Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((Sorry for short post. I honestly can't think of anything else for a post.))
    Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" Interior | Elevator

"My armor? Typical early model low class, Saiyan battle armor... nothing special." Bardock replied, slightly relieved that he had managed to avoid asking Phenom his original question.

After that little exchange though, Bardock simply looked up at the little screen, watching as the different floors go by...

Comment

"I... see..." Phenom responded, looking at Bardock somewhat suspiciously. Before he could say anything, however, the elevator beeped and the door flung open, revealing a pitch black hallway, a small portion of it lit by nothing more than the elevator's light. "Ah... we're here. It's not been used for Ninety-thousand years... nor will it see much use in the future considering... Wait here." He stepped out into the darkness, his footsteps slowly fading away from the elevator.

A minute or so later, all of the lights in the hallway snapped on at once and Phenom came back around this corner. "This way..."
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

As the time in the Elevator went by in awkward silence, Bardock had continued to watch the floors go by. Then thankfully the sound of the elevator doors opening broke the silence, but only for another eerie silence combined with an eerily dark hallway standing before them. The darkness of the hallway was kind of unnerving, but nowhere near enough to cause Bardock to flinch. However the fact that this hallway hasn't been used for so long did make Bardock think of how these people do have it actually. A large portion of their population was wiped out, and in turn a large portions of this Station which should be bustling with people, have little to no activity in them whatsoever. That fact was what stuck with Bardock.

Then before he could step out after Phenom turned on the lights, Bardock winced in pain as he felt a... strange feeling in his head. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Bardock could have swore he could... quite literally feel Phenom's presence. However this lasted for a short second before the pain faded. As the pain faded Bardock opened his eyes, confused as to what just happened... but not to the point where he is going to question what exactly happened. Either way with that being done with, Bardock proceeded to follow Phenom, acting like nothing really happened.

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" Interior

Phenom led Bardock through the white halls of the Holodome level into a large room, dark room, contrasting with the corridors outside. The room was lined with a sort of wireframe structure. Phenom walked over to a single pedestal in the center of the room with a panel on it.

"If you touch this panel, it will use the the nerves in your hand as a conduit to your brain." Phenom said. He turned to Bardock placed his hand upon the panel and the room transformed into a twilit desert. A sunset on the horizon casting a purple-orange glow on the sand and plateaus around the area. Fifty yards to Phenom's left lay two smoldering wrecks, ships that resembled the dropship they rode into Heaven on. In the distance, there was a camp of a hundred or so tents. Three rail guns could be seen atop some of the plateaus. "Accessing your synapses, it will create whatever you imagine, including enemies. While whatever the dome creates can very well harm you, you cannot be killed or permanently injured by it. Additionally, this room was designed to withstand high-yield explosions as it was often used to test weapons. How the dome makes your chosen training field to be far larger than the room itself, I cannot explain."

Phenom removed his hand from the pedestal and the desert vanished.

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" Interior - Holodome

As they entered the holodome, Bardock looked around as the mostly empty room, minus the wireframe like structure of the room, as he then noticed the pedestal in the center with a panel that looks like it was for scanning something. Then at that moment Phenom had walked up to the pedestal in the room and placed his hand on the panel. Within a matter of seconds the area turned into a... rather empty desert... with nothing in sight aside from a few hundred tents, two smoldering piles of ships that looked just like the ship Bardock had taken to get to Heaven, and some large structures that looked like cannons.

Seeing the vast desert landscape left Bardock in stunned. Not just due to the look of the place and how real everything feels, but also due to how the landscape looks very similar to planets that he had wiped out all life on in the past. Bardock simply could not say a word as he looked on at the landscape.

He was only barely listening to Phenom, with the only things that he heard was this room could create a simulation of pretty much anything you desire, and that you can't actually die in here. That fact alone made him walk up to the pedastal when the desert had vanished and the room went back to it's previous state... The Saiyan warrior just looked at the pedestal in amazement at how not just this device, but the entire room could replicate things so damn near perfectly...

"So... with this I can pretty much make any scenario I can think of...? This is amazing technology..."

Comment

"Lachesis says we embody Clarke's Third Law. In order to keep the simulation from vanishing when you remove your hand, simply say 'Execute: Lock.' and the computer will lock the simulation on its settings. To unlock the simulation... I suppose you can figure that one out easily. Alternatively, place your hand on the pedestal again."

As Phenom finished his explanation of how the Holodome worked, he walked over to the exit and sat down, giving Bardock free reign of the room.

Comment

"I see... This room can probably help me become stronger... But what should decide to use for sparring?" Bardock asked himself, but loud enough for Phenom to hear. It was about five minutes of Bardock just sitting there, staring at the pedestal, thinking deeply about what he should do with this machine before he finally decided on something. "I got it. I should start with some warm-ups first before I go into the serious training." Bardock spoke as he placed his hand on the panel. Then at that moment the room began to change to a dome shaped room with red panels for the walls, and one circular light at the center of the ceiling. Though one thing about this room that was odd was the dirt floor, which made it look like this was a room meant for old farming or something similar. When in reality this is an old style Saiyan sparring room. Something Bardock is more than familiar with.

Once the room was formed Bardock got into a combat-ready stance as his 4 oppenents could be seen starring before him. His opponents were the plant-like beings known as Saibamen, commonly used by not just Saiyan's, but other races for training, and more menial tasks.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140811184304

The Saibamen each stood at only 4'5"

Now with everything set, Bardock waited calmly for the first of the Saibamen to strike... which took a solid minute before one of them lunged, preparing a rather simple strike at Bardock, of which the Saiyan had quickly countered by strafing behind the attack Saibamen, dealing a quick but strong elbow strike to the back of the Saibaman's head. Said elbow-strike sent the Saibaman crashing into one of the walls, however the strike was not enough to kill the creature, as it had quickly began dashing at Bardock.

Alcyon CY-004 | Security Station

Meanwhile as Gaspard was busy calling for extraction... a certain fedora wearing Colony Chief was busy spying on him from a good distance away.....
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-23-2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Phenom simply watched in silence as Bardock began to fight with the small green men. 'More Aliens, hmm? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by now...' he thought, he studied the Saibamen and their attack patterns and tactics as they lunged at Bardock. 'How... sloppy. He even had an opening that they completely ignored...'

Phenom was growing slightly impatient with Bardock's selected opponents. He found them inadequate as far as combat knowledge went, but he decided to keep quiet.

Alcyon CY-004 | Security Station

As Gaspard's Extraction neared the surface, he made his way to the outskirts of the colony. He looked up at the night sky, where he could vaguely make out the lights of Heaven in the Exosphere.

Comment

After the Saibamen dashed back at Bardock, the Saiyan warrior lept into the air and green alien's head quickly split open as it prepared it's next attack. A spray of powerful acid from the new opening in it's head.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120510194025

The moment the first Saibamen started spraying it's acid attack at Bardock, who was now busy dodging left and right while in the air, the 2nd of the Saibamen started to repeat the same tactic, doubling the amount of the stuff Bardock has to avoid. As this was happening, the third one began it's attack by flying up after Bardock, also being careful to avoid the acid.

With one loud shriek the third one managed to tackle the Saiyan in the air, wrapping it's arms and legs around Bardock, in turn restraining the Saiyan. At that moment the first two Saibamen stopped spraying their acid and lunged as well, with each one grabbing onto each of Bardock's legs, leaving the fourth one to charge up it's energy into it's mouth. Bardock however knew what these things are going to do, and as such thought of his own way to counter them. As such he began charging up a significant amount of energy into his body. All the while the three Saibamen that are latched onto him are beginning to glow intensely while cackling and shrieking.

Comment

"Bardock, these combatants are far too inexperienced in combat to be suitable foes. Why not fight something with a little more tact in its style? A little more... refined..." Phenom said, expressing distaste for the Saibamen's use of acid as a means of attack.

Comment

As the Saibamen that were latching onto Bardock started to have their bodies not just glow, but also heating up. Bardock quickly released a shockwave of Ki that had sent the three Saibamen that were latched onto him flying off, with their limbs getting torn off in the process due to the force of Bardock's Ki shockwave. The three Saibamen then detonated shortly after as they impacted the walls of the arena. After that Bardock then turned to the fourth remaining Saibamen as it fired it's own blast of energy from it's mouth, of which Bardock proceeded to backhand the Ki Blast, sending it flying back at the remaining Saibamen and destroying all of them.

Bardock then slowly descended to the floor as he turned to Phenom. "They weren't supposed to be difficult or smart. Those things are called Saibamen, and they were used by my people for many menial tasks. Anyways this was just some warm-up for the real training. Just to get the blood boiling." Bardock replied as once he touched the ground he walked up to the pedestal before placing his hand on the panel. As he placed his hand on the panel the entire room changed it's setting to something vastly different from the red room from before.

The setting was a planet... a planet with nothing but rocks, dirt, destroyed buildings, and dead bodies of an odd alien species that seemed to dot the landscape for miles.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100131150353

Upon seeing this Bardock's face went from a rather calm and combat ready expression, to a far more angry and combat ready face as Bardock sure knows what planet they are currently on in this simulation.

"This is the real test..." Bardock spoke as he began scanning the area for his next opponent... of which doesn't seem to be missing...

Comment

Phenom raised an eyebrow as he, too, scanned for Bardock's newest opponent. He also took a moment to take in the new environment that surrounded him. It was clearly a dead planet. The number of corpses surrounding the area was astounding, and it was apparent there had been some sort of battle here. He could feel another force, similar to the one he felt from Bardock. This one felt... heavier.

Comment

As Bardock continued to scan the area for his opponent, he looked up in the air and almost immediately jumped back as a Ki Blast struck the ground in front of him and causing a relatively large explosion of which Bardock narrowly avoided. After Bardock landed he looked up in the sky and scowled as he saw his opponent. A large pink... alien in armor similar to his own, except with actual shouldr pads. The size of this beast was quite large, at least larger than Bardock by about a foot in height, and quite round. This... thing, Bardock's opponent just hovered far up in the air above the Saiyan, looking down at him with a cocky and arrogant grin in response to Bardock's scowl. This alien was none-other than Dodoria, the one behind the deaths of Bardock's closest allies.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110522193808

Seeing Dodoria, Bardock let out an angered yell as he took flight after Dodoria. Dodoria saw this and quickly moved to the side to avoid Bardock's full on charge, but the large pink alien was then met with a very painful kick to the face as Bardock had spun around after reaching Dodoria's previous location. The kick struck Dodoria hard as it sent him flying quite a good distance away, and after this Bardock charged after him to follow up with another attack. However the moment Bardock got in close and prepared a fierce punch, Dodoria simply retaliated by grabbing Bardock's arm, followed by the alien dropping his own elbow down hard on Bardock's arm causing a painful sounding crunch as the Saiyan let out a scream of pain. After that Dodoria let go of Bardock and jabbed the Saiyan in the gut before finally clasping both hands in the air above Bardock. Then with one fell swoop Dodoria brought both hands down on Bardock's back, sending the Saiyan flying all the way to the ground and surprisingly creating a small crater.

After Dodoria sent Bardock crashing down to the ground, the large pink alien held out his palm down at the Saiyan, and as Dodoria did so. A small glowing purple ball of energy formed right in his palm, but before Dodoria could fire the blast, Bardock got up and quickly flew out of the way as the blast struck the ground. Seeing how Bardock got up and out of the way so quickly Dodoria was visibly shocked as he began looking for Bardock through the large dust cloud his Ki-Blast had created. But before he knew it Bardock had managed to get behind him, and almost immediately Bardock back-handed Dodoria in the back of the head followed by a roundhouse kick, ending with Bardock spinning around to Dodoria's front and delivering a powerful knee kick into Dodoria's gut that clearly stunned the large pink beast.

Comment

Phenom scoffed slightly at this new opponent. Bardock saw this as a challenge? Odd. The large alien before them left an unhealthy amount of openings, and while he was smarter than the saibamen, he was also a larger target.

Comment

After Bardock's small combo against Dodoria, the Saiyan warrior continued his attack in a raging flurry of punches and kicks against his opponent. This carried out for a few seconds before Bardock finished with one large and powerful strike to Dodoria's stomach that sent the pink alien flying far off into the distance. As Dodoria was still fying, Bardock charged up as much Ki as he could in such a short amount of time before firing a strong wave of blue Ki from his palm. The energy wave traveled forward quickly until hit hit Dodoria, and upon impact with the alien, an incredibly large cloud of blue smoke was formed. Bardock grinned as he waited to see the result of his blast. However the result wasn't pretty at all. The amount of energy Bardock put into the Ki-Wave wasn't strong enough to kill or even do severe damage as indicated by Dodoria floating there in place, staring straight as Bardock as Dodoria's armor fell to pieces with only some surprisingly minor wounds. It was obvious that Bardock was surprised that he had overestimated his own attack, but the fact of the matter was that he did.

Then at that moment Dodoria rubbed his chin while chuckling evilly. "That actually hurt a little... Now it's mah turn..." Dodoria spoke in a rather calm, and somewhat chilling voice to Bardock as the large pink alien held out both hands. It was only a matter of seconds before Dodoria began charging up his energy, causing a visible aura of dark pink energy around him. The aura of energy was violent, and despite Bardock being unable to sense energy, he could still feel the pressure of the power that Dodoria was charging up as indicated by a... slightly scared look on the Saiyan's face... then at that moment Dodoria began firing a massive scattershot of ki-blasts of which Bardock began trying to dodge.

Comment

Working...
                                X