X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

Cole promptly recovered from his fall. But as he got up, the room had changed once again. A square, walled platform. ("These guys are so picky! Make up your mind.") Cole angrily thought to himself. The blue haired man had taken the opportunity to regain his strength and prepare for another attack. The other hooded man stopped his bullets and switched to firing large, slow-moving bullets that bounced about the room. The blue haired man charged towards Cole with his claymore in hand. Cole regaining his bearings, formed another energy shield in front of him to protect himself from the blue haired man's charge.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Gerard thought on it, but agreed that an android can be repaired.

"... Alright. Fire away!"

Comment

Hank's House

As soon as he said fire, the boom of the artillery cannon rang out, blasting into the android with extreme force before exploding.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The android lifted the spear and tried to hold back the cannon ball, but the spear broke and the android was hit with extreme force, and was broken.

"... Alright. Is there a way to bring it in to the house?" Gerard asked.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

"I'll carry it.", John calmly said to Gerard as he walked over to the android and offered to carry it.

John may not have had his armor with him, but he was still easily capable of carrying the broken android.

(music)
            Isaac's Basement - Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

After speaking with Lujuria, Isaac walked back downstairs to work on developing turrets for the house. If Lujuria or him were ever attacked while unprepared, then these turrets would help immensely. Isaac didn't need to come up with any blueprints, or come up with prototypes, or figure out how the turrets would work. He knew exactly what he wanted. As Isaac walked down into the basement, the sound of music could be heard coming from the sound system down below.

As soon as Isaac set foot in his workshop, he got straight to work by walking over to his precision 3-D printer and designed a frame and basic body for the turret. The process involved Isaac, sketching what he wanted into a digital sketchpad, then using his computer to scan and process the sketch into a 3 dimensional model that the printer would recognize. Once that was finished, the printer warmed up and began to melt down the steel and other materials it would need for the body and frame. Thanks to how Isaac designed the printer, the process of finishing the body and frame only took a couple of minutes, allowing Isaac to get started without having to wait overnight. With the body and frame finished, Isaac got to work on the next step.

For the next step, Isaac pulled out various nano-circuit boards, power nodes, nano-processors, and various other parts. These pieces would soon become the turrets' brain, the control center for it's targeting systems, threat assessment system, friend-or-foe assessment parameters, and various sub-routines that would be needed for the turret system to operate. Isaac was gifted as a Character. Unlike any normal Engineer, Isaac was capable of working very quickly and was able to finish the "brain" of the turrets within 40 minutes, where for a normal human, it would possibly take a couple days. Not only that, but his technology's ease of use decreased the time it took to assemble it, meaning that Isaac spent little time trying to fit every piece together perfectly. Once the brain was done, Isaac moved on to creating the ammunition and the weapons for the turrets.

The kind of ammunition Isaac would need had to be the kind that if it couldn't pierce the target, then it had to debilitate and/or immobilize them. For this, Isaac chose to electrify the bullets that the turrets would use with a modified, high-voltage Electric Charge Module, like the ones he used back on Tau Volantis. With the increased output of the Electric Charge Modules, even the toughest enemies would be stunned by the electrical energy they would face when getting shot with the hypersonic rounds. If that didn't do the trick, then the turrets would have a second weapon attachment. The secondary weapon was a Contact Beam with a Stasis Amplifier and Stasis Coating Module. The Stasis Coating Module would activate for both ammunition types and would add a stasis effect to the hypersonic rounds, as well as the Contact Beam. The Stasis Amplifier Module would increase the stasis effect's radius, meaning that even if the shot misses, the intruder would still be affected by Stasis, giving Isaac or Lujuria enough time to escape or fight back.

Now that Isaac had all parts of the first turret constructed, he then assembled the pieces and finished his creation.

Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

London - Quiet Forest | Night

Raven chuckled at all the different types of gear and whatnot they had for the Spartan's back at the lab. "Wow. That all sounds impressive. I'll be sure to check them out whenever I do return." He said as he stood back up. "By the way how is Chung? Has he been good kid?" He joked about. It was obvious that Raven still thinks of Chung as just a kid.

London - Prometheus Labs - Outside the Labs

Chung and Elsword were still talking to each other as they were catching up.

"So Chung what have ya been up to? Have you been kicking some ass while I've been gone?" Elsword asked as Chung rubbed the back of his head.

"Well... not really. I've actually been working on some new projects and what not. For one thing I'm working on a new Disfrozen Portal."

"Ah sweet! Can I see it!?"

"I'm sorry... but... no... it's not really open for the public yet, and it might not be for another few months..."

"Well can I at least have a tour of the place then?"

"I don't know... what did the guard say when you first got here?"

"That I can't come in?"

"Well then I can't give you a tour... even if you are a good friend of mine..."

"You know what... fine then... if you won't let me in there then fine! I'll be going then! I thought that after this much time you would at least let me see what you've been working on!" Elsword said in a rather... less than pleasant tone as he stormed off.

"Just like old times..." Chung sighed as he simply watched Elsword walk way...

Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Meanwhile in California a tall green haired woman with pointed ears, and a really fancy dress with a rather large... bust could be seen walking down the street. As she walked down the sidewalk she got odd stares from some of the men as she walked by. However the woman didn't seem to notice not one bit.

"Oh what to do on this fine evening..." Said the elf named Rena as she continued walking. "I could go get something to eat... or I could go to the park and just relax... that is if the park is even opened... perhaps I could go somewhere and train... Oh I can't make up my mind!!!"
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-01-2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

As Lujuria was waiting ever so 'patiently,' she was sitting upside down on the couch nonchalantly playing a game called 'Mario RX.'

"Jeez. I haven't heard much about this Mario guy, but I've been around he-who-shall-not-be-referred-to-by-any-of-his-aliases-other-than- he-who-shall-not-be-referred-to-by-any-of-his-aliases long enough to know that he is NOT like this... So violent... Well, at least there's no blood and stuff. But honesty, I know villains aren't all that beautiful, but at least make them look better."

Comment

"Yea, he's been a good kid. He's actually helped us develop a Disfrozen Portal and has sort of come along as a member of Prometheus Labs.", Lily explained.

Isaac's Basement - Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Once Isaac was finished with the turret, he then grabbed the turret and placed it on one of his workbenches for later tests. Now that the first turret was finished, Isaac moved on to making a second one. He activated his printer, but suddenly a beep rang out from the machine.

"Crap...", Isaac said as he realized what the problem was.

As it turned out, Isaac's 3-D Printer ran out of materials, which meant that he couldn't create another turret until he got more metal for it to melt down. Right now, it was two hours after dinner, which meant that the hardware store would be open. Isaac didn't really feel like leaving home, but if he wanted to finish the turrets, then he would need to go into the city to buy more materials. Isaac stopped what he was currently doing and walked over to his armor station; a cylindrical station that was embedded in the wall with a holographic screen, detailing each suit of armor being stored within. Isaac pressed the Advanced Armor's selection button on the holographic panel, and when the holographic panel disappeared, Isaac stepped inside the station and leaned against the outfitting sensor. After he stepped inside, the armor station clamped shut and the sounds of machinery could be heard. After a couple of seconds, the armor station's door opened and Isaac emerged in his Advanced Suit. Now that Isaac was properly outfitted to fly, Isaac walked away from the armor station and back upstairs.

Isaac's House - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac emerged from the basement, outfitted in his Advanced Suit. Isaac was going to leave the house, but before he left, he walked over to the living room and spoke to Lujuria, who was sitting upside-down on the couch.

"Hey Lujuria, I ran out of materials and need to go make a trip to the store. I'll be back soon.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
                  Last edited by S121; 12-01-2013, 01:21 AM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Whatevs." Lujuria said as she continued playing. She paused.

"By the way, is my shirt riding down?"

Comment

After hearing Lujuria's question, Isaac peeked over the couch and checked to see whether or not Lujuria's shirt was riding down so that he could give her an answer.
                      Last edited by S121; 12-01-2013, 01:21 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

"That's Chung for you... he's a smart kid. Something I heard he took after his father... Also you know something quite odd? Never once had Chung mentioned his mother since I've known him. He only mentions his father, but not his mother... I find it quite strange actually..." Raven said as he stretches a bit. "You know I think I'm almost finished with my training. I guess I could return to the labs and train with you on my free time." Raven said as he looked at Lily. "So how about it? I get my stuff and return back to the labs?"

Prometheus Labs - London - Night

After Elsword stormed off Chung sighed as he walked back in, he began to make his way to Sector 4. Once there he looked for Dr. Neuman. "Hey Neuman you there? I think I'm going to throw in the towel for the night and continue tomorrow." He called out.

Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Rena kept walking down the street. Wandering what to do. "Oh there are so many things to do in this city! I wish I could just do them all and get them over with!" Said Rena in a slightly excited, yet also sad tone.

"I wonder where the others are..." She said as she thought about her friends Raven, Aisha, Eve, Elsword, and Chung.

Comment

Lujuria gave a mischievous smile.

"Whatcha lookin' at, big guy?"

She laughed as she grabbed Isaac's wallet that her snake had in it's mouth.

"You know I'm joking, right?"

She tossed the wallet at Isaac.

Comment

After hearing Raven's plan, Lily gave a friendly smile and spoke.

"That sounds good to me. Do you want me to help you gather anything?", Lily asked Raven.

Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Dr. Neuman was busy trying to find ways to optimize the El formula for smaller reactors when Chung entered the room to say that he was turning in for the night.

"Okay. See you tomorrow.", Dr. Neuman said from across the room.

Isaac realized that he had fallen into Lujuria's trap and couldn't help but give a light sigh at his defeat.

"Well you did ask me to check.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he gave a light smile and caught his wallet.

"I'll be back soon. Take care.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
                            Last edited by S121; 12-01-2013, 01:37 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

"That's my line. I'll be fine playing this violent game. Watch your back, though."

Comment

"It shouldn't be too bad. It's not like I'm going to get attacked or anything.", Isaac jokingly said to Lujuria.

Afyter saying goodbye to Lujuria, Isaac walked out the front door, activated his thrusters, and flew up into the air.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X