X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevaaras

"Ne... bar... ass?" Mokou poorly attempted to pronounce the planet's name. Nevaaras. Certainly not a name Mokou heard in Gensokyo. She must have landed here in the midst of her travel across the space, attracted by the gravitational pull of the planet. "Something tells me this place is really far away from ho-"

Mokou raised an eyebrow when the man in front of her pointed his finger at her... specifically swiping it up and down her body. She took a glance down to realize why, quickly covering herself with her arms and hands. "S- STOP STARING, YOU PERVERT!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Barracks 2-A

Fusenmei put her hand to her chin before glancing at Bardock. "If you tell me what sort of entertainment you're looking for, I may be able to direct you to something."

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Guardian Angel Commons

As Lachesis sobbed into Phenom's chest, he could only imagine what sort of self-loathing she was experiencing at this point. He had suffered through it himself, as he was no stranger to failing those he had sworn to protect. Especially Alaina. Not only was he in no position to help her, he was forced to watch her public execution through a satellite image. He looked down at the pitiable figure in his arms and placed his forehead against the top of her head and stroked her hair in an attempt to settle her down.

"Lacey..." Phenom said once more.

"Phenom..." Lachesis started, between sobs, "Promise me we'll stop this... Promise me we'll put an end... to whatever is happening to the universe..."

"We will. You have my word." Phenom said.

Lachesis simply threw herself back into Phenom's chest at these words, though her sobbing was less intense and less frequent now.
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

((Done. Sorry for piss quality.))
        Nevaaras | CY-001

With the threat that the blonde-haired angel girl had brought is over and done with, the White Ranger sheathed his blade Saba before giving a quick salute to Megumi before turning around. However the moment he had turned, he heard a loud bang as something had crashed into the ground outside the colony. Seeing this he sighed and shook his head.

"Things have been rather hectic today huh?" Spoke the man in the white suit and helmet before sprinting off to go investigate.
        Last edited by SereneGrace; 06-27-2015, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Nevaaras

Ethan held back a laugh at the girl's reaction as he simply looked up into the sky and casually clasped his hands behind his back. He wasn't expecting her to have such a reaction, especially calling him a pervert since all he did was state the obvious.

"Is that better?", Ethan asked the girl, still lightly smiling as he humored her. It was the least he could do.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Bardock upon being asked for what type of entertainment by Fusenmei, looked a little caught off guard as he hadn't really thought of what exactly he might want. "Uh... Well I... Anything really... Like what all is there to do around here?" Replied the Saiyan.

Nevaaras | CY-001

Meanwhile in the Central Control Tower where the chief of CY-001's office is located, the Colony Chief Miranda had heard the sound of something similar to a loud bang from what sounded to be something that had entered the atmosphere of the Planet. This alone had caused her to sigh as she quickly ran into the security room which is filled with screens showing many different angles within, and around the outside of the Colony. Quickly scanning through all of them she saw that the ship that had crashed was now gone, but in the monitor she saw Ethan... a robot, and... some naked girl?

Seeing this Miranda slammed her fist onto the table as she turned to one of the guards that was monitoring the cameras.

"Hey! Tell me what the FUCK just happened out there?" Miranda yelled. Still buzzed, and now getting rather angry...

"Well chief it appeared that the man named Ethan had taken out that ship with that Humanoid Robot... then it seemed a girl crashed right in the same general area not shortly afterwards..." Replied the guard.

That just made Miranda, who is still quite drunk, absolutely livid as she quickly stormed out of the room. Her destination is the garage so she can get a vehicle, and despite being drunk, will confront Ethan to find out what the hell is going on.

After watching the White Ranger heading off to investigate the loud... sound of something crashing out of the colony, had turned to look at the still unconscious Astraea of whom was still face-first on the ground. Looking down at the unconscious angeloid, Megumi quickly kicked the knocked out Astraea in the side of her gut before taking off after the White Ranger to investigate.

Comment

Nevaaras

"..." Mokou looked flustered, unamused by this man's teasing. Why, in Kanako's name, did she have to run into someone before she woke up?

Mokou relaxed her tense body after a few seconds of awkwardness passed. "It... it's fine... I guess." Mokou muttered, as she let go of her hands from covering her body and began fixing her haphazard hair to some degree. Because they were so long, they were hard to take care of. "Is... is there any place for me to find something to wear...?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Nevaaras

"Yea, there's a few places over in CY-001 that sell clothes and fabrics... The problem is, how do we get you into town without you getting arrested for public indecency?", Ethan said as he looked back at Mokou.

To be perfectly honest, Ethan would have most definitely made a few snarky remarks about the girl's lack of clothing by now, but he was still trying to figure out how she managed to seemingly rise back from the dead. He knew that such a thing was not a natural occurrence. She had to have been augmented by someone, but if not GRACE, then who? After a moment of contemplation, Ethan spoke again, making sure to keep eye level with the girl so that she would answer his question without getting angry.

"So nobody could have survived that fall, but you did.. well kinda. You were pretty much a smear on the ground not too long ago, but that didn't seem to stop you from pulling yourself back together and standing up... Just who exactly augmented you?", Ethan asked the girl in a rather inquisitive tone.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Nevaaras

"I don't know what 'augment' means." Mokou snidely remarked. So this arid wasteland has towns, sort of like those abandoned towns in the deserts of western United States, complete with police force to catch any lawbreakers and ne'er-do-wells. To them, Mokou must be one of those lawbreakers, although she couldn't help it that her clothes were burned away while she was traveling in space. "I'm just a health maniac who used to run a yakitori stand."

Mokou stared towards the city for a moment, contemplative about what happened, what will happen, and what she could do about it. Mokou had no idea how long it has been since Earth, since Gensokyo, was swallowed by the red supergiant that is the Sun; it felt like just a few days' worth of sleep, but considering she came to a location she has never heard of, at least a couple thousand years must have passed since Gensokyo's demise. Before every living thing in Gensokyo was swept away by Yukari's plan, Mokou eavesdropped Yukari's final soliloquy before she went to her slumber; about how there are countless planets and worlds to explore. Sudden wanderlust struck Mokou as her gaze shifted from the city back to the man in his power armor and the android.

"I think I can start a new chapter in my story." Mokou said, mostly to herself, but also addressing the two strangers she have just met. "Can you take me to that city?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Nevaaras

"Of course. We were on our way there regardless." SiMo's internal processors whirred. Calcuations flooding it, digging through ancient records. Her age coincided with the time Earth was in existence, the origins of humankind. That didn't explain her apparent still breathing, moving, and talking. Dissection was on the table for SiMo still. Questions could help, too.

"I must ask, did you perhaps come from Earth?" SiMo asked, in a somewhat quizzical tone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevaaras

"Technically, yes." Mokou answered the android's quizzical inquiry. This robot seemed to have more sentience than most, if not all robots Mokou has seen... and she has seen quite a lot of robots at her life on Earth, one most notably made by that one blue-haired Kappa. That meant, wherever she is now, must have some impressive technology, comparable to the great Kappa civilization under the Youkai Mountain before the Great Collapse.
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-28-2015, 04:33 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Nevaaras

Ethan was quite confused about how the girl didn't know what "augment" meant, especially in this day and age. Was this girl truly trillions of years old? If that was so, then- Ethan lightly shook his head at the thought of an immortal being being created so long ago. They did not have the technology back then, and Ethan was sure of it. The only logical explanation was that this girl was not human. She said that she "technically" came from Earth, but what exactly did she mean by that? Ethan would ask about that soon enough, but first he would also give the girl permission to follow them.

"Yea sure, but we need to get you something to cover up before we head into town. I might have a towel or blanket up in my ship.", Ethan said as he began to contact his ship via his HUD.

Ethan was silent for a moment as he thought about how he should word his question, but there was no real way to smoothly transition into it without being abrupt.

"So you said that you 'technically' came from Earth? It's been dead and gone for over 15 trillion years, meaning that you are either telling the truth and are nigh immortal, or you're just messing with us and decided to base jump from orbit because you're really hard to kill... Are you human?", Ethan asked Mokou in a half casual and joking, half confused tone as he waited for his ship to comply.
                        sigpic

Comment

((Also the vehicle in question: http://psipunk.com/wp-content/upload...vehicle-01.jpg ))
                          Nevaaras

Meanwhile after Miranda had gotten a vehicle, she had immediately taken off driving at full speed through the colony. Still slightly drunk, yet angered, her driving was clearly chaotic as hell as indicated by her swerving side-to-side at 52 mph. Not much, but still enough to cause a bit of mayhem.

The civilians and soldiers who saw her just simply sighed, or groaned at seeing their Chief driving in a drunken rage through the colony. They had obviously seen her do this at least once in the past, and this time is no different.

After a few minutes of driving though, she did manage to quickly get out of the colony, and just outside the outer edge of the colony she could vaguely see Ethan, that robot fellow from earlier, and some random girl. Seeing them she hit the throttle on the vehicle. She then began yelling at the top of her lungs.

"ETHAN YOU SON OF A BIIIIIITCH!!!" Miranda yelled at the top of her lungs as she was quickly approaching the trio, with Ethan in her sights and no signs of slowing down at all as she speeds towards the Super-Human.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-28-2015, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Nevaaras

"Judging by my scans, she is indeed human. I am most inte-" SiMo's head then swiveled to look at the quite angry woman coming their way,the sound echoing into his audio processors. His head tilted, before moving back to it's normal position, looking at both of them.

"It would appear that a quite angry person in heading in our direction. Is she a viable threat to be exterminated?" SiMo's smaller hand rested on the grip of it's sniper rifle, while looking to Ethan.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevaaras

"Angry-" Mokou repeated in confusion until she too saw a dust storm forming, racing towards the three at a maniacal speed. As it grew closer and closer, the figure was clearer to her eyes. It was a vehicle, similar to a moon buggy, with someone riding on it. The person on the vehicle could not be identified then, but as the vehicle approached the three, Mokou realized it was a female... a quite angry one at that by the looks of her face. Mokou thought it was funny to see an angry road rage even in a planet light years away from the remains of Earth, but that hilarity quickly grew to anxiety as the vehicle showed no signs of stopping, as if the rider was about to run into someone.

"I don't think that's a question to ask here!" Mokou growled, suspecting a potential fight. She began taking battle stance as wings of fire stretched from her shoulder blades, live and burning with no signs of deteriorating Mokou's skin. "She looks like she's about to run us over!"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

(Gonna post anyway since there's absolutely no relevance to Nevaaras.)

Fusenmei scratched her head for a moment in thought. She had never really done much other than train herself for future missions. "You said the training room... I assume you're referring to the Holodome? You can use that for much more than simply training. As for other things, everyone's working to their absolute limit right now so you won't find much entertainment from the rest of the crew..."
                                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                                X