X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcyon CY-004 | Colony Outskirts

When Gaspard's Extraction finally arrived, he could see two more sets of lights making their way off of the planet's surface. It looked like Metkiy and Valli had finished their own assignments as well. An Angel inside the dropship flung the door open and urged Gaspard onto the ship as he took one final look around the area.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Alcyon CY-004 | Colony Outskirts

As Gaspard looked around the area, one of the things he would see... would be the Colony Chief... running in full sprint towards the dropship with the most blank expression on his face. As Dave got in close enough though he stopped and immediately lunged into the ship, if he makes it in he will end up tackling one of the crew members on the small dropship. Probably Gaspard...

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" Interior - Holodome

As Dodoria's onslaught of Ki-Blasts continued through the air, Bardock kept flying in different directions to avoid the blasts, with each Ki-Blast exploding in mid-air around the Saiyan. Unfortunately for Bardock, Dodoria saw this and immediately stopped. However instead Dodoria opened up his mouth and fired one large blast of energy from his mouth that expanded to twice Bardock's size. Bardock who was still caught in the smoke tried to escape, but unfortunately for him, Dodoria's final and powerful Ki-Blast had struck Bardock dead on. This was all apart of Dodoria's plan.

Once the blast hit Bardock, the Saiyan screamed in pain as after the blast ended, Bardock came crashing into the ground hard. Seeing this Dodoria just let out a sly smirk as he slowly descended over Bardock's injured and stunned body.

"Well... you put up a bit of a fight, but much like your little friends you just didn't have what it takes ta beat me..." Dodoria spoke as he knelt down, grabbing Bardock's unmoving body by the neck before lifting the Saiyan into the air. As Dodoria held Bardock by the neck, the large pink alien tightened his grip on Bardock as he the Saiyan immediately began to struggle to break free of Dodoria's grasp. At that momemnt Dodoria began painfully jabbing his fist into Bardock's stomach repeatedly.

"But in the end you ain't nothing but an ant ta me... Right now I'll finish this like I did those pathetic piece of crap!" Said Dodoria as he continued to attack a relatively helpless Bardock in the gut. Despite this being a simulation that Bardock won't be able to die from, the injuries he is suffering do seem quite brutal.

Though slowly deep down... Bardock's anger was beginning to build up as he heard Dodoria's words. This might just be a simulation... but it seems to be genuinely getting Bardock... angry as one could tell by his pained, yet angered face. Slowly with his growing anger, Bardock's energy was also slowly beginning to rise.

At that moment Dodoria stopped attacking and dropped Bardock to the ground, of which the Saiyan simply fell to his knees as he was catching his breath. "Welp. Time to say hello to your 'friends' in hell!" Dodoria spoke once more as he held out his hand, getting ready to fire one last Ki-Blast out of his palm. However at that moment Bardock's anger was just beginning to reach it's peak, and almost immediately Bardock let out an angered roar as he released a surge of surprisingly high energy compared to earlier. The sheer force of him letting out this energy created a small crater around him as the enraged Saiyan immediately dashes up towards Dodoria, ramming and knocking the large pink beast into the air.

The stunned Dodoria could not react for what Bardock did next, as the two were now both airborne, Bardock began to unleash an enraged combo of punches and kicks on Dodoria that did not seem to slow down in the slightest before Bardock delt one painful overhead punch that sent Dodoria flying once again. At that moment Bardock began charging up as much energy as he could into his right hand as he flew after Dodoria.

The moment Dodoria struck the ground, the large pink alien tried to react but it was only a matter of seconds as Bardock delivered a powerful Ki-Charge punch into Dodoria, and in turn causing an explosion larger than the ones from before. The sheer amount of Ki that was charged had been explosively transferred into Dodoria, causing the violent pink alien to yell in pain as he was being obliterated by the explosion from Bardock's Ki-Charged punch.

Comment

Phenom watched in silence as the two aliens battled it out, clashing like titans in the sky. When the conflict reached its climax and the pink alien laid dead upon the ground, Phenom looked to Bardock, curiosity painted across his face.

"You two seemed to have a history... Mind if I ask?"

Alcyon Colony CY-004 | Colony Outskirts | In the Dropship

As Gaspard was boarding the dropship, the strange man who was supposedly in charge of the colony came charging out at him.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est?" Gaspard said as the man pounced at him, tackling him into the Dropship. He wrestled himself out from beneath the man and then looked down on him. "Mon ami? What is the meaning of this?"

Comment

The Palace

"We've got plenty of time. As long as we don't spend a week in here, we'll be fine.", John calmly said to Mara before turning his attention over to Cortana, who just appeared on his HUD.

"Chief, I've scanned the area and I believe I've found a way to the primary power core of this city. We're going to have to get a little wet behind the ears, but it beats prying open a door with an entire ocean behind it. Placing a waypoint.", Cortana said to John as a small blue diamond appeared on his HUD, as well as adding a waypoint that Mara could see with her artificial eyes. After that, John looked back over to Mara and spoke.

"Looks like Cortana already found us a way through the city. Let's move.", John calmly said.

Crash Site | Nevaaras

"Noted!", Ethan yelled at SiMo as he quickly followed suit.

In truth, Ethan really had little to worry when it came to seemingly fatal impacts. After all, his body usually sorted it all out in the end anyways, but then again, landing on his feet without injury was a much better option than breaking his legs. After sliding through the zig-zagging tube, Ethan was ejected from the ship and fell 150 feet, where he then simply landed on his feet, thanks to his armor. Of course, he didn't stop there. He did not know how large the blast radius of the ship would be, so as soon as he landed, Ethan began to run further away from the ship in hopes of clearing the blast.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The Palace

"Well then, let see what the waterworks have for show" Mara commented while tinkering with her portal device, she was trying to reconfigure the number of possible gates, she could feel the energy usage in the device every time that the gates formed and opened, while it wasn´t on dangerous levels, the object did need to cool down for another gate "bridge", so to make another one, the bioroid would need to have at least the double of the energy stored in the device.

The white haired woman looked at the soldier and checked his armor, while it had some scratches here and there, it was on great conditions, but alas, her mind was already looking for ideas to upgrade stuff. Before she could start making mental blueprints, Mara asked to John and the Cortana "Do you know what kind of energy does the power core uses? with some tweaking with it and checking for retro-compatibility, maybe I can upgrade the armor of yours and my device to make them even more efficient" she offered.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(This post has absolutely no rellation with Phenom or Bardock, so it can be done, if note, I can erase it and post it later)
              Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" Interior

"Well, I can tell you this, the people who live here have a job to do, I have seen the same person doing more than three tasks in an hour" Runa commented white taking sitting on a bench and tweaking her mechanical arm "That also adds to the theory of having to few people living on this place, thousands could live on such place, but only what, a thousand or two at most reside here"

Bryn nodded at that "You are right, there should be more people around, even id they would have strict population protocols, this place is too big for so few people, the contrast is inmense" she said and her mind mind finally decided to go for questions, she found one of the stations inhabitants and greeted him "Excuse me, but we are new here and I couldn´t help but notice that the station is way underpopulated, is there a reason for such thing?" she asked to the person
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The young man's head perked up as the two girls confronted him about the population of the station. He was crouched over a few pieces of machinery and electronic parts floating in the air. They fell to the floor when they disturbed him. He cocked his head in their direction and spoke, "Huh? New here? What're you..." He said, a hint of German in his voice, as he turned his head to the inquiring girl and saw the most beautiful, red-haired girl he had ever seen off her shoulder. He stood straight up.

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm Captain Keegan Jaegar of the Guardian Angels of Heaven! How can I assist you today!?" he said, bowing, with the most flustered expression on his face.

Comment

While the flush showed obvious emotions, the girls decided to stay professional, Runa took charge on this while speaking "Well, we have been her for a few hours since we came with A guy called Phenom in the planet of Alcyon, and while we walked around the station, we noticed that the place was heavily underpopulated" She explained and then asked to the angel "Is there some sort of protocol to why your people have so few in such a big place?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Keegan looked up at the two and thought for a moment, "Came here with Phenom? Wow... lucky guy... I mean...! This station used to be more populated! Before we came here, our home planet of Earth was destroyed! Most of our forces were inbound to the planet to try to stop it when it happened, and were caught in the explosion!" Keegan stood up and glanced over at the pile of spare parts on the floor. "I've been trying to figure out some sort of memorial to make for them with these parts over here."

Comment

Bryn looked at the memorial in progress ans the pieces "Hm. what ddo you want it to do?" she asked picking one of the pieces "Holographic pillar with name listing or profile shower?" she guessed "And would it be stationary or adaptable to be moved for certain events?"

Runa followed the bioroid´s ideas "I think it would be better to have either a wall styled memorial for the people to see it with ease or having various profile viewers in the case of going for a specific fallen" she said thinking on how some communities made their cemeteries or obelisks for their passed people.

Spoiler:

Comment

Keegan shook his head "I can't make anything too large, but I like that idea, Miss...?" He asked the red-head

Comment

Bardock looked down at Dodoria's body as the smoke from the large explosion had cleared. The Saiyan was still catching his breath as he heard Phenom speak up to him. At that moment, Bardock turned to face Phenom as the Saiyan began to slowly calm down.

"You could... say that..." Replied Bardock in-between breaths. "This was one of the guy's that caused me a lot of grief... He killed the only people I could consider true allies, and I was unable to do anything..."

Alcyon Colony CY-004 | Colony Outskirts | In the Dropship

As Dave lunged into the ship and into Gaspard, Dave shot up and spoke. "FINALLY A WAY OFF THIS DAMN PLANET!" Dave screamed as he turned to Gaspard. "Oh hi what're you doing here?"

Comment

"The name is Runa sir Keegan, a pleasure to meet you" the engineer greeted the angel while still thinking on how to make a good memorial device "For how many people will this memorial be for?" she asked remembering the abandoned building.

Spoiler:

Comment

When Bardock explained to Phenom who the pink alien he fought was, an image of Phenom's old Fireteam flashed through his mind, and he began to grit his teeth slightly. Quickly regaining his composure, Phenom spoke. "So... Will that be the extent of your training or should I send someone down to guide you?"

"Uh... several million..." Keegan responded somberly. "Sorry, I've lived here since I was 5, and It's really strange to suddenly have it be so quiet. We've been in stasis for around Ninety-Thousand years, and we left our system not long after the planet exploded, so it feels more like it's been only a few days since they died."

Alcyon CY-004 | Colony Outskirts | In the Dropship

Gaspard groaned as the strange man forced his way onto the dropship. "Mon Dieu... You are quite the character, hmm? So you want to leave the planet? I suppose I can take you to my people..."

Comment

Nevaaras

SiMo did not moved, he merely watched Ethan run away. Humans confused him still sometimes, even after many years of learning from them, watching them. He presumed he was running out of their strange "self-preservation" instinct. Perhaps he did not know the radius of the removal. All these thoughts and more went through his processors as behind him, with no sound, no boom, no nothing, the towering ship flickered out of existence, all that was left was a large dip in the sand beneath.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X