X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Institute of War

"I'll be honest with you, no, I wouldn't want you helping." Mima said, almost gritting her teeth. "If I was just in this situation, I would simply erase myself from existence. Bam, problem solved. You see, John, there's a big difference between you and me." Mima then seemingly phased through the unguarded floor, reappearing at the other side of the wall, though she could still be heard from the other side.

"You are a good person, John. I'm an evil spirit, it's in my nature to not care about such things. I can be a goddamn saint, but I still have my instincts, and no matter how much you try, I can't, and won't get rid of them."

Fiendish City

"Well, if you had a few thousand years of patience, and are completely fine with your body being in a constant flux, and are a god, go ahead. I would explain further, but we are somewhat limited on time. Maybe another day." HP said as his firey form continued to slither along.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

SDM

Shepard was loading her ammunition on the weapons while Aran was still checking on the timetraveler through her radar "He has been on the same spot for quite some time" she spoke intrigued

"Maybe he got injured or needed some time to recover?" the commander asked trying to figure out a straregy for the moment that Jack would get hostile

"I don't know, what worries me is that there is a second person close to him, possibly a protector" the bounty hunter guessed

Jane finished loading her viper sniper rifle and looked at the corridor "Whatever lies there, I hope that fox friend of yours has a good plan"

Samus chuckled at the red haired "Trust me on this, that vixen has something that will surely rock his world"

Yakumo Estate

Nera was obviously against the idea she just heard "You are kidding right, not everyone can work with that Rena" she argued to her partner

The fox was still calm when she answered "Im not joking, this may work and if it fail, we still got the contigency plan and that one will be extremely hard to fail"

The lucario's face then changed to one of worry "Im just fearing that he may do real damage on this, even John is seriously worried"

"I know his reasons for it, and that is why Im testimg the first plan" Renamon spoke with serene tone

"Sometimes I wonder how we always have a life so active" Nera said with a small smirk

Cyberspace

Traveling through internet was something Mara felt odd about, it was just.. strange dince everything was made of codes and numbers

"That vixen will need to explain me about thi thing after I finish her errand, yet im impressed she gave me her friend's old digivice

The device was the one Renamon got from the devourer war, she was fighting the horde when suddenly her mistress Rika appeared with Guilmon's digivice. It was a strange ocurrence, but it actually happened

"Now where is this institute.." the froslass spoke to herself roaming through the gates

(It was a quick posting between Wriggle and me and he used Rika and Growlmon for like 5-7 posts in Season 1)
      Last edited by Kristia; 04-15-2014, 11:41 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Rena looked up at Isaac as she sighed.

"It's okay I just tripped and fell. I can keep going..." She said as she tried to stand up, though when she tried to stand on her sprained ankle she stumbled a bit, but Ara quickly caught her. "Actually I might have sprained my ankle when I fell... b-but I can still fight! I've had much worse than this before!" Said Rena as Ara shook her head.

"No Rena you can't fight with a injured leg. You may be able to fight with your bow, but what if someone or something gets close? Rena you rely on your kicks in close combat." Ara said as she helped Rena over to a nearby rock.

Comment

Yakumo Estate

After theey were fully prepared, both Renamon and Nera looked at the gap "Thank you Yukari, as soon as we finish with this situation, I will take the madness out of your soul" she spoke while they haded through the gap

SDM

The beast duo was on the vampire´s lair searching for the time traveler "I can smell a different smell from the normal inhabitants of the mansion, it will surely be him" The lucario said already heading to Jack´s location

"Let us hope this idea works" the fox said following her partner
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin slowly relaxed himself.

"... Right. Yes, that would be of importance, I suppose," Volgin said.

???

Inside the computer room, many, many researchers were at work. The black-suited man was at the front of the room on a floor slightly elevated from the ground everyone was on.

"Gentlemen, I need your attention," he said. At that, everyone stopped what they were doing and faced him.

"Good. Now then, before they arrive, I need you all to clean up after yourselves. We're here to throw them off. Lead them on a cold trail. I trust that the defenses are set and in place. Traps? Everyone set up? If so, then you only have this one job to do. Then it's time for action. Hasley, by now, should be locating us by now or even on her way. With so many people at work, surely the job can be done on such a little time span. It may be easy to track down encoded information, but there is nothing one can do if the information were to disappear and never reveal itself again. Even if they miraculously find it, there is only low class information. I have the secret and top secret classifications on paper, written by hand and for the eyes only. Everything is green. All systems set. They want me. Don't fear getting killed. If you are interrogated, feel free to speak. There is nothing you can say that will be harmful to me or the organization. Good luck everyone. This is going to be a big project. I trust everyone understands the weight of this."

"Yes sir!" Everyone cried out.

"Good. Now back to work."

Henir's Time and Space SDM

Jack got up.

"That was rather refreshing. My wounds should be healed by now. This place really isn't that bad. I just hope that nothing bad happens... Nevermind. It would be too peaceful to start anything."

He began walking towards the garden.

Groznyj Grad

The codec rang. Snake picked up.

"SNAKE, IT'S ALL DONE. I'M RELAYING THE INFORMATION TO YOU RIGHT NOW."

Snake then took out a rather large handheld device. Otori was the first to call it.

"Whoa, the iDroid from MGSV! Never thought you guys would've advanced that quickly."

Snake turned it on and selected the mission info tab. The location was shown.

Comment

Groznyj Grad - Tselinoyarsk - Russia

"Moscow..." Rengar looked over to the holographic map to locate that the mysterious caller's phone call came from Moscow. "Sheva, how far is Moscow from here?"

"At least a day's worth if we drive." Sheva said. "If we get lucky and hitch a ride from a helicopter, 3, 4 hours."

"I don't mind driving for an entire day." Sniper grumbled. It was obvious that he did mind.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Skies Above London - London | Dawn

After hearing the description of the bat Eve created a holographic display of the bat.

"According to the description the bat is the demon Angkor. It's a powerful demon that had made a contract with currently one known human. That human is none other than Aisha. An old friend of ours. If the bat is truly Angkor then it means that Aisha must be near. Then again I have yet to update my database when it comes to the demons. As such this information is coming from memory." Eve said as she began to keep track of the bat with her sensors.

((Okay this next post is assuming that Knuckles had defeated Bull of the CosmoNOT's and had retrieved the Emerald from him since TRXD gave up on the CosmoNOT's.)
                Itaewon, Seoul -South Korea | Night

It was a busy and eventful day for Knuckles. He had been walking the streets of Seoul after he had retrieved that Chaos Emerald from that weird guy from earlier. Luckily there wasn't any serious fighting. Knuckles had gotten the Chaos Emerald without any fists being thrown.

Knuckles continued to walk through the streets as he tossed the Chaos Emerald in the air, catching it as it fell. He continued to do this as he wandered the busy shopping district of Seoul... just... spending his time while trying to figure out if there is someone who could possibly help him with finding Angle Island, and in turn the Master Emerald. Something he has to do at all costs.

Comment

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

Itaewon was bustling with young people looking for some fun in the Christmas eve. There were foreigners visiting looking for a suitable nightlife, college students ready to relieve stress of academics by hanging out with friends and drinking, street musicians and performers... it certainly was a bustling time for the street.

Knuckles may look like a sore thumb in the scene, but no one minded. Characters mingling with humans was quite accepted in the liberal side of South Korea. No one really stared at Knuckles with strange or hostile looks. The passerbys would glance at him, smile at recognition, maybe call out his name, and go on their way. But one entity in Itaewon was keeping a close eye on Knuckles... a dark quadripedal creature with skin black as night and a glowing gold ring pattern on its' forehead...
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Knuckles kept walking through the busy street. Normally he doesn't like being around so much people. After all he had spent most of his life on an island all alone guarding a precious, and powerful gem from evil. Even though he didn't like being in crowded places, this street seemed... rather nice. People minded their own business, except for the few that called out to Knuckles due to him being a game popular game character from a famous game franchise, and the few that simply smiled and walked by. Other than that people minded their own business, staying out of Knuckles way.

As he kept walking he spotted what looked to be a silhouette of a small black dog like creature with a gold ring of sorts on it's head. The ring appeared to be glowing. "What the?" Knuckles said as he took a few steps towards the small creature. He wasn't taking his time either. He was walking at a pretty slow pace as he approached the mysterious animal...

Comment

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

The black cat-like animal sprinted out of sight as soon as Knuckles got too close. It dashed to an alleyway through the more shady side of the area, the golden ring on its' head glowing and alluring Knuckles like the golden ring from his own game world.

Kawashiro Residency - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

Nitori seemed reluctant. After all, it was the HQ's mistake that led to the annihilation of Zero's team. Sending Zero back there was like handing a little kid a candy and telling the kid not to eat the candy knowing fully well that the kid will eat it. But what can she do? It was the protocol of the HQ, after all.

"Alright... I'll send you back to your headquarters." Nitori said sadly. EVE's systems whirred as she scanned her database. A few seconds later, the location of the Maverick Hunter HQ was found.

"Whenever you're ready, pretty boy." EVE beeped.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Zero turned to the Teleporter then back to Nitori. He was about to step onto the teleporter and make it back to HQ and report everything to Signas, leader of the Maverick Hunters. He really did have a lot to report about, but he stopped and turned towards Nitori.
                        "Nitori you are most likely going to need to come with me to explain what you saw and experienced there at the scene of the attack. I know you might not wish to, and you might be busy but I can tell you for one that you will need to report everything that YOU saw to the Maverick Hunter Leader Signas."
                        Last edited by NeoFox; 04-18-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

"Must I really?" Nitori groaned. "I'm kind of... bad speaking to higher-up authorities."

"But you don't have any problem talking to Kanako." EVE teased.

"We knew her for 40 years, EVE. Of course I'd be okay with her." Nitori frowned as she grabbed her jacket and draped it on her shoulders. "Should I take my drones as well?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"A problem talking to the higher ups eh? Well I regret to inform you that I have been one of the leaders of the Maverick Hunters. I'm right below our leader Signas in terms of rank, and am right next to my old pal X in terms of Rank as well. Not only that but I am the leader of the Special 0 Unit also known as the Shinobi Unit, as well as one of the Commanders of the 17th Elite Unit." Zero said with a cocky smile as he took out a small digital badge showing his Maverick Hunter ID on it.

"In fact I was the original one to sent me and my squad to Munich to investigate the attack. Though let's not worry about that now. I will tell you the full story once we get to the HQ. Also you might as well bring your drones. Any info they have would be useful as well. Now are you ready?"

Comment

Knuckles felt somewhat compelled to follow the strange small black creature with glowing ring like patterns on it. He tried to fight the urge but he just felt curious about it. It just seemed to be so odd for some reason... So he followed after it into the dark alley not expecting what to find. Either way he's prepared for nearly anything.

Comment

Institute of War

John remained silent and silently thought to himself as Mima appeared behind him. Sure, John may have wanted Mima to help save Annie, but in the end, it was her choice. He couldn't force her to help, it would be wrong of him to do so. If Mima didn't want to help, then he would simply have to find another way to help Annie. If need be, John would ask Vessaria about whether or not he was allowed to recruit one of the other Champions here, or simply fill in Mima's role as well as his own.

After a moment, John simply gave a small sigh and turned around to face Mima.

"Very well. I'll take you back to The Inventory.", John said to Mima in a tone of slight resignation as he opened up a Corridor of Darkness next to him.

Fiendish City

"Okay, okay, I get the point. Later then.", Takoizu said in a somewhat calm, almost light-hearted tone as she followed The Higher Power, walking on the wall instead of the ledge.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac frowned in his helmet and rubbed the back of his neck as he slowly paced to the side of the hall, near where Ara had placed Rena. Isaac knew that with Rena being injured, she would be almost defenseless. She needed medical attention, but he didn't have any Med-Packs with him to heal her with. So far, Isaac saw only two options: leave Rena here with someone to keep her safe, or carry her. Neither option really appealed to Isaac, but it had to be done. If need be, Isaac would carry Rena on his back and keep moving, just as long as they made it out of this situation in one piece. After taking a moment to consider his options, Isaac looked over to Rena and spoke.

"Well.. how I see it, we have two options. We can either leave you here and have someone stay to keep you safe, or I can carry you. If we leave you and another person here, we'll have to choose who it is that stays. If you want to come with us, I can carry you on my back and we can keep moving. What do you want to do?", Isaac asked Rena as he walked over to her.

Central Hub - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Trust me, it won't take long. We'll be able to scan your body in less than a minute, and you'll be able to talk to Halsey in no time.", Daniel said to Volgin in a calm tone.

"Follow me, and we'll be at the infirmary in no time.", Daniel added as he began to walk to the Infirmary.

Skies Above London - London | Dawn

Jack carefully listened to what Eve said, all while keeping his aim on the bat. All he knew at this point was that the bat was connected to an old friend of Eve's. Other than that, he had no real data on the bat, except that it was powerful.

"Is the bat hostile?", Jack calmly asked Eve.
                                Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:03 AM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X