X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INV Flying Armory

"Well, you seem to have everything. You've got a triple barreled machine gun for your fire rate, you have a long range shotgun with explosive properties, which would make grenades redundant. Can you've got the fancy saw attachment, which is very good against undead. You've already got something for every front. You could just hold a bunch of ammo for the guns, if you want." Koishi suggested.

Fiendish City

The Tortodrone thrashed about, while the dark matter crystal sent out black lightning at Takoizu, hitting her all around her body with magical lightning as the dark matter crystal began to try to absorb Takoizu's life energy.
    Last edited by Koishi; 05-20-2014, 06:07 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"Do you think our guest is in there already?" Eirin asked and looked out to the sky. "Go on ahead. I'll follow you soon."

Maverick Hunter HQ

"Oooh." Nitori had to stare at Alia for a good 10 seconds to recognize her. "You were that one Zero's friend at Hawaii. I recognize you now."

Shining Needle Castle - Gensokyo

"Oh no it's okay, I don't mind." Raiko said as the drum set arrived to the part of the castle where the two can stand on. As soon as they entered the castle, though, heat wave crashed into them like wind in a storm. "I have absolutely no idea why, but they always keep this place toasty... no, not even. It's just straight up HOT in here."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

((Okay here is a quick post with Max and Sonic, I have to go because I am dead tired. So cya.))

"Maybe, he flew pretty fast so he probably got there by now. Anyways I'll be going don't take long okay? See you in the village!" Max said as he ran towards the Kappa Village entrance, ready to get back home and rest after a long busy day.

Once they reached a safe place for them to walk on Sonic quickly hopped off the cymbals, and onto the good solid floor. As he did he was blasted with a pretty intense heat wave, and after hearing Raiko's comment about it Sonic smirked again.

"Yeah well at least it isn't a boiling hot volcano, needing to run through volcanic caverns, hopping across collapsing stone paths, and rocks as they were melting in magma while trying to avoid missiles, and a mad scientist that is trying to kill you. Other than that... yeah this is pretty hot." Sonic said as he examined the castle's interior, taking in all the scenery as much as possible.

Comment

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Bang listened throughout the conversation, and was quite surprised once more that this mysterious Youkai with heterochromia was another resident of the temple. He was going to ask about her, but felt like it would be a bit rude at the current time. Though he did have another question for Byakuren.

"Lady Byakuren may I... ask you a question? Where is it that I will be well... sleeping for the night? If I am to stay here am I to have a place to sleep? If there are no empty beds then I will gladly find a place to sleep somewhere else."

Santa Cruz - California

Jubei was fighting against the undead, and eventually some of the undead army seem to lose somewhat a decent amount of its army thanks to Dante, Komachi, and this odd psychotic Krieg fellow. The difference in the undead army though is not noticeable however, as there are still far too many of the undead roaming the streets. As such Jubei needed to get to Dante and Komachi for back up, for the mighty Jubei might not be able to handle this army alone.

He quickly took the sword he held in his mouth, and put it back in its sheath. Jubei then dashed through the undead as he rushed over to Komachi and Dante. Once there he took a deep breath as he spoke, standing before them quite calmly much like Dante. Obviously Jubei was calm even in this sort of situation.

"Well would you look at that, a cute couple fighting swarms of the undead together. Ah how the young people are these days, they will be in love and fight together. Reminds me of when I was younger." He said toward Komachi and Dante in a rather deep, and very mature sounding voice. He sounded like he was an adult male in his 40's. With his cat appearance, and his short height of 4ft tall the deep voice does seem out of place. The tone he spoke in was also quite calm, and laid-back. Like there was no undead army around at all. It was also obvious that he was teasing Komachi and Dante about them being in love, especially with how they were previously bickering a bit about each others safety.

Comment

"Yeah." Eirin looked over Max entering down the Kappa Village. She checked that Max has gone down completely and, looking to the sky and the thin waxing moon, tasted her own blood. It was bitter.

"I am running out of time." Eirin said grimly to herself and entered the village as well, clutching her missing arm like it was decapitated just moments ago.

"I heard something about the amanozaku in the castle preferring the 'warm' temperatures..." Raiko grumbled as she took off the white jacket and undid her purple tie. "But yeah, I can't take heat at all. That damned Seija-"

"Who goes there?"

Raiko made a slightly annoyed face as a girl with black and white hair appeared, turned upside down. "Speak of the devil, here's Seija. Be careful with her. She'll make you barf into yourself."

"May I ask you why you're in my castle?" Seija cracked her neck as she returned back to the "normal" self: reversed just like Raiko and Sonic.

"This isn't your castle, it's Shinmyomaru's." Raiko gritted her teeth.

"Whatever. It will soon be mine anyway." Seija shrugged and turned her attention to Sonic. "Who's this furball? Your boyfriend?"

"Um... you can sleep here!" Byakuren blurted out, and then blushed wildly. Kogasa raised her eyebrows and gave a catcall. "Or... uh... you can take refuge in any room... I'm pretty sure the girls wouldn't mind... they're all quite amiable enough..."

"Oh for god sake." Kogasa sighed and faced Bang. "Look, I'll take you to an empty room if there are any. If not, you can come back and sleep here since Byakuren's room is the largest in the temple."

Lumiose Facility - Taiwan

"Sir, sir, can you hear me?" A female's voice came from the speakers.

"Garcia, can you tell me where the Tesseract is?"

"I went and accessed the tracking device... but seems like it's broken." The female hacker known as Garcia answered. "The last place the tracking device gave out a signal was at Taipei 101 Mall."

"A mall...?" Marcus raised his eyebrows, then turned to Margaret, Taokaka, and Drayden. "Whatever the reason, we need to head there. It's the biggest lead we can get."

"Shall I fetch my dragons to fly us there?" Drayden asked, to which Marcus shook his head.

"No, your dragons will cause a scene and cause the thieves to run away. We must act swiftly and stealthily... but how can we do so? Any ideas?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Sonic was not phased by the heat, especially since he had been in far hotter places before.

After Seija made her entrance Sonic casually looked at her, with both an intrigued and unamused expression. Both intrigued about Raiko's comment on how she will "make you swallow your own barf." It made him begin to think of what powers this Seija person possesses. Does she have the power to reverse gravity? If that's the case then Sonic isn't too worried, I mean he went on the Death Egg which had Gravity Switches which literally flipped the gravity of the Death Egg. That and travelling at high speeds constantly had given Sonic a pretty hardy stomach. So getting motion sickness and whatnot is not a problem for Sonic.

However her mocking question about if he is Raiko's boyfriend wasn't... entertaining to him. Sonic rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms.
              "I'm not her boyfriend, and don't joke about that... Please." Sonic said as he quickly turned his gaze to Raiko.

London Rooftops - London | Dawn

Eve looked at Jack and shook her head.

"I have no need for assistance on descending down to the streets." Eve said as she leaped down to the ground, her drones then flew to her side and quickly caught her, slowing her descent down quite a bit.
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-20-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack was watching the exchange. Then he broke his trance and faced Glaive.

"Oh, yes, I'm ready. Sorry. I was just observing the merits of a friend. That'll be the first thing I'll find."

Santa Crauz

Komachi grinned.

"Oh please, I could kill more demons than you with my scythe behind my back. You'd best pay up now!"

She saw the strange... Thing run up to them.

"... Uh, what the hell demon are you? Never seen a... Ninja cat(?)"

She was obviously thrown off by this... Mysterious creature.

Comment

Bang listened on and did not know what to do, though at Byakuren's remark about him being allowed to sleep in her room he... Had a bit of an outburst like before.

"WHAAAAAAAAT!?" Bang replied to Byakuren. "I am sorry Lady Byakuren there is nothing... wrong about sleeping in the same room such as you, but I made a vow to never sleep in the same room as a woman until I am married. Even then the only woman I would ever sleep with would be the woman I intend on marrying... Oh my beloved Ms. Litchi... where art thou..." Bang said as he seemed to get emotional at the end, though he quickly shook his head as he turned to Kogasa.

"I would most definitely prefer to sleep in an empty room. Though if I must I would sleep out in the hall. I'm sorry Lady Byakuren, it is just my code of honor..."

Santa Cruz - California

"Oh ho ho I am not a demon I assure you young lady. Yeah I may look different, but I'm relatively tame to what you are. Yeah I smell something different about you, can't really tell... you seem to reek of something otherworldly. I smelled it before, but I can't put my finger on it. No offense, and that guy with you just flat out stinks... In other words I think he needs to take a shower or something." Jubei said in a calm demeanor, obviously he is quite laid-back right now.

"But yeah I just an old cat that had wandered on by, and got caught in the middle of this ruckus. Now I heard you talkin' bout a bet of some sort? Mind... tellin me what the bet was? Just a little curious, cuz ya know... I'm a cat... get it? I'm curious...? Because I'm a cat... curiousity killed the cat?" Said the old sword master as he chuckled a bit at his own joke. "Eh whatever, kids these days don't know a good joke when they are told one." He chuckled as he quickly unsheathed one of his blades, ready to go on fighting.

Comment

"Of course. You seem too small in your parts to be her boyfriend anyway..." Seija teased. Raiko, understanding the hidden meaning, facepalmed.

"My word, Seija... you meet someone for your first time and you make a lewd joke already." Raiko groaned, to which Seija chuckled and flew around. "Hey, Sonic, I'll be waiting outside."

"Actually..." Seija stopped Raiko, her smile turning into a snarl. "We haven't fought in a long time, have we?"

"I wouldn't consider a week to be a long time..." Raiko hesitated, but she smiled and got to battle stance. "But you're right. Let's have a go."

"Ah, right." Byakuren, still flustered, nodded and retracted herself.

"Come on. Let's find you a room." Kogasa said to Bang as she rose up, grabbed her umbrella, and walked out to the hallways.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Sonic also wasn't amused by Seija's sense of humor. He found it to be... a tad bit too immature, even for him.

"Really? That is the best joke you could come up with? I mean seriously I know a guy who is deadpan serious all the time, and even he has better comebacks." Sonic said in retaliation to Seija's comment. Though he said it with a bit of a chuckle as well.

He was about to go on and explore the castle on his own, but he stopped as he heard the two talk about fighting each other. As such he quickly turned around to face the two.

"Is it me or do I sense a lot of tens Sonic said as he stood at a pretty safe distance from the two, but he began to walk closer to the two. Unsure of what he wants to do at the current moment he began to think a bit. "Okay listen you two can fight just try not to kill each other. I know what you Youkai are capable of. So I'm just going to go explore on my own for a bit. So see ya later!" The Blue hedgehog said as he stood in place, facing down the large hallways Sonic began to run in place...

After about a minute Sonic's legs began to move faster and faster, eventually moving so fast they are forming the illusion of a red Figure 8. The speed his legs were moving at was astonishing, much faster than a lot of people could reach normally.

"Now if you change your mind, and one of you wants to give me a tour then feel free to! Just be warned, because once I move forward I won't be stopping until I explore every inch of this place!" He said as he quickly launched forward at blistering speeds of 765 mph creating a loud sonic-boom that echoed throughout the castle. Thanks to his inhuman reflexes and reaction time, along with his natural animal senses and instincts he was able to weave in and around one of the corners up ahead.

Comment

"You go on ahead." Raiko said to Sonic as Sonic took off, but she did not notice bunch of silver arrows being fired at her. She managed to block most of them using a giant taiko drum danmaku, but one or two managed to break through the defense and strike Raiko in her arms.

"Make sure you don't lose attention." Seija chuckled as more arrows were fired at Raiko. This time, however, Raiko was ready, zapping the arrows with electricity that caused thunderstorms to brew inside the castle.

"No way. Of course I wouldn't keep my eyes off of you." Raiko took offense now, whips of lightning striking through the castle walls and ceilings. Seija didn't move an inch however, as the electricity was reverted, reflected back. The two Youkais were lashing out at each other like some sort of death battle, but they were of course just playing around.

There were many inhabitants within the castle: mostly fairies who have invaded the large building and has taken refuge inside. These fairies, noticing Sonic's running from a distance, tried to shoot at the intruder, but their attempts were unsuccessful as Sonic ran too fast. His speed was unmatched until...

"Velocity Miracle!"

Sonic could notice that he was getting slower and slower until he grew as slow as a regular human. From one of the walls, an inchling, holding a needle that was to her a greatsword and with a small ramen bowl on her head that was like an oversized helmet.

"I don't know who you are or why you are here," The inchling said to Sonic with an intimidating voice tone. "But if you're here to steal my Miracle Mallet, I will not be hesitant to slay you right here, right now. Tell me, what business do you have with the Shining Needle Castle?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Whoa!" Sonic yelled as he dodged all the shots the fairies were firing, and eventually got out of reach. Though Sonic felt himself getting slower, too slow. To the point where he eventually stopped running and stood there. He looked around the area for whatever caused him to slow down. He then saw and heard the Inchling.

Hearing her threat Sonic quickly got on the defensive.

"Whoa hold on a second! I don't know whatever the heck this Miracle Mallet is, and I don't want it. A girl named Raiko brought me here because I wanted to check this castle out. That's the only reason why I'm here. I just want to explore this place. Sorry if I was brought here without permission though." Sonic said in a rather defensive, and even truthful tone. "By the way were you the one that slowed me down?"

Comment

"Yes, it was me." The inchling took out a golden hammer-like tool that would be like a warhammer to her but too small to even hold properly for others. Maybe on Sonic will the mallet feel like a toy hammer. "Here, let me return you back to normal."

The inchling swung the mallet down once, and to Sonic, it felt like a weight have been lifted off the shoulder.

"Now, if you say that Raiko brought you here, why is she not with you-"

"Reversal Dream Bow!"

A flurry of arrows undulated from the hallway, a few stray arrows coming close to Sonic and the inchling, and then, Raiko came crashing to a wall near the two, obviously injured by the duel.

"Goddammit..." Raiko groaned as she pulled yet another silver arrow from her right arm. The arrows themselves were not damaging, but their sheer amount and the amount of blood lost so far were creating problems for her. Her checkerboard-patterned dress shirt was still in-tact, so she wasn't out of the fight just yet. Raiko readied another taiko drum danmaku and headed back to the heat of the battle.

"Okay... I believe you now." The inchling blinked and turned to Sonic with a quite dumbfounded look.

Kappa Village - Gensokyo

Most of the Kappas were back home, either sleeping or minding their own business. A few Kappas that prefer to stay awake during this time of day were just hanging out in a bar or lounging about in a park.

"There you are." Eirin said to Max who was waiting in the Kappa public park. "Have you found our new guest?"
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:22 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Sonic after gaining his speed back quickly reacted to the flurry of arrows, jumping just out of the way in time.

He then turned to the inchling and sighed. "Are they always like this? I mean all Raiko did was brought me up here, was about to leave, then this Seija chick started a fight with her. Since I also kind of in a hurry I decided to just leave and explore this place before I go off to look for one of my friends." Sonic said to Shinmyoumaru as he turned back down the hall.

Kappa Village - Gensokyo

Max turned to Eirin and smiled as he no longer had to worry that she wasn't going to make it into the village.

"Oh Eirin you got in okay. Oh and no... I haven't seen him at all..." Max replied, and as soon as he said that Tails came flying with his twin tails in from the deeper parts of the village.

"Sorry I wasn't here you two. I kind of went deeper into the village to see if anyone could help, but it appears that most of the Kappa are well... either just relaxing, or just doing their own thing. So I decided not to really bother them. I mean all I need help with is getting a few parts, some new metal plating, and a new plane engine. Though I can easily build half that stuff given the right parts." Tails said as Max turned to him. He looked down at Tails, and now that they were not under the stress of being attacked Max realized something...

This guy is a two tailed fox, that can fly with his tails... Granted he has seen stranger, but Tails also sounds a little too young... yet... quite intelligent.

"I'm sorry Tails, but mind if I ask a few quick questions?"

"Uh sure I don't mind. Ask away." Tails replied as Max took a deep breath.

"Okay first question is what are you? I don't think I've ever seen something like you before, also how old are you and did you say you have a plane?" Max asked each question in quick succession.

Tails chuckled as he found the questions to be quite amusing. "Well for one my name is Tails. I was just a normal fox that was born with two tails instead of one. I was once treated as an outcast, but until I met my friend Sonic I began to accept myself. Eventually I learned how to use my two tails to fly. Kind of a long story that one is, so I will tell you some other time. Also I'm only about eleven years old, although I do have an IQ of three hundred, and my skills as a mechanic and as an inventor are top notch. I don't mean to brag, but you can say I'm quite a prodigy..." Tails said, answering each question calmly, yet quickly.

Max looked at Tails with a bit of surprise on his face. "That's pretty... interesting. So young yet so smart. So are you only eleven in human years or fox years?"

"Oh I'd say both. After I have to say both. It is kind of tricky, but in my world me and my friends despite being animals live as long as a standard human. One year to a human is a year to me, and the same goes for a lot of my friends. Like I said, I can tell you all later, but right now I need to find someone to help me with my plane."

"Oh... okay then... I feel confused now..."

Comment

"From what I know, Raiko is actually a bit hot-headed. Seija... well, who knows what Seija is thinking?" The inchling shrugged. Another barrage of silver arrows, some coming really close to hitting the inchling. "Let's leave those two be. I'll give you a tour myself, so that you don't have to run around at speed of sound and break all our furniture.

Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"Eleven and already inventing things. Reminds me of a certain student I taught." Eirin chuckled at Tails' feat. It was truly impressive, even to someone who has lived for a very long time like her. "Although her expertise was swordsmanship, not engineering."

"Now, where was Miss Kawashiro's house? I heard she was promoted, so her house must be the largest in the sector..."

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

"Here we are," Scrafty looked down on his handy dandy map, and back up to the sky. "The place we've been staying."

Honchkrow landed on top of Scrafty and looked up too. The building in front of them was a large skyscraper with a lot of windows and "fancy doodads", as Scrafty called them. To Scrafty, who has been in Johto region almost his entire life and has never seen a building as large as this hotel, the first-time exposure was of pure shock, but now he was used to it. Not Honchkrow, however, as the poor bird cawed and took off, circling above Scrafty.

"Karen went and borrowed a room to stay in when we first arrived here. They apparently use this weird currency called 'Won". She had to go to the Character bank, trade in some of her Pokedollars, and pay for the room. She had a lot of money, so we can stay in this hotel as long as we need." Scrafty explained to Knuckles. "By the way, are you getting tired yet? Let's hurry up and get her to her room."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X