X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile Library - SDM - Gensokyo

"Now," Patchouli appeared back from her meditation, a book on her hand as always. Emerald green lights emanated from the open book, undoing everyone's paralysis. "Stop breaking my library to cinders or I will incinerate every single one of you."

"Now, let's go."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Voile Library - SDM - Gensokyo | Day

John felt the feeling in his arms and legs come back, meaning that Patchouli had removed the paralysis spell.

"For the record, nobody broke anything. Of course, we'll try to limit the amount of flame-based weapons in the library's vicinity next time.", John calmly said to Patchouli.

John felt like he was going to regret bringing Jason along, but hopefully he was more than what met the eye. John couldn't tell if Jason was a Character or not, but either way, he was getting into a very dangerous situation.

"Do you have a weapon?", John asked Jason as he followed Patchouli.
      Last edited by S121; 12-11-2013, 05:11 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

SDM

"Yea, tons. Handguns, light machine guns, bow and arrows, you name it. Anything humanly made."

Comment

John was glad to hear that Jason at least had his own weapons. That meant John wouldn't have to loan out one of his weapons to him.

"Good. You're going to need it. I would recommend high-powered weaponry.", John said as he readied his M6D Magnum Pistol and showed it to Jason, giving him a rough idea of how heavy his firepower would need to be.

The M6D Magnum was abnormally large for a pistol, much larger than a normal one. It looked to be too large for a normal person to use, but it managed to fit perfectly in John's hand.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Proof of Existence - The Castle That Never Was

As Cole and Flandre escapes further away from the lab they eventually end up in Proof of Existence, a room used by the original organization containing teleporters to their respective room. At the same time a good amount of Dusks begin to chase them and materialize wherever they go.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Rundown Streets - Seoul, Korea

Seoul. A city known as one of the most populated cities in the world as well as being one of the wealthiest and most technological. Its vast culture and ancient history attract numerous tourists every year. The city has served as host for numerous international events and is home to almost 30 million people.
              But even a grand city like Seoul has its dark corners and streets that no man would dare walk. And down one of these streets was a band of individuals gathered in an abandoned garage. A band of thieves. Pirates. Terrorists. These terrorists referred to themselves as the CosmoNOTs or The Cosmic Nihilistic Organisation for Terror. Before the incident happened, the CosmoNOTs were a band of space pirates that travelled from galaxy to galaxy gathering whatever they could find and selling them to dealers for a profit. Since then, the CosmoNOTs had been hard pressed in terms of money and supplies. They were no longer able to engage in intergalactic travel and were only managing to survive on whatever food they could get. They were poor, homeless, and hungry. They needed action and money.

The four CosmoNOTs had gathered together in the main part of the garage that they called their hideout. Each of them had their own little spot in the garage which they go to whenever they had a little meeting or discussion of the plans. One of them, a blonde haired girl in a black shirt-jacket and a fuschia shirt, was lying on an old beat up sofa reading a newspaper. Another, a dark skinned man in an off-white t-shirt and orange shorts, had his back against the wall staring away from the other three. The third one, a young man in a white shirt wearing a light blue bandana, was sat on the hard floor with his legs crossed and his eyes shut. And the last, a young girl in an indigo trenchcoat that had a yellow trim to it, was sitting on an empty barrel. After an hour of complete silence, one of them decided to speak up. The man with his back leaning against the wall straightened himself up and cleared his throat.
              "Darn it, Mint. We haven't eaten in days and we've been stuck in the sh*thole for ages. What the heck are we gonna do?"
              The one called Mint quickly jumped off her barrel and approached Bull. The dust from the barrel and the rest of the room had began to gather upon her trenchcoat. Dusting it off, Mint then quickly responded to the man in question.
              "Bull, you should know by now that we don't have any money. We're stranded, starving, and out of work. No-one wants to employ us. We can't steal anything because the cops always catch us. And we haven't had a good haul because you keep messing it up!" All of what Mint had said was true. The CosmoNOTs couldn't turn to anyone for work because they were not from this world and they had no "qualifications". The officials in the city always got the upperhand against the four whenever they attempted to rob something. Regardless of any strategy they could pull, the CosmoNOTs always messed up in some aspect of their plans and it would always end with them running away from the cops with almost nothing stolen. And even if they tried to get anything, their raids would never end up in their favour. Over time, each of the members began to blame each other for their failures and used them as scapegoats. Bull was taken back by that harsh statement. His fault? Bull knew that the CosmoNOTs would not last a second without him. They needed him. And yet, the leader of the team was outright calling him useless and the reason that it was all going wrong.
              "The heck do you mean it's my fault, Mint? I'm the one who brings the muscle 'round here! Without me, you guys would be as good as dead. If anything, it's that wuss Lester's fault!" Bull promptly countered. This immediately brought the attention of Lester who had been sitting in the corner of the room. Lester got up from where he was sitting, walked up to Bull and spoke up.
              "Ya think you're funny, do ya? Mate, we all know that I'm the one who plans out our raids. Without me, you wouldn't know what to do? And besides, you wouldn't a taste of my Cloud Sword, would you?" Lester spoke up in a frustrated and strained tone. He drew out his sword, the Cloud Sword, up to Bull's neck as a threat. Bull should have known better than to insult him. Bull was aware of what Lester could do and he knew it all too well. But regardless, Lester was not as physically strong as him. He never did much in the way of the heavy work and always criticised Bull for doing a bad job. If Lester was so smart and tough, why didn't he assist Bull in the heavy work? Why was it that Bull always did the grunt work while Mint and Lester sat around doing nothing. Bull could excuse Mint though. She was only a child and could not do any manual labor. It was Lester that annoyed Bull the most.

The three of them continued to bicker and argue about how badly they were doing and that it was each other's fault for it. The argument continued for at least half an hour before a nearby explosion is heard. All of the CosmoNOTs stop their argument and ponder over what the meaning of the explosion was. The only member that had not been arguing, Nadia, sat up from her original lying position, turned to face the others, and spoke towards the other three.
              "What on earth was that explosion? Bull, did you perchance plant an explosive and then forgot to disarm it?" Nadia spoke in her typical emotionless, British accent. Bull turned to the girl and gave his response.
              "Wasn't me, Nads. Looks like either someone else has moved into town or it's a cop raid." Bull then turned to the other two and continued speaking.
              "I'm gonna go outside and check it out. You comin' or not?" Bull spoke to the two in a half-annoyed tone. Both Lester and Mint nod their heads at Bull as if to say "Yes".
              The three of them set off outside the garage to find the source of the explosion leaving Nadia inside the garage on her own.
              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-11-2013, 06:57 PM.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Seoul - South Korea

"Kyahahahahahaha!" The source of the explosion shrilled with laughter as she danced in midst the fiery explosion she has caused. Jinx, the weapons expert from Valoran, lived to cause chaos, whether she was in a boring Piltover to a slightly-less-boring but still-could-use-more-fun Seoul. She was testing out her bright and powerful hexplosives on a desolate street that none but the shadiest bunch hangs out in.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Renamon heard everything, but she still had something on her mind "I donīt trust this guy John, I hope you are right about letting him come with us to the deeper parts. I donīt want a backstabber while we are dealing with what may lie in there" she spoke eyeing the supposed powerful warrior
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John looked at Renamon and spoke.

"Don't worry. If he double crosses us, I'll shoot him.", John calmly said to Renamon.

"Ready to go Patchouli?", John calmly said to Patchouli.
                    Last edited by S121; 12-11-2013, 09:26 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Follow me here..." Patchouli began gliding in high speed towards the lowermost floor of the Voile Library.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Voile Lybrary

Renamon looked at the man and then to the spartan and sighed "Ok then, letīs go" she said as both her and Nera followed the flying magician with the same speed

Lon Lon Ranch, Hyrule

Finishing her preparations to continue on her Journey, Midna looked at the corrals and noticed that the red haired girl suddenly disappeared

"Hm.. thatīs odd, if she would have gone to one of the buildings, she should have passed close to me" she spoke looking around. The twili made a deeper search now using her magic to heighten her senses and felt a distortion around the ranch

"No way.. a portal was activated here? but there isnīt a marking or a vessel for the spell. I have to get to the bottom of this" Midna said exiting the ranch still using her magic to search for another portal

Making a deep area scan, the orange haired woman sensed someone of great strength on the soutwest of her location "You better be someone of good because there are places that shouldnīt be disturbed" the twili said galloping to Lake Hylia
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM
                          _________

Jason smiled at Renamon.

"Hey now, you're so damn tense. Calm down, I won't shoot anyone here. Plus, if you leave me alone, there might be some... Leakage..."

He chuckled a bit. "Like I would dare. Anyways, why would I? I don't see any gain in it."

Jason got up and walked to John. "In any case, I think it's in order to state your name."
                          Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-11-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

John glanced over to Jason and then back over to Patchouli's direction.

"John Yakumo, Spartan Designation Number S-117. Let's go.", John said as he began to follow Patchouli.
                            sigpic

Comment

As they sped their way, the lucario was the one who spoke "My name is Nera and the fox over there is Renamon" she said jumping over a table carfully not touching any book
                              Last edited by Kristia; 12-11-2013, 10:02 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - SDM - Gensokyo

Patchouli opened a particulary musty door located in the furthest wall fron the main entrance of the Voile. Inside was completely dark, save for the light coming from the open door.

"Here we are." Patchouli said as she opened a yellow tome that created an orb of light that shone into what seemed to be an eternal darkness. "Let's go."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X