X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo

"You know, you need a day to relax, we are at christmas Eve, try using these two days to enjoy some peace" Renamon said helping the spartan to get up

"Anyways, how have things been here in this four months? Gensokyo looks rather perfect from what I see"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Outskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

"Well it's not like I train the entire day. Just in the morning.", John said to Renamon as he brushed the snow and ice off of himself.

John looked at the bus still lying on the ground, but decided not to bother with it. Right now, he was happy to just talk to his friends.

"Yea, things have gone better than expected. We managed to repair all of the buildings destroyed during the war, and restore everyone to perfect physical condition.", John said to Renamon.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"I noticed that things are now back in track, been wondering if the resurrected ones didnīt have any traumas from the land of the death" Nera said looking at the Yakumo house

"I had some nightmares at first, being on the limbo and such, I know some had worse fates while being in that border, so Im asking if Yukari and the others had anything related to nightmares of it" the jackal asked to the spartan
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John slightly furrowed his brow as he went into thought, trying to remember if Yukari had said anything about nightmares. Yukari wasn't really one to try and worry John, so she might have had them, but never told him.

"I'm not entirely sure about the nightmares. If Yukari had had any, she didn't tell me.", John said to Nera.

"... Why would they get nightmares from dying, then coming back to life?", John finally asked Renamon and Nera in a curious tone.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The Inventory

The Inventory, usually a place with a fun atmosphere had been far quieter lately. Poker games had far less conversation, the gambling machines seemed quiet, and even the Gray Market seemed noticeably quieter

For Koishi, for the past week, she had been sad. In fact, the entire Inventory had been in a state of mourning. Sir Reginald Von Winslow had died. It was a quick and painless death, GlaDOS said, and in this case, people actually believed her without a doubt for once. She hadn't been able to pin down a cause of death, though she personally suspected it had something to do with the poker game in Purgatory. It didn't matter though. Winslow's funeral was large, his body being buried in the place the Inventory had started, a large poker hall, where a golden statue of him stood in the corner, and under it, his remains. His will was long and he gave things to many people. GlaDOS got her own testing area back, Serious Sam a sparkly new minigun. But Koishi got the biggest and most important thing of all, something people gasped and turned to her when they heard it. She herself had gotten ownership of the Inventory and the income that came from it. She had gone from being relatively average to a billionaire in a single sentence. Didn't matter to her though, it didn't change her glum mood.

Koishi donned her hat and stepped out of her room, looking to see if anyone was coming. Luckily it was early in the morning for most here, as time flowed differently in The Inventory. She walked through the halls, glancing through open doors to see the various games being played, until she got to a large, tall office, walls a dark red color, as artificial light flowed thorugh a window to simulate the sun, though in the Inventory's realm, there was none. She sat down in a desk and flicked on the TV, inserting a DVD into it. It was her early morning routine. She would watch her show as someone brought breakfast to her, then she hosted poker games for a while, then she would participate in somme Poker gamesof her own after getting lunch. It was nice, and luckily, GLaDOS handled the money side of things. She wondered how Isaac was doing. She hadn't really seen him ever since they watched that movie and departed ways. He was probably still working on that device for her, knowing him. Koishi smiled at that prospect.

After a while, GLaDOS brought her some breakfast (which she scarfed down) and then headed down to the Poker hall.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Stayin in the limbo will make you lose sanity with time, some people may endure it for a lot of time depending on the circumstances like me that I was inside Renamonīs soul thus having a high resistance to insanity. But there are cases were the person is in the limbo without protection like in Yukariīs case, she could survive for some days and probably weeks, but also she could have fall in insanity in a matter of minutes" Nera explained to John

"That is one of the reasons we came here, I have been training in the spiritual lores and rituals to deal with anything that can help her and the others, I know that Yukari is strong willed, but its better being safe than sorry" Renamon said gesturing to the blonde sleeping on the house

Spoiler:

Comment

John had been with Yukari for four months, but he didn't see anything wrong. Despite appearances, it wouldn't hurt for Renamon and Nera to check up on Yukari. At best, it would simply relieve their suspicions.

"Ok, but she won't be up until later. I'm pretty sure everyone's still asleep, but they should be up soon.", John said to Renamon and Nera as he walked over to the bus lying on its side.

Without too much trouble, John was able to slip his fingers under the bus and lifted upward, putting the bus back on its wheels. Once that was done, John opened up a Corridor of Darnkess underneath the bus and it fell through.
                sigpic

Comment

London - Quiet Forest

Raven sighed as he had no response at first, however he quickly turned to the tree that got hit by another snowball. He then turned to the possible location of where the person threw it. He readied his Nasod Arm, but he wasn't actually going to "throw" any fireballs. Doing so would just be reckless and even stupid. However as he was trying to keep his focus up he heard the voice of somewhat talking to him.

"It's a forest. I can't stay away from any trees if I wanted to. Besides I have been surviving on my own in this forest for months as a part of my training, and I had not gotten a single complaint so far. As far as I'm concerned this forest is public domain." He replied rather calmly. However he had not let his guard down in the case there might be anyone else trying to sneak up on him.

Comment

(music)
                    London - Quiet Forest | Night

Lily was about to sneak up to Raven, when suddenly a strange man appeared and began talking to him.

(No, I can't go now. I need to wait until that man goes away, or he might alert Raven.), Lily thought as she quietly observed the two conversing.
                    Last edited by S121; 11-27-2013, 10:24 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lujuria took a bite of her meat.

"Nice. Next thing us know, you'll make something that can cause world peace or something like that. And here I am, my greatest achievement of the day is once again avoiding the hammer of god and devil. Something will turn up."

She took a sip of her drink. "So, are ya gonna give that to her today? The thing you made for Koishi."

Comment

Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

"Well if they give you any trouble, they'll have to deal with the hammer of Man.", Isaac jokingly said to Lujuria's comment.

"Nope. I'm thinking of giving it to her as a Christmas gift.", Isaac said after finishing the meat on his fork.
                        sigpic

Comment

utskirts of Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

Nera couldnīt help but smirk "Guess she is still the hibernating woman we met, atleast her personality havenīt changed if I can say" she said stretching her limbs from the long trip

"To tell you the truth, we traveled quite a lot of terrain in this four months, made some training, met some good people and did our usual mess when needed" the lucario pointed out some things they did in the time they left the group

"Atleast mostof the world has calmed down and accepted more the characters, but we got some leads of both character attacking groups and anti character organizations. I had to deal with this little poison dart that would have been deadly, yet the shooter didnīt study me since Im almost invulnerable to certain elements." Renamon said about a situation to the spartan, but then relaxed

"You could say we have the usual situations while living on this world, atleast Gensokyo is in a great recovery and the Hakurei barrier is stronger than ever"

Spoiler:

Comment

Lujuria finished with her plate.

"Wow, and to think she needs it as soon as possible. How cruel of you," she said with a wink. "But don't worry. I won't tell. Plus, I think she'll be very emotionlessly happy."

As she grabbed Isaac's plate, she leaned into his ear.

"And what are ya gonna get little old me?" She said with a smirk.

Comment

Renamon's words piqued John's interest. The last time he dealt with organizations was when he fought against the Neo-Yakuza and Organization XIII. The Neo-Yakuza seemed to have retreated and had become less active, but John always had an ear out for any trouble.

"What are the details on these organizations?", John asked Renamon in a slightly curious tone.

Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you now, wouldn't it?", Isaac said to Lujuria as he countered her smirk with a smile.

"The only thing I'm going to tell you is that I think you'll like it."
                              sigpic

Comment

She backed off.

"Hmhm, and the same goes to you."

She put the dishes away. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

Comment

Working...
                                X