X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eientei - Gensokyo

"For the first time in forever, I must agree with Mima there." Reimu grumbled as she followed suit.

"Oh, do we now?" Annie looked from the couch she was reading a book in as she stood up. "Who are the rest of the members-"

"AAAAAAAAH-"

"What was that?" Annie looked up. Seems like somebody was falling from the sky?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

Max looked at the food before turning back to Eirin. "Oh I don't mind. I can eat after the tests." Max said as he sat back down. As he did he grabbed his Atlamillia as he looked at it.

"My pendant... people in this world are still after it... I guess I can't escape the fact that there are just some people who will be after it... even in this world. But who was that guy?" Max thought as he somehow remembered the exact words that strange man said. The young boy seemed to... zone out a bit as he continued to think.

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

The drones kept flying around Jack as they continued to repair his armor. Eve's drones were sure doing a good job. After all the armor is roughly 46% repaired. "Armor internal systems 46% repaired. External components Repairs at 51% Maximum Power Output at 80% Queen's Throne Activation..." Eve said as she paused for a moment.

"Queen's Throne Activation program... 89% Exceeding Critical Levels... Initiating Fail-safe" Eve said as the lens on her forehead glowed bright red as a few duplicates of Moby & Remy materialized around her. The Moby and Remy duplicates surrounded Eve as they created a sort of ring of electrical energy in the case that the Queen's Throne reaches 100% activation Eve's Drones will use the electricity to paralyze Eve.

"M-Must... Not... Lose F-Focus..." Eve muttered as she grabbed the sides of her head as though she was trying to block out sounds...

"M-M-Must keep l-l-levels s-steady... Queen's Throne Activation at 96... 97... 98... 99 percent... Can't... hold... on... much... longer..." Eve said as she looked up at Jack.

"Queen's Throne Activating... Initiating Destruction Sequence." She muttered as her eyes flashed red. With a quick shockwave of energy from her body she had shut down her drones as she took aim at Jack whose armor was now at 78% repaired.

"Human's detected within vicinity. Threat to Nasod Race confirmed. Activating Offensive Protocols. First Target acquired-" Eve said as she summoned a series of Nasod Spears around her. She then created a small shell of Nasod Nano Drones around her as she slowly approached Jack... Occasionally stopping as she is trying to regain control.

New Delhi - Gensokyo

Mega Man and Scout who had followed the group had saw the car. Without a second thought the Scout squeezed himself into a decent seat. He then leaned his head back into his hands as he smiled. "Goddamn I can't WAIT to get that thing sold! This is seriously the most entertaining job I ever had... except for working for Red Team. Though I like the fact that I'm not getting blown into pieces every other minute." Scout said as he chuckled.

Mega Man just looked at the car a bit... awkwardly. He rubbed his shoulder nervously as he let out a small nervous laugh. "Uh... I think I'd rather follow behind the car... I might make the vehicle a bit too heavy." He said with a small chuckle.

Comment

Prometheus Labs Interrogation Room

Volgin sat back with a smug smirk.

"Heh. You're in charge? How am I supposed to believe that? I was expecting with a bit more of a fighting capability. But no matter."

He sat back up with a serious look.

"We have business to attend to. Now then, where shall we start? Why was I sent? That's beyond me. I guess being a former Base 2 operative, he probably selected me because I would be better suited for any... Complications that may arise. But we can both hope it doesn't come to that correct?"

Voile

Sakuya was firing knives at Jack, but found it troublesome that she was also under fire by Patchouli.

"Miss Patchouli, why are you attacking me?!"

Jack was dodging most danmaku as he scaled the library walls using the shelves and his speed.

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

"Because you are destroying my books." Patchouli indifferently said as she noted Jack scaling the bookshelves. "Nnngh... Troublesome..."

Patchouli checked her mana meter with a simple spell ("Venenatis Diam"). Fully charged, thanks to that bath. Perfect.

"Iuppiter Gravitatem!" Patchouli chanted. A thick purple magic circle from her began engulfing the entire library, and all affected people would experience gravitational pull of Jupiter.

Groznyj Grad - Russia

Rengar soon returned with a tall, dark-skinned lady with a customized chrome shotgun slung to her back and two mini SMGs attached to her belt. The tanness of her skin and the toned muscles would indicate that this woman was a tactical gunner.

"Men, meet Sheva Alomar, our weapons expert." Rengar growled as he sat back to his seat, with Sheva taking the seat next to Rengar. Sniper waved his hat at Sheva and went back to his tranquil resting state.

"Nice to meet you all." Sheva nodded to Snake, Otori, and Gerard.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

Everyone fell, including Jack and Sakuya.

"Ung... I'm sorry... For the trouble..." Sakuya tried to say. "But mind... The intruder..."

"I am here... On a mission!" Jack yelled back. "A mission to help others!..."

Groznyj Grad

"Good to see you again, Sheva," Snake responded. "So, is everyone ready?"

"Hey," Otori said, "Aren't you the chick from... Gah, what's it called..."

"Resident Evil," Snake interrupted. "She's from the Resident Evil series."

"Oooooh. Heard it was a freaky game. Never actually played it, though."

Eintei

Jason stepped through the portal.

"God... Not gonna get used to that..." He said, holding his head. He was finally sobering up a little, but now he was growing a headache.

Comment

Detroit

Lisa was on the ground racing towards the location the bomb was heading towards. She intended on intercepting it.

Comment

Kawashiro House - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"I can quickly pull up a teleportation grid in 10 minutes..." EVE pulled up the map of the world. "But I need exact latitude and longitude for the location of where you're trying to go."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

John gave a light frown in his helmet, but Reimu and Mima did raise an interesting question. If John could create Corridors of Darkness, why not Corridors of Light as well? In fact, why not try and create Nobodies out of light? Why not use light in the same way he uses Darkness? It was a very interesting thought, but John could not experiment right now. He would have to do so later, but he would not forget. After a split second, of thinking, John looked over to Annie as she talked, but the conversation was suddenly cut off by a scream. Even though they were in a building, John could easily tell that the scream came from up above. After a split second of John trying to figure out what could have happened, or who it could have been, he suddenly came to the realization that it must have been Utsuho. As soon as Jason exited the Corridor of Darkness, John quickly closed it, then fell through a Corridor of Darkness.

Outside Eientei - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

As soon as the Corridor of Darkness opened up above Eientei and John cam out, he activated his thrusters and quickly looked over his surroundings, checking the sky for anyone.

Emberlight

"Okay. What do we need for the next part?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power as she followed him.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Just as Isaac began to walk, he heard various loud explosions from up above, most likely from the surface. At that very moment, Isaac stopped in his tracks and looked up for a few seconds before turning his head towards the group.

"What was that?", Isaac asked Rena, Ara, and Shadow in a confused and surprised tone.

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

As Eve struggled to regain control over herself, Jack began to quickly assess his armor's condition from his HUD. From what Jack could see, his armor was still not operating at maximum capacity, and based on how his power systems would suddenly lose power every couple of seconds, Jack knew that it was not ready for battle. Of course, even if the armor wasn't ready, it would still be needed. Even if it couldn't power all of its functions, Jack could still quickly reroute power to each component. Right as Eve summoned the Nasod Spears, Jack deactivated his shields and rerouted the extra power to the liquid metal crystal layer of his suit as he spoke.

"Remember what you were originally here for. Concentrate on that. Focus.", Jack said to Eve, trying to help her fight back.

If Eve failed to regain control, then Jack would spring into action. He didn't know any of her weaknesses, but he would just have to make do if things escalated.

Interrogation Room - Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs | Dawn

"Correct. That would be unfortunate.", Dr. Halsey calmly, yet coldly said to Volgin.

"So, the Neo-Yakuza want to reconcile with Prometheus Labs, correct? Do they want us to stop attacking?", Dr. Halsey asked.
                  Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 03:57 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Zero sighed as he looked at EVE.

"The Maverick Hunter HQ is located within the US. In fact I have the exact coordinates stored within my databanks. I'll send you the info right away." Zero said as he began to send the coordinates to EVE for the Maverick Hunter HQ.

The coordinates were Barcelona, Spain or 41.3833° N, 2.1833° E. A decent place for the HQ to be located.

"Okay coordinates sent. I guess I should wait for Nitori though..." Zero said as he sat down on the floor, sitting up against a wall Zero then quietly waited.

Hakugyokoru

The cat who was enjoyed being petted finally jumped away from Yuyuko as he began to transform back into normal. Axl then stood there with his white and purple armor, stretching he looked at Yuyuko with a smile. "Yeah I really needed to run some diagnostics, and stuff. Geez it's been a while since I actually slept like that." Axl said as he began stretching. "Anyways I was supposed to get you for something... but I forgot..."

((CRAP I got to go. I have to go take care of some things. I will make a post for Cucoo, and S1 when I return!)

Comment

"A-lright then, you sit there and wait for Nitori, pretty boy." EVE whirled as she went to cataloging her massive database.

Eientei - Gensokyo

"Help me please-" That half cute-submissive, half alluring-dominant voice, that little echo you can hear, that voice could only belong to one person... well... hell raven to be exact.

Utsuho's wings were stuck around a particularly thick batch of bamboo, the majestic black feathers unable to move because of the bamboo trees inhibiting the progress. Her eyes were teary, as if she was helpless. Every time she tried to struggle herself out, the more tangled her wings became.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Outside Eientei - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

As John turned over towards the voice, he saw Utsuho stranded and dangling in the bamboo, powerless to get out of it. To be honest, John was a little surprised that she managed to get stuck, but then again, this bamboo was particularly thick. without hesitation, John flew over to Utsuho and hovered there as he examined the bamboo and reached into his storage compartment.

"Are you alright, Utsuho? How did you manage to get stuck?", John asked as he pulled out a deactivated Energy Sword.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Emberlight

"Need, want, there'a difference." HP said before heading towards a Gremlin merchant and talking to him in their native language. They spoke extremely fast, seemingly all the words blurring into one. Eventually, the merchant dug below him and set on the counter several various large vials, along with a comically sized pill. HP stuffed them into a bag, and bowed to thank the merchant, heaidng back to Takoizu.

"Hopefully these will come in handy." HP said.

Santa Cruz

Sounds of machine gun fire rang through the air, and the catacombs grumbled in result. Holes formed in the ceiling, and through it, the Inventory's many large, sleek ships were visible. Over the radios in the city, a message was broadcast, with Koishi's voice.

"Attention to any survivors, get to the city's outskirts if possible for assistance, we are here to help in any way we can." the message said.

THe Huntress turned fully to Eleos.

"Kid, you went beyond your luck the moment you were spying on me, so I don't want to hear that shit." The Huntress said. "You help me find to source of this, or i'll turn you in for violating my privacy and so many other charges not even OJ's lawyer would be able to help you." she continued, her voice growing more serious in tone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Santa Cruz - Catacomb Depths

"Pardon? Spying on you? Sorry to disappoint but I didn't even know you were in the area until you shot an arrow at me. Besides, I was waiting for something else." Eleos said as he turned and started to walk away. "Plus, I'm only human. The creatures previously might have fallen to my bullets but with the way characters are, there's always something more powerful waiting. In that case I'd be a hindrance. I'm not meant to be a frontal assault soldier. I'm meant to be the one hiding in the shadows."

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

"Unyu... I was flying around trying to look for Eientei and I was caught here." Utsuho said. A simple explanation, but that's all the reason needed to feel sorry for her.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs Interrogation Room

"There's no need to be so cold," Volgin said with a smirk. "Back in my day, I used to hurt and kill for fun. That was my method.

"In any case, yes, he would like to apologize and for the Neo-Yakuza and Prometheus Labs to join together. Any opposing Neo-Yakuza units are pulling out of the area as we speak so as not to interrupt us. Do you find any problems? We can work out a negotiation. After all, I am a patient man."

Hakugyokurou

Yuyuko stood up and tilted her head.

"Is that so? Who asked this of you?" She asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X