X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City

Lifegiver tried to protect himself from the red blade, but the branches of his currently deployed trees weren't enough, as the slash traveled the Lifegiver, cross-sectioned. Renamon achieved a fairly easy victory... or did she?

Malkuth

The words echoed as 20-something people around Renamon began to choke. They grew alarmingly thin and pale until they became no more than the leathers of their formal selves. From their mouth, the same trees that the Lifegiver summoned to fight for Renamon grew, proliferating the area with green light.

Tifereth

The life forces absorbed by the trees began pouring into the corpse of the Lifegiver, refusing the two pieces together to form a newly-living Lifegiver.

"That is what my name means." Lifegiver stated indifferently, as if his death didn't come by at all. "I am bored of your little tricks. It is time to end this meaningless fight."

Desert

"Explosive Kropp."

As soon as he saw Nera lunging for a vicious kick, Spraga entered one of the explosions caused by Förstöra, and reformed his body on top of the Obelisk again.

"I like you. I've never been this cornered before." Spraga sneered. "Looks like I'll have to use my final explosion to finish you off!"

Island

"No!"

Penelope guarded her stomach with a vertical guard, putting her cutlass in a defensive position as the knife bounced left. She sidestepped, backed off, created another will-o-wisp, and relaxed. The will-o-wisp began shuffling into the cutlass, creating a flaming sword.

"Ithaca's Sword."

Shipyard

Suddenly, a large dot appeared on the radar... behind John.

"BOO!" Guren raised his hands and grabbed onto John's shoulders. All of a sudden, his battle-lust was gone, and was replaced by a friendly grin and a whimsical attitude. Up close, Guren was just as tall as John, who had a suit on. So in reality, Guren would be even taller and larger than John. His head was sweating. "Gotcha!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

City

Renamon stood alerted and prepared for what Lifegiver would do "Im ready for you, let´s end this." she said drawing her sword ready for him. Yet she had an ide that would end this ("I hope this works..") she thought grimly and looked at the red haired man with lethal eyes

Desert

Nera landed on the ground and looked at Spraga "Ready to end this? then let me do my best too" she growled as her aura poured to her arms in inmense levels, the elemental claws now were overcharged as the gems on them started to crack. Aura spheres formed on each claw as they were combined with the element activated on each limb "Let´s create some fire works"
      Last edited by Kristia; 01-23-2014, 10:54 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

"We're still fighting.", John quickly said as he spun around.

As John spun around, he used his left arm to sweep Guren's arms away from him, as well as to slightly push his body weight over to his side. Once that happened, John quickly placed his right leg to the right side of Guren's legs, now giving Guren his right flank, and as that happened, John followed through with his momentum and grabbed Guren's head, pushing to the front of him and tripping Guren. While that happened, John grabbed his M6D Magnum Pistol with his left hand, and as soon as Guren hit the ground, John aimed the gun at him and got ready to fire.

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu was glad her shields were up. If not, then she would have been exposed to the creature, possibly infected by Flood spores in the air. Takoizu didn't know very much about Flood, except for what her father told her about them. Takoizu knew they preferred hosts with a large brain capacity, and considering her own intelligence, she would be a target. Not only that, she also knew about how they infected people, and how it was an excruciating, horrible way to die. If his stories were true, then she would soon come face-to-face with one of his most dangerous enemies.
        Last edited by S121; 01-23-2014, 11:10 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Island

Jason backed off.

"I've played with fire before!"

He decided to strike first. He went for a horizontal slice to the rib.

Comment

Shipyard

"Calm down, man. I found a loophole. We didn't have to do all this fighting at all." Guren undid his Hawaiian shirt. Under the Hawaiian shirt was a white undershirt with blood caked on the left side of the abdomen area.

Island

With the purple flame on the blade, every single mistake meant certain pain and even death for Jason... but that went same for Penelope. By enveloping the Ithaca Flame on her cutlass, she risked faster exhaustion.

The horizontal slash was parried by a well-executed diagonal block. The guard was quickly returned with Riposte towards Jason's chest.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John looked at the wound and was surprised. John didn't use anything lethal, so why was Guren bleeding? Just what happened to him?

"Guren, what happened?", John asked Guren as he knelt down to him.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"Let me explain, just help me up. You knocked me over and I hit my head." Guren groaned.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

"Sorry, we were in the middle of a fight.", John said to Guren as he lifted him off the ground and back to his feet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Island

Jason yelped in pain, but he returned with a knife to her shoulder.

"Why are you doing this!? Serving that man?!"

Comment

Shipyard

"Nah, I shouldn't've snuck up on you like that." Guren said as he wobbled back up. "Alright. I found out that all I had to do to let you win was get inflicted enough damage that would be fatal for a normal person. But since I'm a superhuman, that injury wouldn't be fatal, eh?"

"So I found a rusty old pole in a cargo ship and stabbed my stomach with it." Guren indifferently said. "It was a gamble, and I would've died if I was normal... but I'm fine now... I just need something to eat... where did my lunchbox go?"

As Guren spoke, a portal opened up in between the two. The portal was ominous... with purple halo and thick blue energy flux... almost like a Plasma grinder.

"Oh there's the portal. You can jump down there to return back to where you came from." Guren informed. "I hope you kick that old Elios' ass."

Island

"I do not remember." Penelope's pupils were empty. They showed no sign of life. "All I remember is that I got this power from him... how indebted am I... Hahaha..."

Penelope retracted her thrust, saving her shoulder from being sliced open by Jason's knife. However, that meant that she didn't get to inflict a serious damage to Jason, possibly outright killing him, by doing such defensive move.

She was not done yet, but it was clear that she was getting exhausted. Her movements were duller... slower than before... and she tended to slip up more often.
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-23-2014, 11:40 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Island

Jason went for a green syringe, but...

"All out."

He took a bandage and covered his wound.

"Well you better start remembering, because right now, I have enough motivation to kill you."

He went for another horizontal slice.

Comment

Island

"Predictable." Penelope sighed as she went for another vertical guard, forming a cross with two blades. Then, throwing herself forward, she attempted a slice across Jason's upper torso... leaving a large room for Jason to jump in.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

"Over there.", John said as he ran over to the lunchbox, grabbed it, and handed it to Guren.

"I'll make sure to Elios what's coming to him, if his daughter hasn't done so already.", John said.

After that, John looked over to the portal and then back to Gurien. It was time to go, and surprisingly, John met an amiable enemy, one that really wasn't that bad a person. John was lucky to have met him. As John approached the portal, he turned around and spoke.

"If you ever decide to come visit Gensokyo, look me up. Just tell them that you're looking for John Yakumo.", John said.
                            sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Eventually she was lowered to somewhere lit with a sickly yellow light. A massive form appeared before her, a giant maw of flesh, skulls lined on the inside like teeth.

"So we meet." said the Gravemind. "The corrupted one has told me much of you."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Island

Jason knew that repetition would be effective. He moved out of the way, tripping Penelope while doing it. Hr then jumped on her back and stabbed her.

"Either way, it's over."

He got off her back, waiting if there were any final words, maybe requests if they're sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X