Shadow hopped out of the trash can he glared at Isaac with a glare that would send most normal men running off. "Hand over that Emerald right now!" He demanded as he slowly walked towards Isaac. The Emerald was slowly beginning to glow as Shadow drew near.

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

After a few minutes Elsword shook his head as he recovered from his daze. "Wow... that... was not pleasant..." He said as he grasped his sword tightly. "You know you're much better than I thought... however... I haven't even begun to fight!" Said Elsword as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Now let's do this!" Said Elsword as he stabbed the air in front of him. "Armageddon Blade!" He yelled as he infuses his sword with a powerful aura that manifests itself as a larger extension to his sword.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=E7W73e3Msv8

"Bring it on!"

Comment

Voile Library - SDM - Gensokyo

"Just what the hell is going on here?"

Patchouli appeared with a book that was glowing with menacing red. She fired multiple arcane bolts at friends and foe alike to preserve her library. But it seemed that the mouth-binding spell was disabled.

"I ask you guys to help me with recovering Yuuka's soul, and you go and trash my library. How the heck am I going to trust you guys?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

SDM
            _______

Jason pointed at John.

"Blame this-.... H look I can talk again. Anyways, blame this guy. I just wanted a bite."

Comment

Patchouli glided up to floating Jason so close that her face almost touched his. "I. Don't. Care."

Patchouli pulled back and announced, "I need some peace and quiet before I can even proceed with thinking. Therefore, I'm paralyzing you guys for 10 minutes. Now be good boys and girls and stay put!"

Seems like the red bolts that were fired rapidly from the book she was holding was a paralysis charm.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Renamon was pissed as Patchouli and got on another bookshelf "We can argue about whatever is happening, but right now Yuuka is our priority" she spoke in a serious tone

Then she looked at the spartan "John, please throw that man from the first window you find. Patchouli, lets go to our goal, I´ll deal with whatever is on that place so don´t worry about being attacked" the fox said in a comanding tone
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Isaac was attacked by this weird anthropomorphic humanoid and it had the nerve to glare at him and demand the emerald Isaac found.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't send you back into the garbage! You do that, then I'll decide if I want to play nice!", Isaac angrily said to Shadow, obviously angry about getting attacked.

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Jack was happy, now that the boy managed to regain his composure. Now they could continue the fight, and Jack could put the boy in his place. As soon as the Armageddon Blade formed, Jack reidied his own swords and waited for Elsword to attack.
                  Last edited by S121; 12-11-2013, 01:22 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

SDM
                    _________

"Don't worry, we won't go anywhere!" Jason called from behind jokingly.

Jason just sat there -- not much to do anyways -- but then broke the silence. "So... Once we're done here, you can just let me off at the next stop outta here and I'll be on my merry way. Already had my fill."

Sakuya walked alongside Patchouli.

"Would you like me to keep watch over them?"

Comment

Shadow smirked at Isaac's remark. "A good reason? I am Shadow the Hedgehog. The Ultimate Lifeform, and that stone you have in your hands is a Chaos Emerald. One out of seven. I've been searching for them for months. Now that I found one I don't intend to leave without it." He said obviously not intimidated by Isaac whatsoever. "And if you don't hand it over then I'll have to show you the true power of Chaos Control..."

Comment

Voile Library - SDM - Gensokyo | Day

John wasn't very adept at "speaking lip", but he could easily read what the man just said. The man was challenging John's authority, and a such, he needed to be informed on the severity of his actions.

With very little warning, John dropped the man and let him plummet towards the ground. All of a sudden, before the man could hit the ground, a Corridor of Darkness opened up and swallowed him up. After a second, a Corridor of Darkness opened up above John and the man fell out. As soon as the man was within reach, John caught him by his torso and held him like he did before.

John meant business right now, and this man daring him was wasting his time. Instead of dropping him again, John looked at Nera and motioned for her to go back to Patchouli. All of a sudden, before John could fly over to Patchouli, she appeared and spoke to the man. She then blasted everyone with a paralysis spell, causing everyone to lose control over their bodies. John almost dropped the man, but thanks to his MJOLNIR armor's neural link, he didn't need his body in order to move. John was now relying on his armor's liquid metal crystal layer for his movement. His body was now simply the skeleton for the armor's artificial muscle.

John's body may have been paralyzed, but at least he was still able to move with his armor and talk. Renamon was on one of the bookshelves and called out to John.

"John, please throw that man from the first window you find.", Rnamon said to John.

"In a minute.", John said to Renamon.

"Who are you, and why did you come here?", John asked Jason as he hovered back down to the ground.

"Arrogance is not going to convince me into giving you the emerald. If you yelled out, I would have stopped, but no, you crashed into me, then start strutting around like you're tough sh*t and that you don't have to answer to anybody. I'm not giving it back, not until you apologize for slamming into me.", Isaac angrily said to Shadow.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lon Lon ranch

Seeing how the calm cloeds covered part of the sky, Midna sighed as the good weather finally showed something that resmbled her own world, shadows

Even though the lightworld was a place that had more peace than other places, the twili missed her own habitat. The hue of the twilight, a time were both light and darkness united to be as one. She chuckled at the idea since it sounded like a poetic romance

Taking of her hood, Midna released her orange hair as the breeze waved it as the leaves of a tree

"Places like this one are paradises in times of peril, even the goddesses might pass close to enjoy the peace" she spoke enjoying the wind

Spoiler:

Comment

Japan - Gensokyo - SDM - Day

"Locked...great." the blonde haired man shook his head.
                            "Excuse me, but who are you?" A tiny voice behind him startled him and he whipped around.
                            "Oh!" He saw who had addressed him as being a small little fairy maid, no bigger than a tea kettle. "I uhm...wait, are you a sort of fairy?"
                            "Mhm, I am, why?"
                            "Oh...no reason. Uhm...say, could you help open this door? I need to get to the library..."
                            "Why?"
                            "...uh...I need to find a certain book. Yeah...And I was told it could only be found here."
                            "..." The fairy tilted her head and just stared at the man with the large, light blue, slightly transparent ornate two handed broadsword on his back.
                            "Uh...say, do you want to see something interesting?" The man knelt down and pulled a glowing fruit from a pouch on his shorts. "This is a Bright Fig, it's really sweet, kind of like candy."
                            "Oooh!" She reached for it but he retracted it slightly.
                            "Ah, but first I need in to the library."
                            "...Ok!" The little fairy floated into an open window next to the door and then went over to the door and flipped the latch on it.
                            The man then went and opened the door and saw the fairy waiting on the other side. "Thanks. Oh and here you go." He held out the glowing yellow fig for the fairy. She went and had to pick it up with both hands.
                            "Yay! Thanks, mister!" With that, she flew off with her prize.
                            When she was gone, the man sighed. "I don't feel too good of having to trick someone like that, but I need to find out more about what's going on...Why did I have a vision of a library? Though...it looks like this isn't the library I saw in my vision." The man walked forward, glancing about for anything that looked familiar and then saw stairs leading down. "The Mansion didn't seem as big as it did on the outside as it does here now on the inside...maybe it's in the basement, since It doesn't seem like something as big as what I saw in my vision could exist above ground..."
                            And so he headed down winding steps into the depths of Voile below.
                            When he emerged from the passage, he saw with his own eyes the massive library. "Woah! This is incredible!" He looked about at the numerous bookshelves filled with books. "I wonder how long it took to get all these books..." he said to himself as he proceeded down to the main level and continued walking. Then he though he heard voices ahead. "Huh? Someone else is here?" He proceeded to the edge of a bookcase and looked around the corner and saw a group of people, people that matched what he saw in his vision. "Yes..this is definitely the place...though I should be careful...If they are what I saw in my vision..." He noticed that there was some tension currently among them due to the man in the blue T-Shirt and so he held back, watching from the shadows.

Comment

City - Nevada

The Doomguy glares back at Hank from behind his helm.
                              "Very well, just don't plan on doing anything rash. I've beaten demons bigger than you." He replied

Comment

Research Laboratory - The Castle That Never Was

Cole trudged out of the laboratory chamber as best as he could. The lack of electricity in his body made it hard for him to do anything, let alone carry a girl on his shoulder while brisk walking. As Cole exited the forsaken laboratory chamber, the doorway exploded and the room was filled with smoke and dust. The doorway collapsed behind him, trapping all of the strange creatures within the chamber. Cole did not recall using any of his electricity on the doorway or see the girl do anything to it. So, who destroyed the doorway?
                                As the room cleared, Cole got his answer. Cole saw an entire team of men wearing bulletproof vests with hoods to cover their heads. Who were these people? What did they want? Judging by their outfits, they seemed like government officials or a terrorist organisation attacking the place. Their armour reminded Cole of the various criminal gangs in Empire City; the Reapers, the Dustmen, and the First Sons. As Cole examined the armoured individuals, he noticed that several of them were covering the collapsed doorway, others were covering the corridor ahead, and the last few were covering Cole himself. The ones closest to Cole made hand gestures to him saying something like "Keep moving. We got you covered." Cole had no idea what these people wanted or what they were doing. He just had to trust them.
                                With little choice in the matter, Cole pressed on and continued the arduous walk through the passageway.
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-11-2013, 06:27 AM.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X