X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"I'll be fine." Haseo said as he sat up, still on the floor. "What the hell was all that about?" He asks himself as he still holds his head with his right hand.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

As the Toad was rendered unconscious Tails stopped his dash, and pushed a button on his Energy Cannon causing it to disappear. He then looked at the Toad and flew up onto its stomach to investigate what he saw. Some sort of strange... tattoo.

"Well this is surely odd... I never would have expected a Giant Toad to have a marking of any kind. Especially one that resembles a tattoo... I must record video evidence of it!" Tails said as he took his Miles Electric.
      He then like a camera on a modern day mobile phone snapped a few pictures of it. Then after pushing a few buttons on his device Tails saved the images for later.

Tails then quickly hopped off the Toad's stomach then walked up to Max.

"Hey are you two alright?" Tails asked as Max stood up and looked at the Toad, then down to Tails.

"Uh... yeah I'm alright I guess..." He said as he quickly remembered Eirin, Max quickly walked over to Eirin to max sure she was alright, with Tails following closely behind in case he was needed.

Shining Needle Castle - Gensokyo

"Feel sorry for me? You shouldn't. I was just curious that's all. I mean an upside-down castle floating in the sky would attract attention to anyone who sees it right? But yeah, I was trying to get up there, and without a friend of mine I can't fly up there. No big deal though. Kind of is a downer though, without one of my friends I can't fly up there." Sonic said as he examined Raiko and her drums a bit. Remembering how she descended from the sky he decided to ask her a question.

"So is that your castle or...?"
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-11-2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

"I'm okay!" A faint voice emanated from under the rocks. "Just... let me... push these boulders out of the way... ah!"

A slightest of shove from the inside caused more rocks to fall on top of Eirin, but somehow it created a small hole for Eirin to escape from. She peered her bleeding head out of the small hole, looked around, and forced out of the rubble by shoving the rocks out of the way.

"I'm okay." Eirin reassured Max and Tails. "But I am worried about what caused the giant toad to go berserk, let alone leave the Genbu Marsh..."

"Oh no, the castle is not mine." Raiko shook her head. "I do know who owns the castle... a particular inchling with too much power on her hands who can't utilize it to the fullest."

"I can tell that you're itching to go up there. Do you want a ride up there?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Fiendish City

Takoizu smiled as she saw the missiles fly towards her. Instead of trying to dodge them, Takoizu sprinted even faster towards the missiles, and when it seemed as if she would be hit, she acted. As the first missile came within 16 inches of Takoizu's head, it was suddenly redirected to the side by a strong slap to the side of the missile. In a stunning display of speed, strength, and reaction time, Takoizu had slapped the missile away with her hand as she sprinted. The second missile came into striking distance mere milliseconds after the first, and fell to the same fate as the first. Like lightning, Takoizu deflected each missile with her hand, only slowing down her sprint as she saw the final missile came.

As soon as the final missile flew towards her, Takoizu suddenly lunged to the side and grabbed the side of the missile. Using the missile's own propulsion, Takoizu spun with the missile in her hands and slingshotted it back towards the Corrupted Tortodrome, only instead of letting go, Takoizu continued to hold on. She knew that she was not as fast as these high-speed missiles. With that in mind, Takoizu held on and rode the missile back towards the Tortodrome, closing the distance between the two in a split second. Right as the missile reached the halfway mark of it's flight back towards the Tortodrome, Takoizu let go and let the missile slam right into the Tortodrome. As soon as the missile exploded, the inertia still acting on Takoizu slammed her right into the large golem's back, giving her the opportunity to either destroy or remove the crystal inside the creature.

INV Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

"Maybe something that has a a high fire rate, or maybe some grenades, something that would be effective against the kinds of creatures we're fighting. Is there anything like that?", Isaac asked Koishi.

London Rooftops - London | Dawn

Jack saw how Eve chastised Aisha, but he didn't think much of it. After all, Eve getting after Aisha was nothing compared to a drill sergeant, and because of that Jack was used to harsh tones. After Eve finished talking, Jack spoke.

"I'm going to investigate the street. If you want a ride down, grab my hand.", Jack said in an emotionless tone as he waited by the edge of the building.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

The SPARTAN doctor could see that Birkin felt remorse over what had happened, even if it did happen against his will. After all, Wesker hunted Birkin down and forced him to recreate the virus.

"It's not entirely your fault. Wesker forced you to make the virus and the creatures. You at least tried to resist.", the SPARTAN doctor calmly said to Birkin, trying to comfort him.
          Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:00 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Max and Tails sighed as Eirin was revealed to be okay, she looked injured but she also seemed to be okay. Max did not say anything as he had no idea on what could have possibly caused a Giant Toad to attack them... Tails though had a few theories.

The Two-tailed fox standing only at 2ft 9 walked up to Eirin and Max as he began thinking. "Well I have a few theories as to why such a Giant Beast would attack. If you really don't mind I will start explaining them now." Tails said as he looked at his Miles Electric handheld device as he began inputting several lines of text.

"First you probably trespassed its territory during a time of mating, and as such it perceived the you as a rival. In turn it attacked you both." He said as he looked at Max before looking at Eirin. "Though since it is Winter I doubt it is because of that. For if I recall amphibians and reptiles tend to have their mating seasons during the warmer seasons. So that theory is out the window. The other natural reason as to why it attacked you two is because it probably had a meal or something, and it thought that the two of you were trying to steal it. As such it attacked you both. Though there is a problem with that as I never recall seeing a frog attacking another creature over food." Tails said as he begins thinking a bit.

"There is one more theory though, but it delves into the more supernatural aspect. Something or someone was controlling it, and that strange marking I saw on its stomach has something to do with it. I can't tell for sure, but if you give me some time I can translate the markings or search for a possible origin." Said Tails as he finished inputting a few things into his Miles Electric handheld. For someone of his size, and with how young he looks... the Two-tailed Fox seemed to be quite intelligent.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot to introduce myself! My name is Miles Prower, but you and everyone else can just call me Tails for well... obvious reasons. I kind of crashed landed in my plane nearby before I heard the ruckus. Then I came over here and helped you guys. Well that is the gist of my story for now. I suggest we get out of here soon. That Toad will only be out for about an hour or so judging by its size and mass compared to the electric shot I gave him."

"Oh. Well whoever this person is she sounds like she needs to get a better grasp of her power before she does something foolish." Sonic replied as he heard Raiko's request.

"You would really take me there? Cool! I was kind of itching to go up there and check it out, but as you can see I don't have wings or a plane to fly up there." He said in a pretty excited and eager tone. "By the way, the name's Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog."

Comment

"The giant toad usually leaves his visitors alone as long as they do not desecrate his marsh." Eirin hypothesized. "Maybe he was agitated because of some spellcast... but who would have such power to be able to subjugate the large toad?"

"You can call me Raiko." Raiko twirled her drumstick and slammed on one of the cymbals of the drum, which caused a thunderclap to occur just a few yards away and the struck cymbals to grow in size. "Hop on the cymbals. I like you, you're probably one of the few outsiders I've met that doesn't fear a Youkai like me. I will take you up there, as long as you don't look down and accidentally let go."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Tails turned to the giant Toad as he began to think.

"I don't know, but I took a few pictures of the strange markings on its abdomen. So if you give me at least a few hours I might be able to trace its origins and find out where the marking came from." He said as his two tails began to spin, and he then quickly ascended about up to eye level with Eirin.

"Okay if I recall I saw a village nearby on the mountain when I flew in. I suggest we get there before the creature wakes up. Once we are somewhere safe we can try to figure out what happened. So are you coming?" Tails said with a smile on his face as he hovered there in the air, waiting for a response from Eirin and Max while Max was waiting for Eirin's answer.

"Why would I fear you? I have no reason to. Unless you attack me I don't have any reason to hold any bad thoughts against you. Heck you're even willing to help me right now." Sonic said as he quickly hopped onto one of Raiko's cymbals. Though he did not really hold on tight, which was evident as he casually sat down on it. "Okay I'm ready, and don't worry about me. I stand on the wings of a biplane for crying out loud and I never fall off."

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Birkin sighed as he looked up at the doctor. "Yeah... you're right. I shouldn't let it get to me... I mean... he forced me to do it... right? Right!? I just... I feel like I can't think straight right now... Can you just leave me to think for a few minutes?"

Aisha shook her head at Jack as she walked over to the ledge and jumped. Though instead of falling down to her death she used her magic to begin to hover down to the ground slowly and safely.

Comment

"We're heading to a village further into the mountains. It's where this young boy is living, too." Eirin began hiking again, leaving the giant ugly toad behind. "Maybe the villagers' technology could help you with your analysis."

"Hold 'er steady." Raiko ignored Sonic's boisterous tales of experience and began altering the electrical energy around her to lift the drums up, at first slow and steady, but then picking up speed and eventually reaching the speed of a regular crow tengu, gliding across the sky until it approached the castle.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Before the robot had detonated, Jack had grabbed the trap inside the robot and took a look at it.

"... He took off earlier than expected. But at least it's ready."

He took out what looked like a metal rod. There was a slide on a side in which he opened and put the trap in. He put it away for the time being.

Then, as Glaive was giving the gift to Nera, he couldn't help but... Stare... And listen to the conversation...

Santa Cruz

"Don't forget it's my job too," she reminded Dante. "And I kinda don't want a man down while I'm on the job."

Komachi saw as the axe was about to hit her, and ducked to realize it wasn't to her that was the target, but an undead behind her.

"... Thanks, big guy!" She yelled at Kreig, "but watch your aim!"

Prometheus Labs

Volgin was confused the entire way through.

"What? What the hell does that- you know what, just do it. I'll find out sooner or later." He said as he prepared for the scan.

Comment

Tails looked at Eirin and smiled. "Well that's good to hear. At least we will be heading to the same place. Well I will see you at the entrance to the village since I really need to find someone who can help repair my plane. So see ya there!" Tails said as he flew off with his two tails spinning. He was flying at a pretty quick speed as well.

Max watched Tails as he flew off before turning to Eirin. "That Tails fellow seems pretty nice. By the way are you sure you're alright Eirin? Do you need me to help you with anything?"

Sonic held on to the cymbals he was sitting on with one hand, but other than that he looked down to the ground with a pretty smug smirk on his face. "Whoa this is pretty quick, and I like it! You sure do know how to travel!" Sonic said with a chuckle, he seemed to be having a blast at the speed they were going.

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive looked at Nera and chuckled as he tossed the device towards the jackal. "You are quite observant. You're friend did indeed give me the digivice, but since it is only your minds that are in my realm you will be unable to use the physical version. Instead I made a copy of it for you. It still has all of its abilities, but it is only ethereal. Once you go back to the real world that copy will vanish. Now... are you all ready for the next fight?"

Santa Cruz - California

Dante looked at Krieg as the psycho grabbed his Buzz-axe.

Krieg then turned to Komachi and examined her.

"I only help pretty lady because the voice in my head won't SHUT UP! SHUT UP VOICE IN MY HEAD! SHUT UP!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Krieg yelled as he quickly lunged into the crowd of the undead, slaughtering as much as he possibly could.

Dante only watched on with a weird kind of smirk on his face, like he was intrigued with how Krieg acted and like a true madman just jumped into the heat of battle. He then turned to Komachi and spoke.

"Listen Komachi, I don't die so easily. These undead. I fight things like these every other day. I'm used to it, I've been stabbed, shot in the head, blown up, burned, and many other things and look at me. I'm still standing. So please don't worry your pretty little head off. I'll be perfectly fine. Now how about we make a bet. Whoever kills the most undead wins. The loser has to buy the winner food. So how about it?"

Comment

Bank of America - Times Square - New York

Dust looked at Gaige with a barely noticeable smile as he kneeled over and held Ahrah with his good arm. "Okay strange lady with the metal arm... wait... that seems like a bit of a rude thing to call you. I-I'm sorry..." Dust said as he looked over to Sana and smiled. He then turned back to Gaige as he quickly rushed in beside her, ready to take out the rest of the robbers.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera took the digivice and strapped it with her "Having it as a token is already enough to fire up my spirit, but if it works.." she smirked already thinking of the possibilities

"A little bonus may be used" the lucario spoke with determination and flexed her arms preparing for the next challenge

Bank of America - Times Square - New York

Gaige laughed at the sudden modesty of the fox "Oh don´t worry about it, Im proud of this thing" she spoke while running to the runners alongside Dust "Since I was the one who cut my own arm, now come here bandits!" the mechromancer took her revolver and started firing to both the weapons and the robbers´limbs
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I can just fix myself up later." Eirin wiped the trail of blood dripping across her right eye: something she's bound to repeat multiples of times, and looked out into the distance. Beyond the fallen toad's twitching body rested a pond, that familiar pond that Max was used to seeing: the entrance to Kappa Village. "And I am glad we weren't so far away from the entrance after all."

"I regret to say that I am not the fastest," Raiko lamented as the drum set slowed to a halt when it arrived to the entrance of the castle... which was of course flipped open. Raiko reached over to give it a knock, and the gate swung open. "...and I never will be. Speed freaks, zipping through the skies like they own them. I envy them."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Max looked at Eirin and smiled, a slightly uneasy smile as though he feels like Eirin might not be telling the truth. Although he quickly shrugged off this feeling as he turned to the entrance of the Kappa Village. "Okay you ready to go Eirin?"

"You mean there are others who are faster? That's actually pretty awesome! I'd love to meet them!" Sonic said in a rather intrigued tone. Obviously the sound of someone incredibly fast intrigues him to no end. Though he quickly recalled how she just said that Raiko does not really "Oh snap I really shouldn't have said that should I?"

((No here is a post with X, and Prometheus.))
                              Michigan - Detroit

As X was flying with his Falcon Armor he saw the bomb go off, filling the entire sky with a dark blue light as the Energy Explosion expanded, enveloping everything.

"LISA!" X yelled as he had no choice to stop and try to turn around. X tried to fly away from the explosion, but his Falcon Armor was not fasting enough. Soon he was caught within the explosion as well. His Falcon Armor literally being the only thing protecting him. Even with his Falcon Armor the explosion was too powerful, literally destroying the Falcon Armor, and in turn severely damaging X.

Prometheus was outside on a Maverick Airship nearly a mile away from the city. He looked down over the city of Detroit as it was literally being destroyed. "Pathetic, albeit somewhat impressive..." Prometheus said to himself quite bluntly, and mysteriously. What was it that impressed him? That wasn't something he needed to worry about now. His mission was complete. As such he went further inside the airship, and afterwards the Maverick Airship flew off into the distance.

After what seemed like a few seconds the explosion ended... leaving nothing but a crater, and a mortally wounded X, and Lisa in what was Detroit...

((Now a post for the Maverick Hunter base, and those in it.))
                              Maverick Hunter HQ

Alia quickly gathered all her papers as she turned to Nitori. It appeared that she didn't quite remember Alia at all. So Alia spoke up.

"The name is Alia. If you don't recall I was working as a Receptionist at the hotel you, Zero, and I believe Isaac stayed at. We only had like one verbal exchange between each other. I also helped put Zero back together at my old house in Hawaii, thanks to help from that one man who goess by the name of Isaac."
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-20-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Doctor's Office - Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Very well. The process is starting now.", the SPARTAN Doctor said to Volgin as the machine in the ceiling hummed to life.

Right as soon as the SPARTAN doctor finished speaking, a flat, orange beam of energy washed over Volgin and passed from the very top of his head to the bottoms of his toes. After only a couple of seconds, the procedure was already done, and once the beam disappeared, the SPARTAN doctor spoke up.

"Okay, all finished. We scanned your body and found no objects within your body, other than the device in your chest. We can remove it just as fast as we just scanned you. Just give me a moment to get the machine ready.", the SPARTAN doctor said to Volgin.

Hospital Room - Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Very well. I'll leave you to it. Just call me when you're ready to continue.", the SPARTAN doctor calmly said to Birkin before exiting the room.

After leaving the room, the SPARTAN doctor patiently waited by the door.

After watching Aisha jump off the building and safely land below, Jack looked over to Eve and spoke.

"Do you need a way down the building?", Jack calmly asked Eve.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X