X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Day

"I helped heal your wounds. That was quite the act. But first, you must rest. Now, I was not able to completely heal your wounds, but your natural regenative abilities should be able to take care of the rest quickly. How do you feel?" The man glanced again to the golden, triangular chest piece that was set into the young woman's armor. "It's not everyday someone experiences death like that."

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

Renamon prepared her stuff and strapped a small jewel on her neck "While John deals with his business, I suggest we keep moving to our goal, our time is short" the fox suggested ready to go

Nera put a black bracelet with a spheric stone strapped to it on her arm "Im sure the spartan will do fine with his errant, but we have to do ours too" the lucario spoke also ready
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Aye, Lead the way." Kenway said as he followed.
        "Right." Shulk then also fell in line as they started to go down the stairs.

Comment

The group kept going and Nera began to wonder "Im amazed that this library is so vast and big, there are even civilizations between floors" she said while looking at the many bookshelves around

"Some places are meant to be hidden from the world either to protect it from outsiders or viceversa" Renamon spoke thinking of the guardians
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Takoizu raised her arm up and grabbed at her head, where she felt heavy scars left from the bullet wounds. Luckily for her, they were already being replaced by perfectly healthy skin.

""I helped heal your wounds. That was quite the act. But first, you must rest. Now, I was not able to completely heal your wounds, but your natural regenative abilities should be able to take care of the rest quickly. How do you feel? It's not everyday someone experiences death like that.", the man asked.

"Like I got shot in the head.", Takoizu dryly remarked towards the person beside her.

"I've had worse. It still hurts though.", Takoizu said as she winced in pain from her headache.

After a moment, Takoizu altered the boundary of pain and pleasure, causing the piercing headache to take on a soothing, warm sensation.

(Much better), Takoizu thought to herself as she slowly eased her eyes back open.

It was very bright, but her eyes slowly readjusted themselves, giving the seemingly disembodied voice a body as Alvis came into her view. What she saw was a white-haired man with grey eyes wearing grey-blue, white, and purple clothes.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

"Ah, sorry I did not see any." Eirin said. Uninterested Wriggle put on her headphones. "I came here to meet with Ms. Kirisame about a few hours ago..."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

"Okay, thank you for the help anyway.", John said to Eirin and Wriggle in a slightly stressed tone.

"Okay Otori, spread out and let's find her. I'll use my radar.", John said to Otori.

All of a sudden, a loud roar was heard overhead. John couldn't see past the thick branches and leaves of the trees, but he could tell that whatever made that roar was somewhat sizable. After a moment, John looked over to Otori.

"Let's hurry up and find her now.", John said as he quickly walked deeper into the forest.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"That's good to hear." The man said before walking towards the center of the clearing. "Help will arrive shortly. I have other matters I must attend to." He then walked into the depths of the forest...

"Like the Observatory, which happens to be the "treasure" I seek. It was hidden away in some ruins in Long Bay, but the doors that kept it safe were opened and the Templars almost got their hands on it." Kenway said.

As they descended the stairs they came to a chamber that led into a larger room...
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-13-2014, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Just as soon as Takoizu was regaining her senses, the man began to walk away, deeper into the forest. Just who was this mystery man? Why did he help her? Most importantly, how did he know she was here?

"Hey, wait. Who are you?", Takoizu called out to the person, hoping that the man would turn around.
                    sigpic

Comment

Before he reached the edge of the clearing, he stopped when Takoizu called out , he turned back and said calmly, You will know soon enough, but now is not the time. Until we meet again." He bowed slightly and then proceeded in the direction of John and the others. Once he found them, he rested against a tree just out of sight to them at the immediate moment but easily noticeable.

Comment

Forest of magic

"... She's this way, John! If we just keep running in this direction, we'll find her!"

While John was away, Otori thought to himself.

"... Just this once. For a good cause."

He muttered a four syllable word. All of the sudden, the presence around him got heavier. He put on shades to hide his eyes. He then started running... Extremely fast... Faster than Jack could! He started running until finally, she was in his sights.

"Takoizu!"

He stopped, then he tried catching his breath. The presence then reverted back to normal and he took off his shade.

"Huff... Huff... Dammit... Do ya... Do you know... Shit, I can't talk... Phew... Ah, much better. I was looking all over for you, you weren't at the house, I thought something bad happened."

((Remember, Otori altered his appearance to look younger, plus he has a load of cologne to mask the reeking future stench))

Comment

As John walked through the forest, he saw activity on his radar. A lone, yellow dot was coming towards them, but then stopped, just out of sight. Thinking that it was Takoizu, John ran towards the yellow dot on his radar, only to be disappointed. What John saw was a man with white hair and grey eyes, wearing clothes that didn't seem to fit the area's dressing style. In any other situation, Joh nwould stop and talk to the person, but right now, John and Otori were hot on Takoizu's trail.

Takoizu may have gotten her senses back, but she was still somewhat weak and unable to stand. When she tried to stand up, she fell back over, making a loud thudding sound as she did so.

(Damn... I can't get up yet... Too tired...), Takoizu thought as she propped herself up against a tree and waited for her strength to return.

All of a sudden, Otori appeared, only this Otori looked much younger.

"How do you know my name? Otori?", Takoizu asked Otori.
                          Last edited by S121; 01-14-2014, 12:50 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"You've got a hell of a way to be reckless, ya know that? Just like someone I know... Nd here he comes now... You fought him, right? Come on, let's get you to the house. You can rest there. You'll be pestered by bugs otherwise."

Otori held out his hand.

Comment

London | Night

"Yeah... but like I said... even the strongest of warriors can fall to Dark El... just... be careful okay? I already lost my kingdom, and father to Dark El... I don't want to lose anyone else." Chung said as they kept driving. The sound of people screaming in the distance was muffled by another sudden roar of pain.

"Did you all hear that!?" Raven yelled as he heard the roar. Obviously they were getting close... and the power of Dark El is getting stronger...

Comment

Takoizu reached up for Otori's hand and grabbed it. Based on how this Otori was speaking to him, he was familiar with her, which meant that it had to be her timeline's Otori, but if that was the case, then why did he look younger?

"Is that you, Otori, our timeline's Otori?", Takoizu asked Otori as she was pulled up and onto her feet.

Just then, John found the two talking. As Takoizu came into John's view, he could see that her hair, face, and neck were caked in barely-dried blood, and ran towards Takoizu.

"Are you alright? What happened?", John asked Takoizu as he looked her over, seeing if she was injured or not.

"Everything happened just as planned... Well, there were a few deviations from what I had originally planned, but the outcome was what I wanted.", Takoizu calmly said as she looked over to John and gave a light smile.

From what John could see, there was not a single injury on her. If that was the case, then why was she covered in blood?

"Why are you covered in blood?", John asked Takoizu.

"I was shot in the head a few times, and from what I can gather, stabbed in the neck.. twice... I'm fine though, I was planning on 'dying' the entire time.", Takoizu said to John.

Upon hearing this, John couldn't help but feel completely confused by what Takoizu said.

(She... 'died'?), John thought to himself.

London | Night

"Yep.", Daniel said as he looked at the waypoint on his HUD.

"Jack, ready the Gauss Cannon.", Lily said to Jack as they drove past various abandoned cars and panicking people.

"Already done.", Jack calmly said as he aimed the Gauss Cannon forward, ready to blow away any threat in the city.
                                Last edited by S121; 01-14-2014, 03:35 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X