X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevaaras

Both SiMo and the girl had gotten ready for a potential fight, but Ethan simply slumped his shoulders as he sighed at the oncoming vehicle.

"Sh*t. She's pissed.", Ethan said in a rather resignated and tone, "You guys will be fine, but I'm pretty sure I pissed her off somehow, meaning I might want to leave my helmet on."

After speaking, Ethan started to walk away from the group and towards the vehicle.

"What is it, Miranda?", Ethan called out to the enraged motorist.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

As Ethan had guessed, Miranda is pissed at Ethan. Which was obvious by the way she started to turn and drive after him as he walked away from the others.

When Ethan called out though, Miranda didn't respond as she was no getting closer by the second, and then within probably not even a minute, Miranda's vehicle had came into contact with Ethan. "I swear Ethan I'm going to wring your f***ing neck!!!" Miranda yelled out as Ethan, instead of going under the vehicle, would find himself falling into the vehicle with his face falling right into her lap... or rather the space between her open legs.

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Barracks 2-A

"Ah... I see. Well then I guess I'd just find some entertainment in the Holodome then. Anyways that's all I had in terms of questions." Bardock replied as he slid off his Saiyan Chestplate. Oddly enough, despite it looking like a rather solid material, the chestplate stretched and slid off rather easily as though it was made out of some kind of rubber. "If you need me I'm going to get cleaned up." Spoke Bardock as he tossed his now removed chestplate onto the floor before entering the bathroom.

Comment

Nevaaras

Ethan grunted hard as his legs impacted the vehicle, heavily denting the front of it and sending him against the hood. He then slid from the hood, straight into the seat where Miranda was sitting. It took a second for the pain of his fractured legs to subside and begin to heal and for him to get his bearings, but when he did, he had only one thing to say regarding her death threat.

"What, with your thighs?", Ethan said in a strained and slightly angry, yet still playful tone.
        Last edited by S121; 06-29-2015, 04:51 AM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

"GAH!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!" Miranda yelled as she then took her elbow and brought it down onto the back of his head... even though he was wearing a helmet. She did let out a quick pained grunt before stopping the vehicle, unfortunately the vehicle didn't stop immediately, instead it started to screech to a halt on the hot, hard cracked earth that is the Nevaaras desert. Though once the vehicle had came to a stop, she took Ethan by the collar of his suit, and lifted him off the vehicle and onto the ground.

Once he was on the ground and off the vehicle, she then got off the vehicle and sat down on his chest, of which she then leaned her face close to Ethan's helmet.

"I swear you are just like that White Ranger guy people are talking about... everywhere there is trouble in my colony, you're there. Hell that night we spent together the other night left me needing to go to the damn hospital, and call in a guard to fix my damn bed..." Miranda spoke quietly for only Ethan to hear before taking her fist and punching Ethan's in the side of his helmet as hard as she could, of which she then quickly stood back up as she shook her hand in pain from punching a rather hard helmet. She then turned around and then kicked Ethan into the side of his chest while he was on the ground.

Comment

Nevaaras

Ethan was so close to making a sarcastic remark about what Miranda said about the.. accident, but knew full well that he would risk getting shot if he did so. Instead, he simply stood up and brushed the dust off his armor before turning to Miranda and speaking in a more serious and calmer manner.

"Well to be perfectly fair, we both got a little too excited.", Ethan quietly and tactfully said to Miranda before raising his voice to its natural volume, "Besides, it's not my fault that chaos likes me."
            sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

"Shut your goddamn mouth. I'm not in a good mood okay?" Miranda spoke as she looked over at Mokou and Sim0. At first the sun shined bright in her eyes and was obviously painful to her as indicated by her taking out a pair of specialized sunglasses and putting them on. Now with the sunglasses on she can get a better look at the two... and seeing the naked woman, Miranda just sighed and chuckled before turning to Ethan.

"Why am I also not surprised that wherever you go there is a naked chick? I mean seriously man... you could at least wait until you get back to the colony." Miranda teased as she turned back to look at Mokou. "By the way who the hell are you and how did you even get here?" Asked Miranda to Mokou.
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-30-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

(Just a "background" post. Not much to say here, just reacting to what Miranda said, but anyone can respond if they want. Time for me to go back to sleep.)
                Nevaaras

Upon hearing Miranda comment about the naked girl, and what she thought was happening between the girl and himself, Ethan couldn't help but laugh as he looked slightly towards the sky.
                sigpic

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Barracks 2-A

Fusenmei nodded and turned on her heel, making her way out of Barracks. The door slid closed as she left the threshold.
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Nevaaras

'Why do I get a feeling I'm not very welcome here?' Mokou thought as this woman's target of wrath shifted from the helmet man allegedly called Ethan to herself. She didn't feel this kind of hostility since that ancient incident where a bunch of people were sent to battle her as a "test of courage".

"Well... I'm just a health maniac who used to run a yakitori stand." Mokou commented, the fiery wings behind her snuffing out and, realizing the woman in front of her, supposedly named Miranda, showed no sign of calming down, added: "What, is 'yakitori' a banned word in this planet?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Nevaaras

Upon hearing the word Yakitori being used and asked if it was a slang word for something bad around the colony, Miranda quickly look confused for a moment before shaking her head and getting back to her more stern and harsh demeanor. "Yakitori? Why would that word be banned? It doesn't even- You know what? Nevermind. Listen you're out here in the nude with this hot sun bearing down on your skin. So before I do anything let's just get you back to the... base... Ah my head..."i Miranda spoke as she stumbled a bit as she turned around back to her vehicle. Quickly straightening her posture she does seem to be a bit... drunk...? That could easily explain her rage...

Once she got to her personal vehicle she turned to Mokou.
                      "Okay... you come with... me- God my head hurts... Anyways you come with me. I'll take you back to the office and we'll get you some clothes, and then we can ask you all the boring shit later... So hop on." Miranda replied as she gestured for Mokou to hop onto the empty seat on the back of the vehicle for one other person, The seating right behind Miranda.

After saying that to Mokou, she turned to Sim0 and Ethan. "You two can walk the rest of the way back."

Comment

Nevaaras

'I hope this isn't an abduction.' Mokou thought up a joke as she got into the vehicle. She noticed Miranda's drunken complaint about her headache... can't blame her; with what's happened to her in the past few minutes, Mokou could use a drink too. "So... what's your deal with that helmet guy?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Nevaaras

Upon hearing Miranda comment that Ethan and SiMo would have to walk back, Ethan simply chuckled as he crossed his arms and lightly tilted his head to the side. If he wasn't wearing his helmet, the group would have seen a rather devilish smile creep across his face.

"Oh really? Hmm... I bet I can get there before you can.", Ethan casually said to Miranda.
                          Last edited by S121; 07-01-2015, 08:44 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

(Desert Bike is the name I gave to the vehicle that Miranda is using.))
                            Nevaaras

When Mokou hopped onto the back of the vehicle, the nude, white-haired girl asked Miranda what the deal with Ethan was... That just caused Miranda to stop for a minute as she thought about how to answer Mokou's question.

"So you want to know what my beef with that guy is huh? Well... Let's just say that I let him into my 'tunnel' and I couldn't f***ing walk straight for the next... uh... two days." Miranda replied as she then turned to Ethan who is now recovered and is actually betting that he can beat her in a race to the colony...?

With a rather loud laugh as though what he said was a joke, the Colony Chief responded.

"Okay if you can beat me then I'll let you have one free punch on my gorgeous face. Promise! BUT I DON'T THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME IF YOU ARE COVERED IN SAND!!!" Miranda yelled as she quickly hit full throttle on the Desert Bike, and due to that the vehicle didn't drive off instantly, instead it kicked up a lot of sand that flew back, creating a bit of a smokescreen before the vehicle with Miranda and Mokou in it took off at full speed towards the colony, with the full speed being 66 mph.

Comment

Nevaaras

'Probably should NOT have asked that question.' Mokou thought with regret, but her thought had to be cut short when Miranda's vehicle shot out of where it was towards the town in the distance, almost throwing the unsuspecting immortal off of her seat. "HOLY BYAKUREN-"

Desert Bike's design definitely did not have any sort of dust problem in mind, as a miniature sandstorm that formed from the vehicle's speed assaulted Mokou, who unfortunately did not have any sort of way to protect her from the cloud's assault. In mere seconds, Mokou was covered with reddish grime all over her body. "Can you drive a little slower?"

The dust cloud and the vehicle's noise muted out Mokou's plea.

"CAN YOU DRIVE A LITTLE SLOWER?!" Mokou tried again, shouting at the top of her lungs as the colony in the distance grew closer and closer.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Nevaaras

The dirt and dust of the desert obscured Ethan's vision, but that didn't stop Ethan from sprinting forth at 20 mph with that same grin inside his helmet.

"SiMo, c'mon! Let's catch up with them!", Ethan loudly said over his shoulder as he ran.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X