X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California

Shadow was about to warp them when they heard the commotion on the surface.

Ara who was slightly scared of the situation grabbed onto Rena. "What's that!?" Ara asked in a slightly panicked tone, mostly caught off guard by the sudden commotion on the surface. Rena looked at Ara, just as confused she sighed. "I don't know Ara, but it sounds like the battle on the surface got more intense..." She replied as Shadow just smirked.

"Whatever the case is... It seems like there is more excitement going on up on the surface..."

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Eve shook her head as she calmed down. The Nasod Spears also vanished as she looked up at Jack. She looked somewhat weak, like she just woke up from a bad headache. "I-I'm sorry... I had lost track of the Queen's Throne's state... I should have ran the safety procedures before activating the Queen's Throne..." She said as she stepped back. "Shall we continue...?"

Comment

Air space near Scarlet Mansion

Samus` armor was still being repaired, but it had enough power for its basic form "I swar that every time I meet that pterodactyl in a mission, my suit gets rebooted somehow" The bounty hunter spoke abviously annoyed

The commander chuckled at that and handed the blonde a mattock shotgun "Atleast we are trained for any kind of weapon`s arent we?" she asked

"Indeed, now let`s see, the mansion should be around.. what?" Samus glared at her screen. Jane looked at it and noticed some seismic activity as also some gravity push in a certain area of the building "Guess your information woman has some visitors, should we head out?"

Smus landed the ship in the nearby woods and made it lift off to a secure space after they got outside and ran to the vampire`s home
      Last edited by Kristia; 02-11-2015, 12:04 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Outside Eientei - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

As John and Utsuho entered the building, John made sure to deactivate his Energy Sword and put it away. Even John did not particularly like how hypnotic the hallways in Eientei were. John knew it wasn't true, but the hallways seemed to stretch on forever. At least he remembered which room Annie and the others were in. After a couple of minutes of walking through the hallways, John and Utsuho finally arrived back in the room Annie and the others were in.

"Okay, now we're ready to go. Is there anything we need to know before we fight?", John said to Annie as he entered the room.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

"Yea, let's just hope they're on our side.", Isaac said as he waited for Shadow to transport them to the other crypt explorer's location.

As Isaac waited, he made sure to check the ammo count of his Plasma Cutter again. When Isaac took his Plasma Cutter with him, he was expecting to only encounter street thugs and the like, not undead. If he knew that, then he would have brought his entire arsenal, along with some Med Packs. If things got any worse, Isaac didn't really know if he would be able to be of much help to the others. Then again, Isaac at least had some C-4. If he had only one charge left in his Plasma Cutter, he could always toss the ball of C-4 in his suit and shoot it. The explosion would definitely be enough to damage the old infrastructure, as well as kill some enemies.

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Jack was a little frustrated and was somewhat torn between getting his suit repaired and Eve's welfare. After all, he may have wanted his suit fixed before Halsey found out, but he couldn't endanger the life of a civilian, simply for his own sake. After a brief moment of silence, Jack decided to pass the decision to Eve. After all, she was the one that was repairing his suit. It was her energy being expended, not Jack's.

"That decision is yours. Are you going to be able to continue in your state?", Jack calmly asked Eve.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

"I'll explain them to you once we get to Valoran." Annie answered. She looked slightly uneasy, but determined to help in any way she can. "You do know the location of the Institute of War, right?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Catacombs

"Of course you do." THe HUntress turned away, taking one more glance at Eleos.

"You're just a blank face in the crowd." The Huntress then bounded off, heading in the direction of the source.

Emberlight

"Healing, duh." HP said. Crack it open and you'll be back to tippy top shape. "What, did you expect it to be cough medicine?"

Eientei

Mima popped in. "What's this talk about War?"
            Last edited by Koishi; 03-30-2014, 04:04 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

"Good question. I don't know." Annie answered honestly. "Who knows what the C9 will bring? We can only guess. I'm no prophet."

"Whoever we're fighting is going to get the run for their money." Reimu said indifferently, while Annie looked a bit doubtful.
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:21 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin tried to struggle, but to no avail.

"Let me... Go!..."

He turned to Hasley.

"Be careful... I don't know... What he is.... But he is a smart man... Always one step ahead... Get ready for a battle of wits.... Because now....."

Volgin passed out.

But just then, a popping could be heard, not from his ear, but from his chest, like as if a small device had just been fried.

Scarlet Mansion

"Yes mistress," she replied.

She then headed for Voile.

Jack was slowly recovering near a bookshelf at the bottom-most floor.

"Damn it all... Oh well, never mind them. I have Master Chief's location. I need to make contact with him immediately to see is Takoizu had made contact with anyone of the past."

He hid in the shadows, waiting for his recovery.

Groznyj Grad

Snake threw out the cigar he had and took out a new one.

"So we have someone with information, but no idea if he is clean... I guess we have no choice but to meet up with him. It's a risk, but one we might have to take."

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

"Yes. They should be expecting us, so I don't think we'll be held at spell-point this time.", John remarked as he opened up a Corridor of Darkness.

After the Corridor of Darkness opened, John quietly took a deep breath before stepping inside and disappearing.

Institute of War - Valoran

All of a sudden, in the lobby of the Institute of War, a Corridor of Darkness opened up and John stepped out. After stepping out, John stepped to the side and waited for the others to step outside as well.

Emberlight

Takoizu hated to admit it, but she did kind of think that the pill had some kind of medicinal purpose. After all, it was shaped like a pill.

"Well, I just expected a healing item to be more convenient, like a potion, or a scroll. It looks like a large pill, so common sense would dictate that it was most likely a pill.", Takoizu said in a somewhat sheepish tone to The Higher Power as she lightly shrugged her shoulders.

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

As soon as Daniel heard the pop, he had a feeling that he knew what had happened. What t must have been was a miniature bomb. If that was the case, then he had approximately 3 minutes to get Volgin into stasis before he would suffer brain damage from a lack of oxygen. Tanking that into mind, Daniel suddenly burst forth from the interrogation room and darted down the hall at 60 mph, dodging and weaving past anyone in his way. He was not about to let Volgin die, not if he had anything to say about it.

Interrogation Room - Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs | Dawn

As Daniel sprinted out of the room, Halsey held Volgin's folder in her hand and took her folder from the table. She was worried about Volgin, but she knew that her SPARTAN would save him. After all, Daniel was one of the best. Halsey was intent on finding the leader of the Neo-Yakuza, and when she did, she would send the SPARTANs off to kill him and destroy his base. If this was going to be a battle of wits, then she knew that she would come out on top. After all, out of the 39 billion humans in her universe, she was one of the most intelligent among them. After grabbing both folders, Halsey walked out from the interrogation room and quickly traveled to the main security office.
                  Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 03:56 AM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Yes, Daniel was right. There was a bomb.

What he didn't know was what type of bomb. What it did for the duration of the meeting. And what it will do in approximately 60 seconds. And... What the actual bomb is.

???

A man was putting on his coat. It was almost impossible to see in the unlit room if it weren't for his computer screen shining a blue hue onto it.

A man burst in, revealing light to the room.

"Sir, are you ready?"

The man turned around, fixing his tie.

"Of course. They should be here at any given moment. They do tend to act fast, after all."

"I'm afraid the-"

"I know. The drug wore off. It was... Unfactored. But however, I did see through to the possibilities and have prepared Volgin with a device."

"What device, sir?"

"Have you noticed that during the entirety of the meeting, not once has he let a jolt escape his body?"

"Doing so would create complications, correct?"

"Correct. I set up a device that suppressed that."

"... I see. I see what you have done. But what will it do?"

"Things only patience can explain."

Comment

Central Hub - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After a minute of running, Daniel had made his way to the central hub of Prometheus Labs, where he could then quickly travel to the infirmary and place Volgin into cryosleep. He didn't know if the doctors would be able to help him, but he had to at least try. As Daniel reached the center of the room, he had finally retrieved the location of the source from Volgin's earpiece. With this information, they would know exactly where Volgin's superiors were holed up. As Daniel ran, he quickly transmitted the new data to the main security hub in Sector 2 and continued onward.
                      sigpic

Comment

scarlet mansion

Both Samus and shepard reached the main gate of the mansion and noticed that the gatekeeper was there and looked like she fell asleep,

The commander was the first to move and patted the redhead's shoulder "Excuse me, but we need some asistance with one of your people inside the building" she spoke trying to wake up the chinese girl
                        Last edited by Kristia; 02-11-2015, 12:05 PM.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Claire yawned as she turned to Six. "Only slightly. Been staying up due to Chris. He gets a bit... antsy around Christmas." She said as she stretched a bit before standing up.

"Sometimes I worry about him. He tends to overwork himself during this time of year. Other than that there is not much else that is wrong. Just Chris being a bit upset."

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

William Birkin who was in a standard hospital gown was still in a comatose state.

For the past 3-4 months he had been like this, comatose, not moving, unconscious the whole time. However that time is now over as the scientist slowly came to consciousness. He looked around the room and saw he was what looked to be a hospital room... except much more... tidy. He then covered his eyes with his hand as he let out a audible groan.

He then uncovered his eyes as he took another look around the room... Confused as to where he is, and what happened...

Hakugyokurou

"Oh Youmu sent me. I forgot already though. I swear some of the things she says to me just seem to fly by." Axl said as he walked forward a bit.

"I don't know if it was for food... or errands... I think it was for food..."

Comment

Institute of War

Mima was the first to float through, stepping aside from the portal and glancing around, and whistled.

"Fancy place. Looks like where the gods would play checkers or something." Mima commented.

Emberlight

"It can shrink down." HP rubbed it a little, and it did so. "For transport purposes, at least."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

"Hah, gah!" Meiling spazzed herself awake to find that it was nighttime. Damn, she just wanted to take a small nap and it has been 2 hours already. She brushed her hair quickly with her fingers and faced the two. "Oh, sorry... do go through."

Institute of War - Valoran

"It's a grand place. Tens of thousands of summoners live here, and many more summoners live in the city states." Annie said as she stepped out of the portal, then Reimu, who marveled at the scene just as Mima did. Utsuho followed suit, flapping her wings about wildly and shedding her "radioactive feathers" on the ground.
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:25 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

Shepard nodded to Mailing´s acceptance and walked forward with the bounty hunter "Thank you"

As they were walking forward, Samus was already scanning whatever had happened on the building "For what I can gather, the gravity pull was created by an ethereal element, possibly magic while the seismic activity needed something as big as a person, let´s hope we can obtain an explanation about it" she said reaching the door and knocked on it

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X