X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Atrium

As Bardock followed Fusenmei through the Atrium and towards the barracks. However as they were walking the two were stopped by a man who was speaking both English... and some other language Bardock hasn't heard before. As such the Saiyan didn't know how to respond either than just standing there while Fusenmei and this man spoke.

However Bardock tensed up a bit as he the man took a 'good look at him', with the man then yelling something in that foreign language to Bardock before proclaiming something shocking. The man said that his 'vitality' was reaching 20,000, which was far more than most everyone currently on Heaven. This left Bardock quite stunned as he began thinking what 'vitality' meant, as the way this man is using the term vitality, it sounds like power level. Which left Bardock with only one real thought.

"Wait... Vitality? You mean like... Power Level? It's 20,000?? T-That's... well over 9,000!!!" Bardock replied. If this 'Vitality' reading is like a Power Level, and it is 20,000, then it is stronger than what Bardock originally thought it would be in his current state.

Comment

The Palace

John simply nodded as he looked over to the waypoint being displayed on his HUD, then back to Mara.

"Right. We'll keep an eye out for anything that might be able to help us restart the generator.", John finally said.

"Okay, small detour. I found where one of the administrative terminals would be located and have marked it on everyone's HUD. If we make it to what I believe is the Council Chamber, we should be able to access an administrator's terminal there and gather more information on the city and its current condition.", Cortana said.

"Okay, let's move.", John calmly responded to his companion's news.

(Former) Crash Site | Nevaaras

Ethan was surprised by the statement SiMo had made about the entire ship and the creatures within it getting completely ripped from existence, and simply stared at the crater with his head slightly tilted to the side. To be frank, that was a close call, even for Ethan's standards, but despite the risk of death that he had unknowingly overcome, he couldn't help but give a small chuckle before eventually looking back over to SiMo and lightly shrugging.

"Welllll, I've still got some business to take care of in town before I go topside. You could tag along into town until you come up with a plan.", Ethan said to SiMo, offering to let SiMo follow him for a bit.

The Expense | Hallman's Office

Hmm...", Emile hummed as he looked at the strange blue box with a very light smile and a hand on his chin, as if to think about how to open it.

Just then, Emile took a silent deep breath before walking over to the box, grabbing the handle on the side, and firmly pulling and pushing the door to see if it would open. Despite the simple approach, Emile was actually pulling and pushing the door with a significantly larger force than what a human was even capable of.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Erm.... Lieutenant Colonel... If you do not mind, I would like to get back to my job now." Said a slightly irritated Fusenmei.

"Oh... хорошо (Alright)... извините, капитан (Sorry, Captain). Best be on your way then!" And as quickly as he appeared, the elderly Russian man took off, his large rifle case bouncing around on his back.

As Fusenmei turned her head to watch the retreating Metkiy, she looked at Bardock for a moment. "I apologize for the delay. Lieutenant Colonel Strelok is rather... odd. Let us continue." She said, turning back in the direction of the Barracks.

A few minutes later, they had arrived at one of the towers that Phenom and Lachesis had pointed out to Bardock earlier, in the elevator. She walked up to the main entrance and placed her hand upon a pad beside the door. The doors immediately flew open, and Fusenmei led Bardock inside. A voice rang out from within.

"Welcome to Angel Legionnaire Housing Bloc 2-A, Captain Fusenmei." said the voice in a rather synthesized way.

"Thank you, Empanada. Can you do a favor for me?" the samurai asked.

"Certainly, Captain. What is needed?" Responded the voice.

"Unlock First Sergeant Melendez's Quarters. We have a... Replacement."

"Understood, Captain," The voice said once more, as a click and a beep could be heard from a door not 20 feet. "Replacement Angel: Please place your hand upon the doors Access Pad. Then give your Rank and Name."

Fusenmei planted her face in her hand and groaned, "That's right... I forgot about that... Regardless, I have a solution. Just go say 'First Sergeant Bardock.'"

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Guardian Angel Commons

Lachesis set down her book as she vented her frustrations, and buried her face in her hands. "I don't deserve to be here, Phenom. I don't deserve to live when so many others died because of me. Heaven didn't fail Earth. Nobody else could have done anything. You wouldn't have made it in time, Strelok can't calculate that far, Gaspard didn't see it coming, and Keegan couldn't build anything to speed up the process. It was all on my shoulders, Phen!" She began to tear up as she turned to face Phenom, "IT WAS ALL MY FAULT!"

Phenom sat up and shuffled his way across the couch over to Lachesis, "Lacey..." He said quietly. There was nothing else he could really say. He wrapped his arm around her in an attempt to comfort her. Unlike Phenom, Lachesis had never known survivor's guilt before. Especially not to the scale of an entire planet. She simply threw herself into him and began to sob.
        Last edited by Kilelicus; 06-22-2015, 06:47 PM.
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

"That seems agreeable, considering I have no other alternative." SiMo replied, holstering his weapons on built-in magnetic holsters on his back and leg, and was ready to move. "Information about the town may be desirable to me, if you possess any."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Bryn's ship

The engineer was still working on the ship's computer when she had an idea "Hey Bryn, if you got those cables to get in sync on yout ship" she pointed at said objects hanging behind the pilot seat "Can you actually put your consciousness into the cyberspace?" she asked

The bioroid pondered about it for a moment and answered "It is possible, but I would need heavy machinery for that. The procedure most be at perfect sync and it still would be dangerous."

"The physical mind would probably get too stressed to survive the ordeal, right" the redhead guessed and received a nod "Yet we can augment our bodies to be as close as machines"

The palace

Mara's interest for the hidden technology sparked some enthusiasm on her as she was looking around, making mental notes of anything that could be useful "Going to the administrator's terminal can be a double edged sword, so far this place looks calm, but anythibg could be guarding the area, even more if it is something of high value like the terminal" she advised.
            Last edited by Kristia; 06-23-2015, 04:09 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Before you know it, the man who spoke in multiple languages did not reply to Bardock's shocked answer, but instead had quickly left Fusenmei and Bardock to continue with what they were doing. Still stunned about what the man had said about Bardock's vitality kept the Saiyan thinking about how powerful he really had become since the incident with Frieza. In all honesty Bardock knew he would have become more powerful due to a Saiyan's natural ability to become stronger if he survives a near death injury, but 20,000? That's a little more than what he was expecting.

Either way as Fusenmei and Bardock finally made it to an empty room, Bardock stood there as he examined things before turning to Fusenmei after she told him to place his hand on the access pad and tell them that he's a First Seargent. With a shrug of the shoulders Bardock sighed as he went and placed his hand on the Access Pad before saying what Fusenmei had asked.

"First Seargent Bardock..." Bardock spoke as he placed his hand on the device.

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Barracks 2-A

"Access: Denied." The voice said.

"Empanada: Override Access." Fusenmei shouted.

"Override: Accepted. Access: Granted. Welcome home, First Sergeant Bardock." the voice said.

"Empanada is the intelligence that controls the barracks. She's fidgety. This will be your home for as long as you remain with us."

Fusenmei opened the door, revealing a rather cozy little room that surprisingly fit all necessary amenities. The room was rather bare, though, for having supposedly belonged to another Angel not long ago. The first thing that anyone entering would see was a bed that was raised on the wall, with a computer desk and a terminal sat upon it. To the right was a counter that doubled for a fully equipped kitchen. To the left was a fully equipped bathroom and linen closet.

"Enter the same way every time. Empanada won't deny your access anymore."
                Last edited by Kilelicus; 06-24-2015, 03:16 PM.
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Skies of Nevaaras

Ripping through the space at almost mach 30, a strange red figure was on a crash course towards the planet... more accurately, about a hundred yards away from where Ethan and SiMo was. It was unprecedented and uncalled for, with a cone of plasma surrounding the figure and a tail following it. The figure was a distant spark of light at first, but quickly grew closer and closer to the ground until it impacted, causing a shockwave enough to cause new cracks to form on already-fractured earth.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The Palace

"I doubt we should expect to encounter significant resistance. If what Cortana says is true about the technology here, any machines guarding the place will be either powered down or barely functional.", John assured Mara as he very faintly shrugged and followed the waypoint.

Ethan simply gave a light smile underneath his helmet as he turned his gaze towards the city and began the trek back to the city, or he attempted to. As soon as Ethan took the first step, a loud boom could be heard and the ground lightly shook as something slammed into the ground in the distance. Ethan snapped his gaze towards the source of the impact in surprise and stopped in his tracks.

"What the hell was that?", Ethan muttered to himself as he stared at what had crash landed.

At first, Ethan couldn't see what had made the impact, but as he focused on the object, his eye slowly began to adjust and adapt, allowing him to get a better view of what he could only assume was a person. At first, Ethan thought he was seeing things and blinked his eyes in bewilderment, but it was as plain as day. Although such a thing was impossible, there was a naked, heavily battered girl lying on the ground after dropping from the sky. Ethan quickly looked up into the sky to see if she had fallen from a ship high in the atmosphere, but there was nothing visible. There was no doubt in his mind that the girl was dead, but there had to be something near her point of impact that could provide clues about where she came from. Just then, Ethan looked over to SiMo and spoke.

"C'mon. I think that someone fell from space."[/color], Ethan said to SiMo before running towards the impact site, running faster and faster as his body adapted.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

"I do wonder if the area has anything off about it. Things do appear to have a habit of crashing there." SiMo mentioned, closing in on the body. SiMo scanned it, tilting his head as it processed the readings.

"Something must be off on my sensors. By my calculations, this body appears to be over trillions of years old." SiMo said. "This human's internals are unlike any I have seen. Some kind of elixir inside of it's liver, Some parts of the body are old, others new, yet they appear to be spawned from the same flesh."

SiMo's hand twiddled a little. "Truly fascinating. If your city has somewhere to do it, I would be interested to dissect this rather unique body."
                      Last edited by Koishi; 06-27-2015, 07:30 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevaaras

"Nnn..."

It didn't take long for Mokou to cycle back to the world of living, as she gradually acclimated to the sudden difference in pressure, temperature, and most importantly, presence of life-sustaining oxygen.

"Damn... what a headache." Mokou grasped her head as she stood to full height. She was taller than an average human female and, while she wasn't a curvaceous sort, was lean and skinny with a healthy amount in her bust and hips. She had a very long, silky white hair that had a slight hue of pink, haphazardly scattered all around her.

Mokou looked around: barren wasteland everywhere. Near the end of Earth, the surface temperature grew so hot everything became arid and coarse. This place reminded her of that exact moment. However, unlike Earth at near its end, this place had people, more specifically two figures so far, examining her from close-up.

"Hey, you two." Mokou asked. "If I may ask, where am I?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Barracks 2-A

At first when access had been denied, Bardock got a little ticked, but thanks to Fusenmei, access had been overridden and Bardock was granted entry into the room.

With that out of the way the Saiyan entered the room when Fusenmei opened the door, and upon a quick inspection of the room he saw it as... Quite nice actually. It seems to have all the bare essentials. A place to sleep, a place with a computer... of which Bardock would probably not use often, a place to prepare meals, and seemingly a place to clean himself up after a long day. Seeing this Bardock looked quite content as he walked over to where the bed was before turning to Fusenmei.

""Uh... thanks for the room." Bardock spoke as he then walked over to where the monitor and terminal was. As he examined the terminal and monitor he spoke up once again.

"By the way is there anything else to do around here? I mean I won't mind traveling through space in a ship like the one we're in right now... I have travelled in worse, but it seems to be rather boring aside from the Mess Hall and training room."

Comment

Nevaaras

"Trillions? That's imposs-", Ethan said to SiMo as they reached the body, but stopped in his tracks and fell silent when the girl stood up.

Ethan could only stare at the girl as he tried to figure out how on earth she could have survived such a fall and such grievous injuries. There was absolutely no way anyone could, unless they were somehow augmented. Now that Ethan thought about it, the girl had recovered from being splattered against the ground. There was something about this situation that screamed "GRACE Industries", but he wanted to be sure.

"... That's not normal.", Ethan said in a slightly shocked manner and lazily pointed before continuing, "Did GRACE send you?"
                            Last edited by S121; 06-27-2015, 03:15 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

"What the hell is GRACE?" Mokou asked, her facial expression clearly expressing confusion and bewilderment. She lightly pushed Ethan out of her way and climbed out of a small crater around her. Into the distance, about half an hour walk from where she was, was a strange mass of buildings with a tall tower at the center. "I just want to know where I'm at."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Nevaaras

After hearing that the girl had no idea who or what GRACE was, Ethan began to feel a little less suspicious and a little more at ease. However the hell she did it, she survived the drop, and after getting a better look at her, she had no injuries... and she was naked. After realizing that fact, Ethan simply grinned inside his helmet.

"You're near CY-001 on Nevaaras, but I think there's more important things to worry about right now.", Ethan playfully said as he lightly gestured with his index finger towards everything below the girl's neck.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X