X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Inventory

Mima scowled. "Hmph. Fine. But in the end, you all owe me big." Mima said. "Really damn big."

Emberlight

"Don't mind him. It's his job to be threatening." HP explained. "If you don't mind, i'm quickly going to get some stuff from the vendors. We'll need it."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Groznyj Grad - Russia

"That's fine." Rengar said as he sat. "Sniper, where's Sheva?"

"Ah, I don't know mate." Sniper grumbled as he leaned back in his chair. "Let me just take my nap real quick..."

"How do you even take a nap after drinking 3 cups of coffee?" Rengar couldn't help but ask.

Voile - Gensokyo

"She is at the center of the library." Koakuma answered promptly and kindly, giving a warm smile. "Anything else I can help you with?"
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-23-2014, 11:33 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

New Delhi - Gensokyo

"Lady by the name of Besheba. Some sort of billionaire or something." Ellis responded as he hopped onto the driver seat. "You thought getting the treasure was hard work? Selling it with enough profit is harder."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

New Delhi

Getting on one of the backseats, kris commented "A silver tongue would be needed, for some reason I think eiter you or the Dragonborn have that aility" she said thinking on the group´s abilitites
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Eve looked at Jack as she took a few steps back.

"Just stand there while I activate the Queen's Throne. Be warned though, as the power of the Queen's Throne is truly not absolute. The chance at a successful repair will be about 79% after running some more scans on your armor. Now hold still..." Eve said as the lens on her forehead began glowing brightly again. The light was a bright blue as she gained what appeared to be wings made out of Nasod Metal.

"Queen's Throne activation... successful... initiating Atomic Shield..." Eve said as she held out her left hand. As she did Jack was surrounded in a blue spherical field of blue El. Inside the shield a series of over 60 somewhat small blue Nasod Drones had materialized as they began flying around the field. Each Drone being roughly half the size of Moby and Remy.

"Initiating Repair Sequence... Power output... 80%. Nasod Drones initiating repairs..." Said the Nasod Queen as the drones began circling Jack. Small blue beams were being fired from the Drones as the beams began repairing both the external, and internal systems of Jack's armor.

"Power Output... 83%..."

Eintei - Gensokyo

Max looked at Eirin as he stopped blushing...slightly... "Well all I can remember was going to the garage at the Kawashiro's residence... then seeing some mysterious intruder. He then said something about my pendant here if I recall... then I just sort of... fell asleep." Max replied as he looked down at the Atlamillia as he shook his head. "Other than that I can't remember... it's a bit of a mystery."

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Ara and Shadow stopped as they turned to Isaac. Noticing the globs of a white clay-like material they both walked up.

"What's C4? Is it bad? Ara asked as Rena almost instinctively walked up to them.

"C4? Isn't it that stuff that explodes when remotely detonated? I remember seeing something about it on the television once... If I recall if that C4 detonates we will be caved in, or possibly crushed..." Rena replied as Ara got a look of fear on her face.

"What!? Oh no we will be caved in! I don't want to be caved in! I'm too young to die here!" Ara said as Shadow sighed a bit.

Shadow walked up to Isaac as he examined the C4. Holding out his hand Shadow focused a bit as the Chaos Emerald in Isaac's possession began glowing brightly.

"If there is C4 here then there must be someone else in these catacombs... Maybe if I could focus enough I can find out where they are and take us to their location..."
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-24-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

Eirin listened intently, reclining back to her seat and crossing her legs. "Could it be that the intruder has drugged you in any way? In which case, I think we need to run a diagnosis on you. Don't worry, it won't take too long."

"Food for the guest, Eirin-sama." Reisen entered with a plate of cooked potstickers and a cup of black tea.

"Thank you. Please put them on the side table." Eirin motioned to an empty table opposite of Eirin's main workspace. Reisen did as Eirin said and disappeared back to the hallway, keeping her distantness.

"I don't know what has gotten into her but she looks quite melancholic recently." Eirin lamented on her servant's distress. "I wish she would speak to me about what's wrong... Anyway, the diagnosis really will only take about five minutes, but if you're hungry, we can start after you eat the food."
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:16 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Groznyj Grad

"Great," Snake replied. "The two are right there," he said as he faced Otori and Gerard, still arguing. He walked over to them.

"Alright, you two, break it up, continue this later. We got a mission." He said to them. At that Otori shot up.

"A mission? Alright! Where to?"

"I don't know, but we're joining up with some old friends. Sniper, Rengar and Sheva."

Gerard stood up, helmet under his arm. "But what is it? Do you know?"

"I don't know the details, but we're going up against Neo-Yakuza."

Gerard nodded. "Then count me in, sir."

"And me!" Otori cried with anticipation.

The group walked over to Rengar and Sniper.

"Guys, meet Otori and Gerard."

Voile

"No, thank you," Jack replied. "You've done more than enough for me."

He then walked to where he was earlier to see that another has taken his place in a seat across from his. He walked to her.

"Excuse me, Patchouli Knowledge, is it?"

Comment

Groznyj Grad - Russia

"Howdy." Sniper muttered, half-sleeping. Rengar however was more eager to meet these new accomplices, as he stood up.

Rengar was a huge character, standing well over 7 feet tall and looming over his partners. Of course, this helped in intimidating his prey, so Rengar didn't complain much, but in the hot days of Australia, sometimes the fur would get in the way of hunting.

"Nice to meet you all." Rengar growled, his voice like a husky cat's meowing. "I'll have to go grab Sheva... watch the table for me."

The only reply from the Sniper was a short grunt as Rengar went out to search for the final member of the group.

Voile - Gensokyo

"Yeah." Patchouli didn't even look up from the book she was reading. A mystifying woman she is, with her attire usually consisting of pink pajama-like dress and a similar-colored nightcap. Her purple eyes scanned the book with indifference as the pages flipped by and by. On her desk were myriads of arcane experimentation tools lying about haphazardly, some even dangerously.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Groznyj Grad

Otori looked... Shocked at Rengar.

"...... He's f*cking huge."

"Yup," Snake agreed. "He is..."

Voile

Jack noted the tools. He can tell that she is so interested in... Whatever she was doing that she doesn't even mind risking her own safety.

"... Well, I need a little help. I'm looking for a man clad in big green armor, goes by 'Master Chief.' Do you have any idea where he could be?"

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

Patchouli lowered the book and looked at her guest. Now that her face was visible, Patchouli was as cute as a button. There were some womanesque features in there, but she was definitely girlish.

"Master Chief... John, you mean?" Patchouli confirmed. "He was with me... Until we parted ways in Yuuka's house at the Garden of the Sun... I don't know, he's probably back at his home chilling with Yukari."

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"John's still not home so I don't think we can do anything." Yukari confessed to the beast duo and sighed. "Perhaps we can do this later... Maybe give it a few days, when me and John are not as busy as we were recently."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"Thank you. I'll be going then-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" A voice cried out. It was Sakuya, now healed. "Thay man is an intruder!"

"Damn..." Jack muttered. He took action and dove to the lower parts of the library.

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

"No, stop trashing the library!" Patchouli screamed and chased forth, bent on stopping both Jack AND Sakuya from damaging her books, her hands formulating complex magic circles that fired danmaku at both of them.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The Inventory

John was glad to hear that Mima would come with them and nodded at her.

"I know you don't want to help, but thank you.", John said to Mima before turning over to Reimu and Jason.

"That looks like everybody. Time for us to go.", John said to Reimu, Jason, and Mima as a Corridor of Darkness opened up in front of him.

After the Corridor of Darkness opened up, John then turned towards Koishi and nodded at her.

"See you later, Koishi.", John said as he stepped through the portal and disappeared.

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

After a second, a Corridor of Darkness opened up in the room Annie was in, and John stepped out.

"We assembled a team.", John said to Annie as he stepped away from his Corridor of Darkness and waited for the others to pass through.

Emberlight

Takoizu was a little confused about why they would need supples, especially considering how well they were doing so far. What exactly lied ahead? What danger was beyond Emberlight? After taking a split second to carefully think about the possible threat, Takoizu followed The Higher Power and spoke as she walked.

"What should we expect beyond Emberlight?", Takoizu calmly asked The Higher Power.

Interrogation Room - Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs | Dawn

Daniel was a little confused about why Volgin's superior would keep his identity a secret from his own men, but then again, that was none of his business. He would leave that to Halsey. Just then, the door to the interrogation room opened up, and an old looking woman with a thick manila folder stepped into the room. Despite her calm, impassive stare, the Woman's presence brought a feeling of authority and respect. As she entered, Daniel turned his head over to her and spoke.

"Welcome, Dr. Halsey.", Daniel said to Dr. Halsey in a respectful, almost formal tone.

Based on the sudden change in Daniel's behavior, it was clear that Halsey was his superior.

"Thank you for keeping him busy. I'll take over from here.", Dr. Halsey calmly said to Daniel.

"Yes Ma'am.", Daniel said to Dr. Halsey.

After speaking, Daniel walked over to the left of the empty chair and stood still like a statue as Dr. Halsey sat down in the chair and placed the thick folder on the table.

"Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin, born 1905 to 19146, former Colonel of the Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye and former strategic operations commander of the Soviet Union. Not only do you have enhanced strength and durability, you can also ben electricity to your will. It's all here, as well as some other information, such as you being the former member of Base 2 before you blew it up, as well as intel placing you in Groznyj Grad, Russia, approximately four months ago...", Dr. Halsey calmly said to Volgin as she lightly clasped her hands and placed them on the table.

"Why did your superior send you here? I know there's the official reason, but what are his ulterior motives. Surely he wouldn't sent one of his most valuable soldiers here for negotiations. If that were the case, then he would have sent a more diplomatic person, not a soldier capable of shrugging off rocket propelled grenades.", Halsey calmly said to Volgin.

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Jack was a little tense about the chance of the procedure failing, but it was no worse than when he was genetically modified. Compared to that, this process was very safe. With that in mind, Jack calmly waited as the drones circled him, firing blue lasers at his armor and repairing the damaged components.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac heard Shadow's plan and nodded, but before Shadow could transport them, Isaac spoke.

"Okay, just give me a sec. This C-4 could be of some use...", Isaac said as he carefully examined the walls the C-4 was attached to, all while putting away his Plasma Cuter.

As Isaac patted and rapped his knuckles against the old stone walls, be quickly began to calculate the amount of C-4 being used, as well as how much force it would take to destroy the walls and ceiling with the C-4. The C-4 was in the perfect place to destroy the walls and ceiling, but the task could easily be completed with less C-4. After quietly performing the calculations in his head, Isaac scraped off small chunks of the C-4.

"Don't mind if I do...", Isaac quietly said to himself as he stored the C-4 in his inventory. After that, Isaac then brought up a hologram from his RIG and quickly hacked into the remote detonators implanted in the C-4, allowing him to remotely detonate the C-4 charges with his suit. After finishing his task, Isaac turned over to Rena, Ara, and Shadow and pulled his Plasma Cutter back out.

"Okay, now we can go.", Isaac said as he walked to the front of the group and deeper into the catacombs.

New Delhi - Gensokyo

After a couple of seconds, Max and the Dovahkiin emerged from the building and walked over to the car.

"Well you're not the one that has to secure the helicopter.", Max remarked as he entered the back seat of the car, causing it to slightly sway from his massive weight. Even though the car was sh*t in Max's opinion, it didn't bother him too much. After all, the cars in his universe didn't even work and were either rusted, or leaking radiation from their onboard fusion reactors. While that happened, the Dovahkiin calmly sat in the very back and looked around the car. Even though he had been in this world for three years, cars still astounded him. Contraptions such as cars were so commonplace here, yet back in his world, such technology would have only been possible by the Dwemer.
                            Last edited by S121; 03-26-2014, 11:12 PM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eientei

Mima stepped through the portal, dusting herself off. "Ever thought of making a portal of light? Can't see worth a damn in there."

Santa Cruz

Above Isaac and the Huntress's group, a large series of sound reverberated through the air. Sounding like someone just broke the sound barrier several times over. In truth, the Inventory's forces were heaidng through portals, ending up above Santa Cruz. Soldiers and characters rappelled or simply leapt down, and started opening fire at the hordes of undead the were filling the streets.

The Huntress paused for a moment and turned to Eleos.

"Hear that?" The Huntress asked. "I have a feeling reinforcements have arrived. Whether they be for our side or not, they are here.

Emberlight

"The final tier is the most dangerous tier of all. Everything's far tougher than the second, and usually in far greater numbers. Trust me, we'll need it." HP explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Catacomb Depths

"..." Eleos didn't say anything initially, but had a wry smile. "Allies. One of them that are nearby is the girl that I was keeping an eye on from before." He had kept walking forward before he stopped and turned with a device in his hand that appeared to be a simplistic receiver. "I like to think I'm at least one step ahead. Though half the time it's just dumb luck. Although...now that others are here it would be best if I vanished. The less people that know I'm here the better." When Eleos spoke this time, a grave expression of worry etched his features. "I'm already pushing my luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X