X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" Interior

"So you people stood frozen for quite a long time, no wonder you still have Terra´s nationality differences and accents" Bryn commented and explained "Phenom, Lachesis and you have different accents, something that planet had in abundance, other planets of this era have at most 2 different cultures, and they are really similar"

The bioroid then looked at the device "The memorial can be a light pillar with a plate for the ones who are now on the other side if you want it in a general way, but it can also be possible to make the profile viewer if the information about them is still intact" she suggested
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" Interior - Holodome

Bardock after catching his breath and bruised from the simulation had turned to Phenom. It took a couple of minutes of nothing but silence as Bardock just stared at Phenom, as though he was analyzing the man with a cold, analytical stare before the Saiyan spoke up.

"Actually... I don't want either. Instead I actually want to fight you. A quick sparring match, and nothing more. Back in those ruins down on the planet I detected how fast you were moving. I couldn't see you due to your speed, but I could faintly feel how fast you were. I also have been paying attention to how cunning you are. Though what really made me want to fight you was what happened back in the mess hall. It wasn't a real fight or anything, but the fact that I haven't seen anyone keep up with the appetite of a Saiyan made me want to fight you and see what you're really made of. So do you accept my request or not?" Bardock spoke as he stood straight up, looking Phenom dead in the eye as he spoke.

Alcyon CY-004 | Colony Outskirts | In the Dropship

Dave looked out of the dropship and into the rest of the colony as he could see a few security guards entering his line of sight, with the guards appearing as though they were searching for something. Seeing the guards Dave turned back to Gaspard. "YES PLEASE! I would like a trip to your establishment if you would be so kind. For I am... intrigued by what you have back at your place... wherever your from Funny Speaking Man. Also I'm gonna call you Funny Speaking Man from now on."

Comment

BGM: ACDC- Thunderstruck Intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SoXxnlCUqk

"Well..." Phenom said with a slight grunt as he stood up, "If you insist..." he added as he walked over to the pedestal. Placing his hand upon it, the room transformed into a browned meadow, a breeze blowing across the deadened grass. The sun sat high above them, at the noon position. Phenom turned to face Bardock, cracking his knuckles and neck, his cloak flowing in the wind.

"I suppose I should oblige you." He said. He set down his knives and guns and took a rather lax stance, both arms at his side. He was clearly waiting for Bardock to make the first move.

"A light pillar would work, yes, but that requires parts I don't... wait a minute..." Keegan said as the parts on the floor began to float in the air once more, recombining themselves into a strange little mechanism. A pillar of light emanated from them, branching out into a small tree.

"Yes, that's perfect!"

Alcyon CY-004 | Colony Outskirts | Inside the Dropship

"Please don't... Pilot, take us out of here. Back to Heaven we go!" Gaspard commanded, understanding this strange man's distaste for being on the planet any longer. The dropship fired up and propelled itself into the air, taking off in the direction of Heaven.
        Last edited by Kilelicus; 05-31-2015, 02:03 AM.
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

"Now what is needed is a plaque to remember the fallen" Runa spoke while looking at where the pillar could be placed "The placement of the memorial could be placed in the front of your central building since it is where most people would cross around, also it would be efficient to prepare the abandoned buildings for future generations, unless they already have another purpose like for business, storage or labs"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I planned on placing it in the center of the Atrium. This should work excellently..." Keegan said with a slight grin on his face. Being the least experienced Guardian Angel on Heaven, he was glad that he was able to be of some use to the organization.

Comment

"A nice place indeed" Bryn commented "Culture and arts biggest minds gather at places like that one, but there is also the issue with the adaptation of your station to the new era" she said with some concern "Not that you people can´t adapt, but having a space station reactivating with the knowledge of one of the core planets for human civilizations will rise the attention of different species, while some might be interested in what knowledge you have, others might see you as a threat"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well... I don't really know what the Lords plan on doing. Our organization is normally meant to be a secret society. Access to our Headquarters is usually a privilege or a necessity. If Phenom brought you along, it's usually both." Keegan lifted up his left arm and his Hardlight display materialized over it. He pressed a number of buttons on the display, requisitioning materials for creating the actual monument. "Phenom's not much of a people person, though, and your personalities don't seem like they mix well with his. Did he get irritated with you?"

Comment

Bardock was eager and excited to see that Phenom was willing to accept Bardock's challenge, and upon seeing the holodome change it's setting and Phenom getting into a combat stance, the Saiyan also got into a combat stance. Though instead of attacking straight up Bardock stood there looking at Phenom as he began planning his first move... after all someone with Phenom's speed and cunning would take more than brute force...

Alcyon CY-004 | Colony Outskirts | Inside the Dropship

"Aww but Funny Speaking Man has a nice ring to it~! I swear I will call you Funny Speaking Man until I get bored of that name and think of a different one!!!" Dave proclaimed as he stood up and looked around the ship. Upon seeing the ship his expression changed from a rather dopey, energetic, and almost insane expression to a more calm and analytical one as he examined the dropship's interior.

The Expense | Hallman's Office - Somewhere in the Venturian Galaxy near Nevaraas

It has been about two days since Hallman had last sent Astraea out to the nearest planet known as Nevaraas to hunt down Megumi, and not a single word from the angelic bioroid. Hallman who was sitting in his chair in his office had an obviously annoyed look on his face. It was clear that Hallman was getting irritated and impatient with how long it's taking Astraea to send some a report about her current status...

"Goddammit... How long is it going to take that blonde, angel bitch to report back to me? It's been nearly two whole days... counting on three! Yet she hasn't sent a goddamn status report. How much trouble could tracking a girl with super-human abilities, and a tracking chip in her neck while she is on a desert planet with little too no life? Also why is there a GODDAMN BLUE F***ING BOX IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FREAKING OFFICE!?!?" Hallman spoke as he turned around in his chair to look at the strange, blue 'Police Call Box' as it is labeled, in the middle of his office. Of which said box had just randomly appeared in his office only a few hours ago, and yet none of his men have been able to move or open the damn thing. Even with some of the plasma tools they can not cut into the box or open the door that is on the front of it.

Either way Hallman just sighed as he leaned back in his chair, holding up his wrist to his face. "Lycoris where the hell are you? I need your assistance right now..." Said Hallman into the communicator on his wrist, in hopes of contacting Lycoris who should be on the Expense right this moment.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-31-2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

"I may have irritated him" Bryn admitted without any regret "But he has this air of exaggerated professionalism and cold "Focus only on the mission" attitude. Seriously, the stick on him is all the way in" she spoke freely

Runa nodded at that "I understand he is formal due to the military personality, but while we dealed with the sanctuary on the planet, Phenom was too cold with the situation" she pointed out.

Spoiler:

Comment

The Expense l Bio Lab

Near the back of the massive space ship she lived on, Lycoris could be found just outside the training room in one of the labs. She had just finished her training for the day and with a bit of free time decided to look at a picture book she had gotten to entertain herself. It wasn't a gaming system or anything of the sort but it was enough to keep her occupied. She sat cross legged next to the door entering the training area, suspending herself a good three feet in the air with her tail. She sat there in mid air with her legs crossed as she gazed down at her book. The cover of the book was a solid orange and the inside contained many pictures of zoo animals like gorillas tigers and elephants and her personal favorite the penguins.

She had already gotten out of her combat armor and was wearing a mostly grey one piece uniform with the GRACE logo on the back. It covered her from her neck all the way to her feet, even having the shoes built into the suit. there was a single hole in the back of the suit for her tail to escape and a zipper in the front chest area. The only thing visible were her head, hands and part of her neck.

Her gaze was lost in her picture book as she imagined all the different animals in her book and wondered how big or small each of them were. she wondered how they moved about, what they ate how they moved. Having lost all of her memories left her oblivious to most of the world. It wasn't until she heard a voice over the ntercom that she snapped out of her trance and returned to reality. "Lycoris where the hell are you? I need your assistance right now..." Said the voice over the intercom.

Lycoris recognized the voice well. It was the voice of the man who gave her orders and told her and everyone around her what to do. A man she had learned to address as "Sir". From the sound of it he didn't seem happy either. Lycoris hadn't done anything wrong. Or at least she didn't think she had. She only hoped that the one she called sir's anger wasn't directed towards her. Lycoris got up immediately from her cozy little spot next to the door, picked p the book with her tail to free both of her hands and quickly left to visit her boss man.

The Expense | Hallman's Office

Lycoris reached Gabe's lab only a few moments after she had been summoned by her master. She had learned that the quicker her response time to any event the less likely her master was to be angry with her. though he usually wasn't what you would call mean to her it wasn't ever pleasant when he was angry. He wasn't a fatherly figure by any stretch of the imagination. But being the only authority Lycoris new her human instincts still desired praise. Upon reaching her master's office Lycoris stopped herself on the dot. The sudden transmission from 60 to 0 mph caused a slight gust of wind to blow her dark hair forward, over her shoulder and in her face. The cat girl quickly fixed her hair before responding to her summons. "I'm here s-sir what do you need sir!"

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Holodome
                        BGM: AC/DC - Thunderstruck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SoXxnlCUqk

"Well... If you're not going to come at me," Phenom started, kicking his knife up into the air, "I'll COME AT YOU!" he finished, hopping into the air and spinning, kicking the knife at Bardock, just a few centimeters to the right side of his head to work as a distraction. He soon disappeared, reappearing off of Bardock's left shoulder. As he floated gracefully behind Bardock, he brought his leg around, aiming a reasonably powered kick at Bardock's head. Having already seen what Bardock could withstand, he knew that if this kick landed, Bardock would be more or less fine from the impact, but he'd definitely feel it in the morning.

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven"

"Phenom's been that way for as long as I've known him. I'm not sure why, to be honest, but I wouldn't let it bother you. He's angry sometimes, but deep down, he makes it a point to protect everyone he possibly can. He's a pretty good guy." As Keegan spoke, the model in his hand recombined a few more times, resulting in a sharper resolution of the tree, and an Angel called from the distance.

"Captain Jaegar! Are these really all the materials you need for this project?" he asked, sounding skeptical about the mysterious lack of excessive materials needed.

"You underestimate the power of Technopathy, mein freund! I could turn this whole space station into a giant gun if I so pleased!" Keegan responded.

"Very well, sir! Materials will be in the Atrium tomorrow morning!" The angel said, as he returned to his work elsewhere.

Keegan looked back to Runa with a grin on his face, "Mein Fraulein, I should inform you that come tomorrow, we will no longer be in this system. If you desire to stay, you should leave soon. Otherwise, I can show you both to the Legion Arch Angels' Quarters. They're far nicer than the simple barracks that the Legionnaires' used to use."

Alcyon Atmosphere | Inside the Dropship

Gaspard let out an audible sigh as the strange man's attitude changed almost immediately "I suppose there's no changing your mind..." He chose to ignore anything that the strange man said for the rest of the trip back to Heaven. A few minutes later, the pilot spoke up, contacting Heaven control to go through with docking procedures.
                        Last edited by Kilelicus; 06-01-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

The Palace

"Not entirely known. It seems to be an energy source that can be transferred by crystalline structures, but other than that, I don't know what the energy source is called.", Cortana said to Mara.

As Cortana spoke about the power core and how it used crystals to transmit energy, John quickly began to piece together this galaxy's technology. Instead of using electricity, it seemed as if the previous inhabitants of this galaxy used energy crystals, as evidenced by the power system at the spaceport, here, and the unusual circuitry in his armor. Unfortunately, the power crystals seemed to be decaying, as evidenced by how they held such little power and could barely power what they were designed for anymore. Knowing Cortana, John had a feeling she was going to fix the issue by rerouting all remaining power to raising the city and draining the water.

"So they're basically power crystals? How do we power the entire city with a nearly-dead power source.", John asked Cortana.

"We'll need to find a way to gather and reroute as much energy as possible to activate the power core.", Cortana said, confirming John's suspicions, "That, and the Nova Engine in your armor theoretically should be able to generate more than enough power to bring the entire city up indefinitely."

"So then why don't we just use the Nova Engine?"

"Although it's capable of generating enough energy to rival the energy output of a supernova, the engine itself can no longer generate power like it used to. It can hold a charge, but I would need to either feed all power in your armor through to the Nova Engine for almost seven or eight hours to lift the city, or find an adequate enough power source to siphon. Either way, if we can't gather enough power, your armor will have to make up for the power we need.", Cortana said.

Crash Site | Nevaaras

As Ethan ran, his speed increased faster and faster until he was running at an inhuman 30 mph. It was only then when Ethan decided to peek over his shoulder at the ship to see if it was exploding, but as he did so, all he saw was a dusty sky and a large dip in the sand where the ship used to be. Ethan slowed to a stop as he realized that the detonation sequence was already completed and turned to face the large dip in the ground, still trying to figure out how the ship could have simply just gone poof.

(What the...?), Ethan thought in surprise as he walked toward SiMo, who was still standing near where the ship used to be. To be honest, he was expecting a large explosion that would have glassed everything caught within its explosion radius, but instead the ship simply disappeared.

"Well... That was anti-climatic.", Ethan commented to SiMo as he approached, "I was half expecting a giant explosion and shockwaves."
                          Last edited by S121; 06-01-2015, 05:43 AM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alcyon Space | Space Station "Heaven" - Holodome

As Bardock was analyzing Phenom, he seemed to go into a trance as he continued to think of a plan to strike. It was almost like he began to tune things out completely.

However the moment Phenom began his attack, a quick sort of... 'spark' went through his mind. It was almost as though he felt a strange surge of... something emanating from Phenom as he rushed towards the Saiyan warrior... Feeling this quick spark snapped Bardock out of his trance as he looked up only to see that Phenom was no longer in front of him. "Wait what!?" Bardock spoke as the knife flew by his head. Seeing this he turned to face Phenom, but saw that his opponent was no longer in front of him. Though seeing Phenom appear out of the corner of his eye, the Saiyan turned and quickly tried to block or brace for impact. Unfortunately Bardock was too slow and caught off guard by Phenom's strategy, and as such the kick nailed Bardock right where Phenom had aimed.

This had sent Bardock stumbling to the side as he definitely felt that kick. "Damn you really are fast! I could barely see you move!" Bardock commented as he quickly dashed forward, hovering along the ground towards Phenom at a rather fast pace, readying up his own attack.

Hallman after waiting a few minutes for Lycoris to arrive, turned in his seat to face the girl. The look on his face was quite a rather irritated one as he simply gestured towards the large blue box in the room. "Lycoris see this large blue box that's in my office right this minute?" Hallman replied...

Comment

The cat girl walked a bit further inside the office. She took a moment to inspect and marvel at the sight of the blue box. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before, and the fact that it was randomly in the middle of her master's office made it all the more mysterious. Perhaps it was a gift and there was some sort of treasure inside. Maybe her master had grown impatient and wanted Lycoris to open it as soon as possible. Or maybe the gift was FOR Lycoris and he wanted her to come and open it. But if that were the case it wouldn't explain why her master seemed so angry. "Uhh y-yes sir. i-it's kind of hard to miss sir." Lycoris spoke with a slight stutter but it wasn't' from being nervous. She didn't fear her master as he had never really threatened to harm her nor did he seem likely too. Unless of corse Lycoris gave him a reason too.

The girls stutter came more from being distracted and not being able to form her thoughts clearly in her head. Thus it took her a bit longer to put into words what sh e intended to say. Hey ears twitched back and forth, up and down on the top of her head as she examined the mysterious blue box. She was turning her head from the box to her master and back to the box every few seconds, trying her hardest to pay attention to what her master had to say. But it was obvious she was far more interested in the box than her master's words.

Comment

"Well that's good. Because this box had just randomly appeared in my office no more than a few hours ago, and yet I have no idea where it came from. None of the men I brought in here have been able to lift it themselves, nor have they been able to open it." Hallman responded as he stood up and began to walk up to Lycoris. Though as he walked up to her, he saw that she was definitely interested in this strange blue Police Call Box that's currently parked in his office. In fact she was almost more interested in the box than listening to what he was saying. Thankfully that didn't really bother him that much as he looked at the blue box. Upon further examination it seemed as though the strange box wasn't made of metal, but rather appeared to be made of wood... which is definitely strange. How can something made of wood be so durable?

"This box really does stump me. The composition of its exterior appears to be made of wood rather than some sort of stone or metal alloy. Which is more confusing when some of our plasma tools couldn't even so much as cut into it..." Spoke Hallman as he looked over at Lycoris who was still interested in the box. That's when he had got an idea...

"Lycoris you seem to have an interest in this box. You know. How about this... If you can open the box you will get a special prize! How does that sound? I mean a special prize is... special right? So how about it? Will you try and open the box... for me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X