X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firestorm Citadel

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" the little sprite cried out in happiness. The formerly reddened and deadened sprites became lush and green, much like the larger one. Not only that, but the dried up fountain filled with an orb of water.

"The fountains should be active now. Use the globes of water if you need to to get rid of shadow fire, it's the only way, and it blocks much of the castle." the sprite informed. HP nodded, looking to Takoizu.

"Then so we shall." HP moved over to the elevator at the far end of the floor as it churned to life, gate creaking open. Printed on the screen was a large devilish-looking skull, almost as if it were an omen.

Henir's Time and Space

Flowey was somewhat confused before he heard Glaive's voice echo from behind his stem. Petals flared slightly. He knew that voice.

"You know..." Flowey's form swiveled to face Glaive. "It's really, really rude to interrupt people when they're doing things, especially for... whatever this mockery is."

Flowey's face looked quite annoyed, knowing full well this place. "You can't even get the ambiance right. Hell, I could probably do better, and I will, when the time comes."

Gensokyo

Meta Knight's flight was interrupted by a quite familiar sound, his spherical form straightening upright and wings swinging him around to look at the Warp Star headed right towards him. The erratic pattern made him shake his head a little. Even after so long, he hadn't learned how to steer that thing more easily. Regardless, wings flapped to keep him in place, curious of what the Star Warrior may want from him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space | Fake Ruins

Glaive sighed a little in annoyance towards the little flower. It was clear he wasn't entirely wanting to do this, but only a small part of him is like that... In all honesty is almost excited. Eager even to do this deep down. Flowey's comments though regarding how bland the replica of the old Ruins are does intrigue him. After all a bit of critique is always nice.

"Hmm... Yes. I am aware of that. Then again creating this place to the detail that it's currently in on such short notice is a feat in of itself. I could have done better if I was given time. However time does not flow naturally if at all in this realm. So I suppose I have no excuse. Anyways Flowey. How might you be? I have noticed that you managed to gather at least one human soul. You must feel quite accomplished." Glaive asked in his quiet, and rather emotionless voice as he summoned a chair to sit on behind Flowey.

"Getting ever so closer to your goal must feel satisfying... that is if you can even feel anything still." He finished with a dry chuckle... He then looked at the flower through his blank stone mask that has an opening for only one of his eyes.

Gensokyo

The Warp Star flew wildly with Kirby on it. It would fly forward before stopping, reversing before ascending, then rapidly descend downwards again. This does show that Kirby hasn't managed to get full control over the warp star just yet, but just as it seemed like he was about to crash into the forest below. Meta Knight could hear a faint "Poyo!!" Coming from down in the trees where Kirby had flown down... before suddenly the warp star and Kirby began flying rapidly and suddenly straight for Meta Knight.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru

Both the goat monster and twili looked at each other, and the older of the two started speaking "Might as well follow his idea, you are faster than me and can mix that with your spells, I on the other side can survive more hits with my strength and magical support." she offered. Midna couldnīt ignore the fact that Palutena and Pit still needed another person to balance their strengths "You are right, Palutena might be good, but Pit is a speedster on attacks while she is more the heavy duty attacks from behind the front line. Julius is the balanced of your group with the skeleton being a powerhouse that needs to be guided."

So the two females went with their groups, Toriel with Julius, trident on her paw as some wisps of fire appeared from time to time, and Midna went with Palutena, a faint smirk on her face as she had some things to take advantage of.

Paris, France

Carmelita had a small smile on her face as she could feel the stare of Efinaīs eyes on her, or more specifically, her tail ("Kids and their attention spans") she thought and said appendage moved more to keep the dragon girlīs attention while she conversed with the Doctor "Here is the thing Doctor, the sightings and rumors have gone through many of the robots, while some were easy to ignore for unnecessary paperwork, others have been confusing, even more with the recent days." she explained remembering the quantity of Robot Masters that she had seen in the files "I will have to give you credit Doctor Wily, you managed to make or program unique beings, but back on track, our biggest lead at the moment is Toad Man, we found remnants of what Proto Man guessed comes from Toad Manīs reserves, along with a stolen ice machine from Ice Man's workplace, which needed heavy duty equipment to take such thing.

The Inspector just knew that if things got public regarding the Robot Masters going on attacks, Wily would have the pitchforks and torches at his door step "I wonīt lie to you Doctor, for what I can theorize, things will go worse before they get better, so if you need any kind of assistance for your safety, you have the police force to give you what you need to avoid dangerous elements."
        Last edited by Kristia; 07-02-2016, 03:02 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

While Julius, Papyrus, Toriel, and Frisk went their own path up the staircase to the door. Julius reached his hand out as he was going to open it. But before he did so he turned to look at Papyrus and the others.

"Listen up. I don't intend to sound rude or anything, but even though I like working as a team. I'm more used to doing these kinds of 'adventures' on my own. So I hope you both can properly defend yourself, because if worse comes to worse I might not be able to protect you both. Thankfully Papyrus you showed quite a bit of potential on our way over here, and Toriel you have a strong aura of magic coming from you. Frisk... you're a definitely interesting case. You may be a kid, but you managed to tame a giant demon beast so that's something. Anyways are we ready?" He spoke to his group before opening the door.

Meanwhile with Palutena, Midna, and Pit

Meanwhile with Palutena's team. The Goddess, her angel guardian, and the Twili had already gone through their door to what seemed to be a rather surprisingly long corridor with a staircase going up before curving halfway through. The curve wasn't sharp, but it was enough of a bend in the hallway to prevent one from seeing what's on the other side.

Pit was too busy running up the stairs ahead of the two as Palutena was walking beside Midna. That was when the goddess decided to ask Midna something.

"Midna. This may be a bad time, but may I ask what it was like? In your kingdom I mean. I'm just curious." Palutena asked as she walked at a rather casual pace with Midna.

Meanwhile... Pit was running he eventually stopped as he noticed someone at the top of the stairs. From where he was standing compared to Midna and Palutena who were at the bottom of the stares. They could not see who or what Pit was staring at since it... or rather... he was just around the corner and out of sight from the Goddess and Twili.

The Twili and Goddess could sense it though. The rather weak and faint feeling, yet eerily unnatural aura of a familiar short skeleton brother.

Comment

Toriel made a dismissive hand gesture to ease Julius mind "It is alright sir Julius, we may look quite.." she frowned for a moment "docile, but we needed to be ready for fights in our world" she started explaining while getting closer to the vampire hunter, while the goat monster usually irradiated warmth and love, her tone as she spoke was serious "My kingdom went on a war countless of years ago with the humans, all because some narrow minded speciest people who managed to control their kind. So I understand what is at stake right now." she said while unconsciously forming a fireball in her paw and dissolving it, this going on a few cycles "I didnīt earn my title of Boss monster by being a politician, so if you need me to be your shield, donīt hesitate to ask, my trident and magic will be a wall of an inferno."

Meanwhile with the two angelic beings and the twilight one, Midna was mildly surprised by Palutenaīs question "It would be easier to answer that question if we were at a study or a library, that way I could bring the hystory tomes" she answered with a joking tone, but then looked at the staircase they were heading at. "My kingdom is one between the light of the sun and the darkness of the night, for the light dwellers, it is a cursed place, for the shadow folk, it is torn for their mantle, but for me and my people, it is a balanced safe haven." the former royal spoke with a smile, but her eyes showed longing.

"We lived in eternal twilight, never being a day or night, but the in-between, while we had some problems with some of the farms since they needed sunlight, we managed to have a thriving and prosperous kingdom, our magic is in a sense, technological rather than the one of faith or elements, and with that, the twilight Realm kept progressing in its culture of people who didnīt look at the other person for who they were, but for who they are in the present." while the twiliīs words were of an optimistic nature, there was something that just sounded wrong in her tone.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The skeleton straightened his posture and firm in front of the vampire hunter as he spoke to them. "You can't spell prepared without several letters from my name!" he insisted as he gave off a surprisingly focused look. Papyrus may have been goofy, naive, and even a little credulous, but he was also hard working and steadfast.

Frisk said nothing, but if the vampire hunter looked into her eyes, he would see the fires of determination. Frisk's soul may have been weak, having never gained any EXP or LOVE, but she had strength of a different kind that made her special.

(can't think of anything for Efina so i'll just hold off on posting for her)

Comment

In the hallway with Palutena, Midna, and Pit. Palutena listened to Midna's description of her kingdom. The description of it being a place sort of 'inbetween the light and the darkness' sounded odd, but remarkably similar to various concepts of things such as Purgatory and various other realms that the Goddess has heard and read about. While the sound of her magic and culture was also intriguing. It was giving Palutena a bit of a sense of where Midna hails from. Truly interesting.

"I see. Your kingdom sounds like it was... rather balanced." She replied as she kept walking a little bit. The tone of Midna's voice made things sound as if... there was something troubling her a bit. Though before she could ask anything else. The voice of the ever familiar shorter skeleton brother could be heard right around the corner.

"they may be called stairs, but that doesn't mean you should be standing there starin kid." Sans spoke in his rather casual, jokeful tone to Pit who was standing there looking at him with a bit of a cautious glare. The short skeleton spoke just loud enough for the Goddess and Twili to hear. In fact it was almost as if he was timing his little joke for that exact moment, as if he was trying to interrupt the two.

Meanwhile with Team PAPYRUS NYEHEHEH!!!

Julius sighed before giving his group a slight smile. He was thankful in how the reassured them of their skills and powers along with a bit of their history. Toriel seemed honest and heartfelt. Papyrus seemed equally as honest and even downright eager and loyal. The Vampire Hunter could tell that Papyrus was truly devoted to helping his new friends.

Frisk on the other hand. When Julius looked into her eyes he could see a familiar spark inside her. One of... determination and passion. One that showed she was ready for anything they will come across.

Julius was impressed and thankful with his team. "Well. I guess now that we're ready we can go on ahead. I would say we should make a team name, but sadly I just can't think of one. Aaanyways. Let's go." He commented as he then pushed open the door into the next room...

Paris, France

Wily understood what Carmelita was saying, and with a sigh of relief he thanked her. "Thank you. It's relieving to know that someone is on my side." He spoke as he walked up to his computer where he then turned it on. As he did the screen powered up and immediately Wily began searching.

"Now you say Toad Man is the culprit correct? I have not heard from that Robot Master in a rather long time. I'd say about two months at most? He's not my creation. Rather he was created by the man Dr. Cossack. Another roboticist from my world, though he was nowhere near as hostile as me... until I had well..." Wily paused as he began to remember the rather horrible thing he had done to that kind Doctor... Well let's just say held his daughter hostage for reasons I'd rather not say. Though Proto Man had managed to thankfully save his daughter and I was soon stopped. Now that I think of it karma must have been trying to tell me to change my ways from the beginning... That is if Karma is even a thing" Wily continued with a bit of a somber tone as he typed into his computer to try and find anything about Toad Man's whereabouts.

"Now thankfully I do keep track of all the known Robot Masters in the world currently. Even ones that are not my own. All I have to do is do a little bit of research and... Oh. Oh dear this is interesting. Toad Man's location isn't in my database. It's as if the tracking chip I had implanted in him has gone offline. In fact it has been offline for a month now. That's around the time some Missing Property reports from the Sewage Treatment Plant he worked at were being filed to the police. Tell me Ms. Inspector, do you recall any such reports from the Sewage Treatment Plant?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Flowey chuckled at Glaive's remarks, tilting his bulb at the masked man.

"Accomplished? It's actually really easy when those you're trying to kill don't reset at every chance they get." Flowey spoke.

"Why do you even care about such things, hm?" Flowey's smile grew to almost disturbing lengths. "You know, if I were to take a guess, i'd say you're trying to stop me. Or is it something even worse? Becaue either way, i'll make sure that won't happen. Because unlike before, i'm actually quite a bit more powerful out here. You'd be amazed what people think of me. And as one might know, with belief comes power. At least that's what I learned from those weird fellows in the east."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive was entertained by Flowey's assumptions and guesses. In fact it made him show a bit of emotion as he chuckled with quite a bit more emotion than he usually shows, all the while he placed a hand over his mask where his mouth would be. The master of time and space was not intending to stop Flowey rather. More or less he was wanting to ask a favor of the little killer flower.

"Oh don't be so quick to judge. I may be aware of what you plan to do with the human souls you collect, but that doesn't mean I'm actually intending on stopping you. In reality I actually require your assistance with something... Something that I NEED done, and the thing is you might actually enjoy it." Glaive spoke as he looked down at the flower before turning around as if he was about to walk away. "Also don't worry about not getting anything, because I assure you that if you do aid me, you'll be getting your human souls far faster than you might think. I might even give you a little something extra if you so desire."

Gensokyo

As Kirby flew closer and closer to Meta Knight, the warp star began to slow down as Kirby began to tug on it in the opposite direction. Acting as somewhat the equivalent of hitting the brakes on a motorized vehicle. Soon the warp star began to come to a crawl before stopping completely quite a bit behind Meta Knight.

It was then that Kirby turned around and began waving his little stubby 'arms' in the air while continuously saying his signature word 'Poyo'... Before he began to make gestures that almost resembled how Magalor and Marx would have moved. He was trying to ask Meta Knight if he seen them anywhere recently... Hopefully he'll understand Kirby. He usually does...

Comment

Midna sighed as some of her not so positive emotions managed to slip because of how she missed her kingdom "I think it is still a good place, hopefully that traitorous group didnīt-" she was interrupted by the sudden presence of the smaller skeleton brother, who made the twili visibly cringe at his lame joke "Oh right.. blue brother is here too, and coming in with an aerial attack of puns." the former royal couldnīt help but grin.

On the other corridor, Toriel managed to be at Julius side and murmured so just he could hear her voice "While I am glad that your body and mind are prepared for this journey, I worry for your heart." and as she spoke, the goat monster simply tapped her armored chest, right where her heart would be "Donīt try denying what is true, because the emotions might make you more a liability rather than an asset."

Paris, France

Carmelita made a mental note about Wily implanting a tracking chip inside the Robot Masters ("This case is getting more complicated and gray by the minute") she thought as her mind was now trying to piece the puzzle with this new information "So Toad Man was off the grid in the same time as the Sewage Treatment Plantīs situation, this is not good.." she grumbled "We did receive reports about them, but so far we have found almost nothing, as if the equipment vanished or was easily taken from the Plant. Unfortunately, Iīm not in that division of the force, but I could make a call to get the data soon." she explained

The Inspector still had something to speak with the Doctor though "Doctor Wily, from what Iīm gathering, there has been equipment being stolen from different places around the city, although the only ones actually discovered are here with Ice Man and the Sewage area." she said while looking again at the map "This looks to be something bigger than simple robbery since the tracking device was taken off and other smaller reports have occurred throughout the city, so, with your experience with ahem.. Major Criminal activity, what theories could you make about this?" she asked trying to keep her professionalism ("Cooper would already have teased me about how much time it has been taking me to figure this thing.. irritating Ring tail")

Spoiler:

Comment

Sans closed his eye sockets and smiled at Midna's response to his sudden presence, while Palutena looked at the two before sighing. Clearly not really interested in what might happen next between the two... and she was right to think that way when Sans began speaking again.

"aerial attack? i dunno what you're talkin about. i haven't even began to drop a bomb of puns. don't worry though it'll be a full on air strike when i do. i'm not even tryin to pull your leg either, i just have one hell of a funny bone. in fact all my jokes are rib ticklers" Sans spoke up with a bit of a barrage of puns directed at the group. Palutena tried to stifle her laughter by covering her mouth with her hand. Pit just sighed and facepalmed at the reaction.

The skeleton brother then opened his eye sockets and looked at Midna. "don't worry though. i'm just here to help out some friends." He spoke with a light shrug of his shoulders.

Meanwhile...

As the two entered a spiraling corridor going up, he slowed his pace to match Toriel's so he could hear her. What she said about his mind and body being ready, but not his spirit was... painfully true for the Veteran Vampire Hunter. A part of him really did not want to be here at all, let alone with others who could possibly get hurt. Though it is something he has to deal with if they want to get through this place.

All he could do was sigh at the Goat Monster's remark.
                        "Yeah... I know. I'm already well aware of that." He said as he slowed his pace as they climbed the stairs going up...

Paris, France

Wily was thinking rather deeply about Carmelita's questions. So much so that he sat down in his computer chair and leaned back to get comfy. "Well... It really depends on what they are stealing. If the equipment being stolen is small enough they might either be using it to develop some kind of robot of their own, or might simply be using the Robot Master's abilities to steal stuff to be sold on the Black Market. Though there is also the strong possibility that they might be trying to build something of a much larger scale. I'll need more time and info on all that was stolen too. So right now all of my ideas are just based on past things that I have done without much info."

Comment

Midna could see that the skeleton was having fun by this, but let it go as it was good to have some relief even during a situation like the one they were. "You can laugh Palutena, goddesses know we need to have our spirits motivated" she smirked while going up the stairs.

Toriel on the other paw sighed as she started going up the stairs with Julius "All Iīm saying is that I strongly suggest you to speak what you need with those you care for soon, anything could happen in a matter of minutes while we are here" the queen held her trident tightly.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Flowey simply chuckled.

"Oh, do you now? Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Intentions can change quite rapidly, you know." Flowey retorted, ending with a chuckle. "I don't know about the enjoyment part, but i'm listening, just get to the point. I'm not exactly the most patient flower in the world, as you may guess."

Gensokyo

Meta Knight spun around to look at the puffball, maintaining altitude as they watched Kirby's game of sharades. His eyes narrowed as he partially got what Kirby was trying to get across.

"Magolor and Marx, perhaps?" Meta Knight asked. "What of them?"

Comment

Palutena looked at Midna as she just couldn't hold back her laughter for too long. When she let loose she let out quite a beautiful laugh befitting her figure as a Goddess. Hearing her laughter made Sans chuckle.

"I swear that i'm done with my jokes. for the joke well is bone dry!" He joked one last time as he walked up to Midna and Palutena before stopping and turning to Pit. Where he then looked at the angel boy and held out his hand. Pit was looking rather... annoyed at the skeleton's puns. So what better way to break the ice and get on Pit's good side with a handshake. "come on. put her there man. you don't gotta be so mean lookin. I just like tellin' a good joke now and then." He said as Pit looked at Sans's before sighing and grabbing it for a handshake.

Upon his hand grabbing Sans, the sound of a rather loud fart could be heard. This caused Pit to blush quite severely as he crossed his legs, but not before Sans pulled his hand away revealing a small whoopee cushion hidden in his palm. Seeing this made Pit quite agitated, but made Palutena laugh as she walked over and placed a hand on her Angel guardian's head.

"Okay okay... Enough fun and games you two. We have to get going now." Said the Goddess as she continued up the stairs. Pit then looked at Sans with a bit of a cautious glare before following Palutena.

Sans however just stood there looking rather proud of himself... or was he? It was hard to tell with his rather static, casual expression of his.

Because of Sans's interruption, Palutena had seemingly forgotten about Midna's story.
                              Meanwhile...

As the group of Toriel, Papyrus, Frisk, and Julius continued through their door and up their stairs, the Vampire Hunter just shook his head.

"Not right now. It's rather personal stuff that I can't talk about with just anyone right now. No offense intended, but I can't discuss it right this minute. I'd rather wait until we are in a more... clear situation. No wonder what we will come across right now..."

Henir's Time and Space

"Hmm... Very well. Flowey. There is a man I need you to... manipulate. His name is Add. A kid from centuries in the past that got stuck in a stasis-locked realm. Eventually he got out but in a time far more advanced and different than his own. Trick him. Make him think you are his only friend if you so wish. He's quite gullible. I just need you to help give him a taste of... murder. He can easily do the physical labor for you in getting the souls. All the while you can mess with his mind as much as you want. Make him nothing but a mindless shell if you want by the end of it. In the end you will get a puppet with technology and power, as well as souls that you desire. In the end if you manage to accomplish everything I'll even offer you something that could give you even more power than just the 7 human souls." Glaive spoke as he then sat upon a blue cube he summoned out of mid-air.

"You do this for me, and you'll have everything you want. I'm sure of it. You don't have to worry about my intentions either. I've seen the pasts and futures of others. Yet not my own. Because of what I am I have no known future, and yet I have an ever changing past. All because of one being greater than me currently. One I can't compete with currently. Normally I would take the human souls, but I'm unable to obtain their power due to these chains. You however can. As a being with a monster's soul, and... a unique body. You have the ability to absorb souls to obtain the power to kill someone stronger. Get what you need, then come and take my soul if you so wish. I honestly don't care. I'm sure it will interest you. My soul isn't human. Not anymore at least. I can assure you that with seven human souls and my soul you can be unstoppable completely." Said the master of time and space as he sighed. Looking over at the little flower.

"Accept this offer and I'll even assure you my blessing. I'll give you full protection from anything that would be willing to try and put a stop to you. But as long as you help me get this task done. So don't think of this as me asking you of a favor. I'll be helping you out as best as I can, all the while you'll be doing methe biggest favor and honor... Though you don't have to take up this offer. It's completely optional. If you want to refuse you can, but if you do take up my job offer you'll be sure to get everything you want. Because if you get what you want, I am sure to get what I want... and that's freedom from my dreaded curse."

Gensokyo

When Meta Knight showed some understanding of what Kirby was trying to say, the pink puffball smiled as he then tried to ask if Meta Knight has seen them at all recently. Mainly through Kirby pointed back at the SDM then to the forest below while saying 'Poyo poyo!' before shaking his head as if he doesn't have any idea where they went. It was clear by his quick, energetic actions and eagerness to try and get Meta Knight's answers that he HAS seen them.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Flowey chuckled oftly, looking at the ground as they listened to Glaive's words, petals ruffling somewhat as if hands in thought.

"You know, I know you mentioned your intentions weren't worth worrying about. They probably aren't, either, to be honest. But I will ask a few simple questions." Flowey started, before finally looking up to the man's mask.

"Why? Why offer all these seemingly wonderful opportunities, these... shortcuts, all for manipulating some kid? What's he to you? I know there's a catch somewhere. Nobody gives opportunities like that for piddly things. Well, maybe that one skeleton, but he's an idiot." Flowey spoke fairly softly.

Gensokyo

"They're here? Mhm. No, I haven't seen them." Meta Knight responded. "But if they ARE around, i'd imagine they'd be rightly angry, or fearful of you. You DID kill one twice and cause grievous injury to the other, not to mention stop their plans for world domination."

Comment

Working...
                                X