X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash Site

"Zombie is such a crude term. The infected is still functionally alive, though is controlled by the spores. They also give the host powerful regenerative abilities." SimO whispered.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevaaras-Colony-001

The guard turned to Eorthe, a bit surprised that there was another "tourist" here. "Uh... sorry ma'am could you repeat that? Did you say Aura Crystals? If so then I have to tell you that there is no such thing as Aura Crystals to my knowledge. The only crystals we mine here are just ordinary crystals which we use to pay for supplies for the Colony." The guard replied.

Nevaaras Headquarters - Nevaaras CY-001

The guard who had just talked to Miranda came out and looked at Grey. "Uh... she'll like to see you now... but be warned. The drug we used to calm her down makes her a bit..."

"OH WHISKEY BOTTLE LET'S MAKE SWEET LO- *hic* -what was I saying again...?" Miranda could be heard yelling from inside her office...

"Yeah a little bit... drunk... doesn't help that she drank a whole bottle of whiskey..."

Nevaaras - CY-001

Megumi looked at Morice blankly as she stood up. "Oh... well I apologize I guess... it was nice of you to take me to a safe place..." She said as she took one step forward before she fell to her knees, then face first into the ground. "My body feels heavy right now..." She said with a still blank expression on her face, obviously still a little too weak to do anything.

Comment

Manor of Eternity - Sanctuary of Light

Aurora was silent for a moment. Her eyes bore no emotions. "...Unknown. Regardless if outsiders have entered, restoration will continue. If outside life poses an obstacle to this then they will be purged from the system. By whatever means necessary." As Aurora spoke, the air contained within the barrier around her began to glow fiery red. "From the death of the galaxy, fire. From fire, ashes. From ashes, life. What once was shall be reborn." A moment pause saw Aurora's expression switch to that of pleading. "There is still time to undo the tragedy of the Inevitable Conclusion. Please... I must fix what has been done...I can still undo the effects... The decay that occurred over the 10 millennia after the end of the War of Eternity...It can all be undone. The galaxy is dead...it must be restored..."

"..." Grey shook his head. "...fie, so be it." He then briskly walked into the room waiting for Miranda to acknowledge him...if possible.

Comment

Planet Dua - Mirror Sea - Isle of Spirits

John looked away from Aurora, turning his head a little to the side and looking down. John knew what it was like to lose somebody he cared about. His entire life had been filled with experiences like that, so he knew how Aurora felt. If he had the power to bring back those he lost, he would use it. Just like with Cortana, John would do anything in his power to bring them back, but if he was in Aurora's situation right now, he wouldn't. It was wrong to kill off innocent people, just for the sake of friends. That was selfish. How Aurora was planning on bringing them back was wrong, and he couldn't let her do it. After thinkign, John looked back to Aurora and spoke.

"No. Even if it's to save your friends and make things the way they were, you can't kill off anyone that might be alive out there. If you want to bring everyone back, do so without wiping everything out.", John said to Aurora.

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Ethan listened to what SimO had said and quietly sighed. If they were being controlled by spores, then there was no way to cure them. They were infected with what Ethan could only guess was a fungus. They did not have the resources needed to cure something like a parasitic fungus. They would have to kill them.

"So there's no real way to save'em, huh?", Ethan whispered to SimO in a slightly disappointed tone as he readied his ZCX-S2 Gauss Machine Pistols.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Isle of Spirits

"Dwelling in the past ain't good." Mima replied. "And even if you do restore things to what they were, what makes you think that the war won't happen again? You need to move forward. Old makes way for new, what you call dead is simply a seed for something to be grown by new people."

"And the fact remains. I may have killed thousands, millions, even. But killing the innocent is unacceptable." The Reaper spoke, his words made of nothing but hatred.

Crash Site

"That would be the correct assumption." SimO said. "A tip. Don't stop shooting until they stop moving." SimO then gripped the door, and quietly pried it open, a cloud of spores burst into their faces, obscuring normal view. "Spore levels extremely high. Proceed with caution." SimO whispered.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Crash Site - Nevaaras

As the spores washed over Ethan's armored face, his targeting systems quickly began to filter through the spores, allowing him to see further than what a normal human would be able to see. As that happened, a small red triangle appeared on his HUD and began to search around the area for enemies. After SimO opened up the door, Ethan quietly snuck into the room with his Gauss Pistols at the ready, ready for any Infected that could appear. After entering the room, he covered SimO so that he could follow suit safely.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras-CY-001

Eorthe's face froze into a mask, this should not have been possible. According to Nhiome, aura crystals were the most commonly used source of energy. Perhaps this had something to do with what had Nhiome worried. She quickly considered what to do, then decided on a course of action. She responded to the guard quickly, hiding her confusion. "...then where can i find someone who might know about aura crystals?"
                How many times can you die a day~?
                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

"...The life we fought for...you, too, would give it up? You all fought alongside us. We all fought to prevent the inevitable. We all fought to change the destiny of the Galaxy... After everything...you would give up now?" Aurora had a look of despair.

Comment

Manor of Eternity

"Look. I don't remember fighting for anything, and to be honest, I don't care. If there are other people in this galaxy, I refuse to simply slaughter them all for some restoration."

Crash Site

THere were no infected, but in the darkness, a glowing orange eye appeared. SImply sitting there, watching.

"Do not fire." SimO said. "If you fire at it, you'll alert every hostile being on this ship to our presence. That would not be advised." SimO whispered.

Comment

Nevaaras CY-001

Morice turned around and scanned Megumi. Vitals seem to be normal. That is, unless there was a foreign problem unfamiliar to the glasses.

"Nevermind that. You don't need to apologize. It's just unfamiliar territory helping the wounded. But other than that, your vitals seem to be in check. You feel heavy because you pretty much just woke up from passing out. It should go away soon. If not, there is something wrong with you."

Morice still wanted one more thing.

"... Your eye... Is it alright?"

Comment

Planet Dua - Mirror Sea - Isle of Spirits

John was a little aggravated by Aurora wanting to purge the galaxy, but the emotions she was showing showed that she just wanted things to go back to the way things used to be. John felt a little bit of pity for her, but he knew that she could not purge the galaxy, not if there could be people here.

"No, we're not giving up, we're offering you an alternative choice. You don't have to wipe everything out just to bring everyone back. Just skip that step.", John said to Aurora.

Crash Site - Nevaaras

Ethan was very close to shooting the orange glowing eye, but right before he was about to, SimO spoke up and stopped him from doing so. After SimO spoke, Ethan slowly lowered his gun and nodded at SimO.

"Got it. Let's continue.", Ethan quietly said as he nodded at SimO.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras-Colony-001

The guard looked at Eorthe for a minute as he thought.

"Why don't you try heading to the Headquarters here? Just go to the large building in the center of the colony, go to the main desk, and ask for some help. You might get better answers that way. So if you'll excuse me I have to get back to work..."

When Grey walked into the room Miranda after a few minutes of looking at him in a drunken stupor finally spoke up.

"Hey wait a minute... I know you! You were that one guy that... *hic* began drilling a hole on private property...! So... what is it that you WANT so I can get back to... to... to my work..." Miranda said in a slightly less drunken tone of voice. She was beginning to sober up.

Nevaaras CY-001

Megumi looked at Morice for a bit before responding.

"My eye... it's fine... it's just a... thing that happens now and then." She said as she stood up straight. "I should get going soon... I cannot stay here longer... Need to get supplies before heading out... but where to get supplies..." She said as she looked like she went deep into thought... indicated by the blank expression on her face as the blue flame over her eye dissipates, leaving no burns, or traces of a flame being there.

This whole ordeal was really confusing for Hajime, and even Eve. It was hard for either of them to comprehend what was really going on right now.

"HEY HOLD ON A MINUTE!!!" Hajime yelled as he stepped forward. "What the hell is going on here!? Can someone seriously explain what the hell kind of situation we are in!?"

Eve simply stood back behind Hajime. She refused to say a single word as the whole ordeal continued. It looked as though she was trying to process every bit of info that sprung up...

Comment

Manor of Eternity

"Let me put it in simple terms for you." Mima turned to Hajime.

"Essentially, Mrs. Hologram here wants to wipe the galaxy and bring dead people back. The problem is, well, considering the huge passage of time, there are probably people out there, and doing it will be genocide." Mima summed it up as she believed.

Crash Site

The eye seemingly shaddowed them, staring from the darkness.

"Though it is quite hostile, you must admit, the system is quite well adapted. Predators see the eye, and their first instinct is usually to assault it. Bad mistake on the predator." SimO whispered.

Comment

Aurora tilted her head slightly as though she was confused by what the group was saying.
                              "Any that poses as an obstacle to restoration will be removed. If it does not hinder restoration, energy will not be spent in removing it. Needless expenditure will be avoided as the current state of resources are at a minimum."

"Nothing." Grey bluntly said after a moment. "I'm only here to warn you that what existed in the past of this galaxy is going to possibly attempt reclaim everything it can."

Comment

Sanctuary of Light

"But what exactly hinders this...process?" The Reaper asked, sharpening his kunai. "If it involves wiping out people, then I refuse."

"I agree." Mima added. "If it didn't involve wiping out people, by all means, go ahead."
                                Last edited by Koishi; 04-12-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X